T Battles Crash/Gameplay issues 8/31 [Mega]

Replies

• When the TB is open and the arena payout is coming!!!???
  • TJH
    2 posts Member
    Hello, like others on here I completed my first combat mission but upon completion the game crashed giving me the error code 10.0 and i had to restart. After restarting the game and going back into Territory Battles I found that i did not get full credit for completing that combat mission. I tried and completed the other combat mission and that correctly credited me with clearing all 6 raids. However I should have 12. I am also now getting error code 10.0 at login and cannot enter the game at all.
    Thanks
  • So are we going to get crystals and other stuff for this down time.....give every one who does not have a cls that's close to him as well lol
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    Well that was fun
  • Can't log in either... error code 9, 10 and saying something about it being more than 24 hours since I logged in... and server maintenance. Really not stable at all.
  • I was having loading issues but was able to do TB. Now I'm totally kicked out. I think it's an issue between the game and Google play games because it keeps wanting me to sign in.
  • Dred
    19 posts Member
    +1
  • maybe there are just too many people online. hearthstone has the same issues
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I've had the game crash numerous times (Android - and yes, it's newer - 6 months old).

Even when opening Bronziums. AUGUST!!!! :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Just kicked out a member I recruited prior to TB go live this morning. Thanks for making me look like a ****!
  • usho1 wrote: »
    Yes ! Cant log, client restart error thingy, this can only mean one thing....

free crystals

Chewy shards! :-)
  • Just like everyone else, I keep getting restart errors. I was able to do all my TB stuff fine, with just a restart once or twice not affecting my progress. But now I can't even get into the game.
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    gnomorrojo wrote: »
    When the TB is open and the arena payout is coming!!!???

The guild chat is broken and many people are losing teams in combat for TB. It had to be done.
  • Crashed between between phase 2-3 of a battle with error 10.0 now that battle and toons are locked tried next battle crashed between phase 4-5 same as above.

No internet issues here today but I presume this is going to happen if you loose inet connection too you need to cater for this as this is a mobile game and internet connection can never be guaranteed.

• Elgordo_ee wrote: »
    Same here first battle crashed on start, team greyed out, second battle crashed after I completed wave 6, only got points for 5th wave,

This is pretty much what happened to me, too. In my case, though, it was the second mission that crashed on start.
  • content is not bugged just server overloaded with loads of ppl hitting at once.
  • hbk1468 wrote: »
    maybe there are just too many people online. hearthstone has the same issues

Happened with Pokemon go 1st time
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    In the bright side however, my training droid visuals never looked better!
  • Same problems here. Free chewie shards incoming!
  • I'm getting either the server maintenance error or the lost connection error everytime I try to open the app. Can't even access to get my ally code for you guys.
  • Tobe_Train
    100 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Forced restart during first battle in combat missions. Lost the characters I entered battle with and then couldn't try it again.

I did manage to finish the 2 combat mission with no trouble though. Once all the bugs are sorted this will be a great addition to the game.
  • Mee Three
  • Getting an error message noting poor internet connection, so the game restarts. Then it gives me a new message noting my session expired, so it restarts again. Then gives me the Error 10.0 message for poor internet connection, then restarts again and notes my session expired.

Literally can't get past the initial loading screen at this point. The game is entirely inaccessible, I'm on iOS.
  • And you were probably the guy crying two days ago, where is it? Where is it???
  • Zaraos wrote: »
    gnomorrojo wrote: »
    When the TB is open and the arena payout is coming!!!???

The guild chat is broken and many people are losing teams in combat for TB. It had to be done.

Truth...
  • Over a million people hit this at once. The server blew up, lol.
  • Game restart crashes experienced:
    Finishing second (on on the left TB) got to very end, won, before "Victory" appeared, game crash, forced restart, no credit given for waves complete/TP earned.

Attempting to convert excess shards in shard shop, Game Crash, force restart. Shards not converted. On subsequent attempts, continued crashes.
  • SGP
    51 posts Member
    Nobody using that **** chat anyway
  • Android, same.
  • I'm getting this too :'(