T Battles Crash/Gameplay issues 8/31 [Mega]

Replies

• JamzDatt wrote: »
    Receiving this as well.

The new mode not ready.. the new mode should withdraw until it's ready :relieved:
  • I cannot even get into the game now.
  • Yeah that lock out is a pain. We're not raiding today, so you won't miss out.
  • Crashed for me too as I tried to enter my first combat mission! Now it says mission complete and my team is greyed out!
    Ally Code: 753-789-771
  • I fought both battles in P1 territory battles. Cleared 6/6 with one team and cleared 5/6 with the other. It crashed after each battle and it didn't register any points to my contribution total.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Yup, same here. Crashed as I tried to enter a combat mission. Squad spent and no TP. Game required multiple restarts to be able to enter again.
  • Game has crashed 4 times for me this morning already. Can't seem to go more than 5 minutes playing it before I get the error message noting it has to restart. Playing on iPhone 7 with updated software so please don't ask if it's the phone. It's not.
  • crawdaddy340159
    16 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    JamzDatt wrote: »
    Receiving this as well.

The new mode not ready.. the new mode should withdraw until it's ready :relieved:

Lol.

People got exactly what they asked for.

CG tried to delay it because it wasnt ready. It wasnt about "visual glitches"; they found last minute bugs.

Everyone acted like the sky is falling.

Now everyone is complaining that they shouldnt have released it because of the bugs.

ROFLMAO!

Im diein here!!!
  • Same here.
  • Thank you for your report, we've flagged this as a visual bug.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    JamzDatt wrote: »
    Receiving this as well.

Lol.

People got exactly what they asked for.

CG tried to delay it because it wasnt ready. It wasnt about "visual glitches"; they found last minute bugs.

Everyone acted like the sky is falling.

Now everyone is complaining that they shouldnt have released it because of the bugs.

ROFLMAO!

Im diein here!!!

This is a server issue. Not a bug. There's an incredible influx of players right now.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Android here (and phone is less than 6 months old) and it has crashed 3 or 4 times at different point in TB.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Getting game crashes in the form of the "Error - Must Restart" popup. For some in my guild this has happened while in a combat mission, so a a bit concerned that we'll miss out on points they could have gotten for completing the mission.
  • I have been seeing lots of errors since TB launch 57 minutes ago. Logging me out and showing me a "collection lost" notice which almost gave a heart attack >_<
  • Also the chat feature is down
  • Same here first battle crashed on start, team greyed out, second battle crashed after I completed wave 6, only got points for 5th wave,
  • Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Repeatedly getting connection error pop-ups during Territory Battles (playing on ios). After finishing the 6th wave of a combat mission in phase 1, instead of getting a victory notification I received Errorcode 10.0. I wasn't credited for completing any of the waves (and I'm assuming territory points as well). And since you're only allowed one attempt I can't redo the battle.
    pDnkc5T.png
    tuppk5U.png
    ^I should have 12 completed waves^
    F7ZiOG3.png

• Yep, getting booted every 5 minutes from the game. Dev team needs to jump on this quickly...
  • I beat all six levels and then instead of getting victory I got an error message. Error code 10.0 that required a restart.

When I got back I got no credit for my battles but I can't fight again or use my clones again. I have a screenshot of the errror but no way to post.

There is no way that my g11 clones would have lost. How do I remedy this? My guild is counting on me to carry my weight.

My phone is an iPhone 7 Plus running on ATT LTE when the crash happened.

Thanks
  • Cleared a whole combat mission, it crashed, and only 80k points earned and team greyed out. I reported to technical support. I'm hoping they can rectify it by giving us the points we earned, and 20 zetas.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    I've gotten the same error. First time I got through the combat no problem. 6 phases have me 290k. Second time I got the error 10.0 after completing phase 6, however, I believe it only gave me 5 phases of points as I only received 170k from that @CG_Kozispoon
  • Happened so many times I've stopped playing. I'll try later.
  • Same story here.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Same problem for me, only I got rewarded for 5/6 phases I think
  • Mine crashed after picking toons, I think it registered as if I died in first wave.
  • I just ran the first 6 combat missions only to have it crash right after. Logged back in and now shows completed with 0 Waves Completed in stats. UGH!
  • Same here.

I don't want to even try combat missions yet because I have guild members losing all progress due to connection issues or getting kicked.
  • Sorry for your inconvenience; here have some Chewbacca shards :s
  • Same here... seems to be a bigger issue
  • Is anybody else experiencing issues with your game today. Mine keeps crashing and telling me to restart and thats over and kver again and when I was able to play my chat was unavailable