T Battles Crash/Gameplay issues 8/31 [Mega]

Replies

• Imagine that, they rushed another release.
    I haven't even bothered loging on today, since I was absolutly sure of what was comming. Nothing new under the sun.

BUT I can't wait to log in and claim the Chewbacca shards for my inconvenience :D:D
  • Same as everyone else, game crashed after completing 6th wave, didn't get credit for any of it
  • Crumwalker
    11 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I also experienced the game crashed after i had completed my second combat mission i did not get
    the points from completing it. Many in my guild also had this happen.
  • I manually shut it down and restarted it. It works fine now. Everyone try that.
  • Masterfunk wrote: »
    Same as everyone else, game crashed after completing 6th wave, didn't get credit for any of it

+1 same here. Lost my Resistance team and got no points for the completion.

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Game just crashed from a guild mate who was in a battle mission, lost chars and TB for the counter, laaame
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • I also received the same issues as everyone in this thread. Got in the game and found out I didn't get credited for my first combat mission.
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    now missing AAT rewards before they went down!?

min before pay out was due for it just before servers died.
  • beat all six levels and then instead of getting victory I got a Black screen on my IPad.

When Ree opened The game I where only credited for my first combat mission. I can't fight again.

I am convinced that I should have won. How do I remedy this? My guild is counting on me to carry my weight.
  • The app Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes have many crashes and its unplayable now. Please evaluete the conditions with the game go playable. Thanks.
  • App pushed a forced restart during one of my combat missions, and I lost the combat mission.

I realize you guys are having major issues today, so that aside and going forward, this seems like a poor design for a mobile phone game that's always going to be played on wireless connections and where phone calls can come in mid-battle.
  • My game crashed as I was working on Territory Battles (combat missions), causing me to lose out on points for my guild. It said I lost connection but I had full bars on my wifi and 4G, and it required me to restart. I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. If there's anything else I can provide, let me know.
  • t1234 wrote: »
    I also experienced the game crashed after i had completed my second combat mission i did not get
    the points from completing it.
    Masterfunk wrote: »
    Same as everyone else, game crashed after completing 6th wave, didn't get credit for any of it

• I had the same issue, game crashed after I completed the second combat mission and didn't get credit.
  • DarthOrdnen
    51 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    App forced restart at the end of wave 6 of the second combat mission I completed, right after I fired the last shot to win it. I did not get credit for the battle. Then the app wouldn't load for awhile.
  • I crashed many times on 3 different Android devices. Luckily I was not doing any TB at the time but was just about to.
  • I was able to assign 11 units to platoon...not sure how, it just sort of happened
  • I lost out on raid rewards. Should have had second place with my p4 damage. Instead I received 11-15 reward when game came back online. Chat also seems to be very unstable. Some guild members are having issues with TB. Trying to get details but game chat issues are negatively compounding effort.
  • App forced restart at the end of wave 6 of the second combat mission I completed, right after I fired the last shot to win it. I did not get credit for the battle. Then the app wouldn't load for awhile.

I had exactly the same issue around 3.00 BST
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Mornin' mornin!

We're actively investigating these anomalies and will update further as the situation develops.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Same as others - app forced reset after end of wave 6 on combat mission. I successfully completed it, but did not get credit, now I can't redo the mission and my toons are locked so I can't use them in the other combat mission.

Not a good start.
  • Mornin' mornin!

We're actively investigating these anomalies and will update further as the situation develops.

Thanks Kozi!! You're the best!
  • Reported from a guild mate- game doesn't open on android p8lite. He has reset cache and reinstalled, game won't even go to loading screen. Thanks @CG_Kozispoon
  • Ftpreliable
    52 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    my mistake
  • Just assume everybody has finished phase 1, with max 12 waves and let us play.
  • I had error code 10.0 after I finished my first combat mission. I received no points for completing all six rounds.
  • @CG_Kozispoon What's the deal with the hoth rebel soldier and captain Han solo requirements? Are they set to what you showed us in the game changers at 5* or has it now been bumped to 7* requirements and screwed the majority of guilds who were set and now are not?
  • Add me to the list of those who have done a battle & got no credit due to the crash bug. Got credit fo my 2nd battle of phase 1, but not my first battle.

*sigh*
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta