T Battles Crash/Gameplay issues 8/31 [Mega]

Replies

• Android on Samsung s7. Getting the same issue.
  • Same on both iOS and Android, chewie shards incoming?
  • I haven't been able to log in all day due to this.
  • Nice to know it's not just me
  • I can't even log into the app.
  • I guess I throw my name into the pile as well. I got the same error code. I'm running it on android as well.
  • Same on both iOS and Android, chewie shards incoming?

At this point give us the entire character, lol
  • NonValidUser
    424 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I opened my game it said 24 session has expired or another devicd is logged in.
    It then promps to reload. When it reloads i get error code 10.0
    i closed out , re tried same thing evert time
  • Same same
  • Woooo!!! Loving the new crash feature!!! Been opening a bunch of Error Codes!!! Did they change them to double drops???
  • I received a variety of messages:

Session expired

Error: restart

Server maintenance

...I'll take server maintenance for $100, Alex.
  • #augustwins???
  • error 10.0 game crashed on myself and many during TB battles and deployment. now it wont log in at all
    Grand Admiral Teelz - swgoh.gg/u/atomicthrawn - The Wolfpack - The Alliance
  • hmmm. arena payout is approaching and i can't log in?
    500 purps gone to waste?....+ 500 purps compensation.
    makes 1000 purps? right? or am i wrong?
  • First battle in TB, I got all the way to the end of the battle, beating the last enemy and right before the victory screen, an error message popped up (please restart). After restart, it did not give me credit for beating any levels of the battle and the toons I used were unusable. So I lost a couple hundred thousand TB points
  • I got disconnected from the game and now I can't get back in.
  • harryheckDAX
    208 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    So are we going to get crystals and other stuff for this down time.....give every one who does not have a cls that's close to him as well lol

Sorry for your inconvenience; here have some Chewbacca shards >:)
  • MolBoda wrote: »
    botabu wrote: »
    image.png
    This over and over......

My chat has been down since TB launched (I'm sure you know about this issue), but also my game keeps crashing and saying there is an error that requires me to relaunch the game. So I do, and now then it says my session has expired and that either another device has logged into my account or it's been 24 hours since I last logged in. So I close it and restart it and it tells me theres an error and so I close it and restart it and it tells me my session has expired... you get the idea. I can't open the game at all. Same error message as shown above. I'm on IOS.

Same for me and all my guild who have tried to log in
  • After about dozen crashes, game won't restart anymore.
  • Chequerdz
    20 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    GAME CRASH!!!

I can not access the game and I have several messages when attempt entry. Example:

"Your account has expired. Either another device has logged into your account, or it has been 24 hours since you last logged in" - I do not like this message at all.

"An error has occurred that requires restarting the game. Please check your internet connection as a poor connection could be the issue, then press restart. If you have seen this prompt multiple times and have a strong internet connection, then please contact us. Error Code: 10.0" - I have a strong connection, son my connection is not the issue.

I will keep trying to log in as see what comes out of this.

EDIT: After waiting for a bit and several reloading screen messages. I got in.
    Post edited by Chequerdz on
  • MolBoda wrote: »
    botabu wrote: »
    image.png
    This over and over......

Also my game keeps crashing and saying there is an error that requires me to relaunch the game. So I do, and now then it says my session has expired and that either another device has logged into my account or it's been 24 hours since I last logged in. So I close it and restart it and it tells me theres an error and so I close it and restart it and it tells me my session has expired... you get the idea. I can't open the game at all. Same error message as shown above. I'm on IOS.

Same as me, But im on Android
  • Chewie Shards for everyone!!!!
  • MontyX
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hello,

I've just finished a attack quest in the Territory Battles, and on the end and error message popped up. "An error has occured that requires restarting the game..."
    https://ibb.co/eN157Q

After that when the client was restarted I've got another message:
    "Your session has expired..."
    https://ibb.co/g66SMk

And now I cannot login, because of this error message always pops up and the only option is the reload client.

Please solve it asap!
    Thanks in advance.
  • I and others in my guild are experiencing this also.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • I was able to do most of the Phase 1 Territory Battle and then upon completion of one of the combat missions instead of "Victory" game crashed and now its on a loop of "Restart required you have been logged in for 24hrs or another device has logged in etc. . ." OR an error code 10.0 both cause it to restart, log back into google play, and then the cycle repeats.
  • Did a TB combat mission, then the game disconnected and will not reconnect? Is this just me? Its telling me to reload when i restart the app but it's not working
  • Jailwatcher
    151 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    1) When I did my platoon selection, I got an error.. Restarted and went back into platoons and reselected toons which happened to be in a different roster. Now showing as 20 Toons put within stats.When I checked, both lots of toons have been assigned

2) Deployed amounts scores in the info box are showing as two different amounts from me, 79K and 12K when I only did a single deploy of approx 790k

3) Continuously getting the 10.0 Error

Allies code = 686-827-438
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    Can't log in on any of my accounts, all error 2 or log in expired
    *** So be it... Jedi ***