Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• It will be a while before the new gear makes it to shipments. /thread.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Normal shipments haven't changed from what I can see.

Best I saw was in the TB Shop where you can get 12 salvage parts for 792 TB points.

No sign of a fully crafted one anywhere though.
  • srgj88
    102 posts Member
    How valuable of a character do you think he'll be? Worth constant refreshes to get?
  • I started farming him soley because I'm 95% free to play, but I'm on a launch shard with whales all around me. I just assume they are farming him fast so I am just to stay afloat.

Have ZERO idea if he's worth it. I would suggest just to farm him up to 5 star and wait and see.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • This is going to be around for awhile so you would be crazy not to farm him.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Well you need him to get ROLO and you need both for a mission in one of the latter phases so if say yes
  • I think the game died. RIP SWGOH! We loved you and you will never be forgotten. :'(
  • Help me map the content of the new Guild Event Store. Write below and I'll update this post
    () indicate toons, ships and gear that is expected, but not confirmed

Toons:3 shards for 195 Guild Event tokens (GET)
    (ONLY light side)
    • Hoth Rebel Soldier
    • Hoth Rebel Scout
    • Chirrut Îmwe
    • Baze Malbus
    • Pao
    • Bistan
    • Jyn Erso
    • K2SO
    • Cassian Andor
    • Bodhi Rook
    • Sabine Wren
    • (Ezra Bridger)
    • (Kanan Jarrus)
    • Garazeb "Zeb" Orrelios
    • (Hera Syndulla)
    • (Chopper)
    • Biggs Darklighter
    • Wedge Antilles
    • Princess Leia
    • Lando Calrissian
    • Admiral Acbar
    • Stormtrooper Han
    • Scarif Rebel Pathfinder

Ships: 3 shards for 246 Guild Event tokens (GET)
    • Rex ARC-170
    • Clone Sargents ARC-170
    • Umbaran Starfighter
    • Ahsoka Tano's Jedi Starfighter
    • Plo Koon's Jedi Starfigher
    • Jedi Consular's Starfighter
    • Ghost
    • Phanton II
    • Cassians U-wing
    • Bistans U-wing
    • Gauntlet Starfigter
    • Wedge Antille's X-wing
    • Poe Dameron's X-wing
    • Resistance X-wing
    • (Biggs Starlighter's X-wing)

Gear:
    10 for 800 GET:
    • MK 12 ArmaTek Visor Prototype Salvage
    • MK 12 ArmaTek Wrist Band Prototype Salvage
    • MK 6 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage
    12 for 792 GET
    • MK 4 Zaltin Bacta Gel Salvage
    • MK 8 BioTech Implant Component
    • Mk 10 BlastTech Weapon Mod Component
    • Mk 10 TaggeCo Halo Lens Salvage
    8 for 648 GET
    • MK 3 Zaltin Bacta Gel Salvage
    12 for 588 GET
    • MK 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage
    8 for 528 GET
    • Mk 10 BlastTech Weapon Mod Salvage
    5 for 220 GET
    • MK 6 BioTech Implant Prototype Salvage
    5 for 130 GET
    • Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage

Hermit Yoda: 270 GET per shard, comes in packs of 5, 10 or 15 shards

This was merged into the MEGA? Really?

I considered creating it in the guide sub-forum, but thought A LOT of players would want to know the content - just like when I did the same when ships came out.

Will I get into trouble if I make a thread there now?
  • TVF wrote: »
    I don't.

Neither do I
  • My guild has bunch of people under lvl 65. We know they will bloom into beautiful lvl 85 one day. But now what to do with them? they take up space and cant contribute to TB.
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    I believe its to avoid hoarding and carries
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Some of my guild are under 65 too. The rest of us just have to push on and stay loyal to those who need growth.

I feel there is going to be a lot of people getting kicked from guilds and/or guild switching due to TB release.
  • I can't see him being Arena worthy, but CG is making you farm him.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    He may also likely play a part in the continued Luke's story event down the road, same with ROLO and Hermit Yoda.

For that reason alone - they are all worth farming.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Maybe for new dark side characters next month. I also seem to recall them talking about adding possible characters from the legends books of star wars like revan and even from other star wars games like starkiller and that-one-grandmaster-of-the-jedi-order-that-has-a-blue-double-sided-lightsaber (xD).

And where did you hear that nonsense? Revan I could understand at some point though. But Kotor was an EA game was it not - so it makes sense that Kotor toons make their way into the roster.
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    I can only imagine a few very specific scenarios you would want to farm anyone other than him in the cantina right now.

You need him to get rolo shards, which then gets you access to another battles in phase 6.

Now if you don't have Hoth Rebel Soldier which is also required, you could wait a bit on Han's farm but he could be useful in other combat missions in the mean time as well. These battles are long, healing/reviving abilities will most likely help.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »
    Maybe for new dark side characters next month. I also seem to recall them talking about adding possible characters from the legends books of star wars like revan and even from other star wars games like starkiller and that-one-grandmaster-of-the-jedi-order-that-has-a-blue-double-sided-lightsaber (xD).

And where did you hear that nonsense? Revan I could understand at some point though. But Kotor was an EA game was it not - so it makes sense that Kotor toons make their way into the roster.

They said they could, i dont think they ever said they would.
  • Kinda makes sense though. Would a lower level player be able to bring in 7* Phoenix, R1, and ships? One may assume that as you go higher up the food chain and have the characters available to participate, more becomes available.
  • Kick em out. Let them join a beginner guild.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Kick em out. Let them join a beginner guild.

Don't do that, just wait, they will reach level 65 eventually
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Hey everyone, I was just curious that now ATF is in the shard shop, is she worth putting resources in to level her up? How do people who have her levelled up feel about her?

Thanks.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    I've had her maxed out for a while and she is a strong addition to the right Arena team. If you use a team that gives a lot of buffs, she is awesome. If you have a team that only gives a couple set buffs, not so much
  • I am using her right now. At first, I wasn't impressed and felt like the zeta was wasted. But now I am more than happy.

• Probably won't take that long any more, they've added hoth soldier to the TB store so that'll speed up farming him quite a bit
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Twin wrote: »
    I can only imagine a few very specific scenarios you would want to farm anyone other than him in the cantina right now.

You need him to get rolo shards, which then gets you access to another battles in phase 6.

Now if you don't have Hoth Rebel Soldier which is also required, you could wait a bit on Han's farm but he could be useful in other combat missions in the mean time as well. These battles are long, healing/reviving abilities will most likely help.

Hoth Rebel Soldier is only farmable on a hard node, so they are not mutually exclusive (unless you are talking about crystals to refresh the node versus cantina refreshes).

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Is there a level requirement to buy the Hoth shard packs? I cant see them in my store and didnt see anything in the dev notes... Anyone know the level???
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    I think you need to be level 65
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • I 7* him last night, will have him at gear X in a few hours.

As for my early impressions:

- He's not as useless as I first thought
    - His kit is surprisingly useful. He helped keep his rebel/raid counterpart alive for me (which was kind of creepy)
    - He can be viable in a defensive team in arena ... like if you use him with GK/Zarris etc ...
    - I wish the cooldown for his resurrection move was less, but that'd be kind of OP
    - I didn't mod him for damage (mostly speed and health) but he def didn't hit particularly hard in my case

I'll have a better gauge once I get him to X or XI soon and get his abilities higher (he's at 4-6 atm, need more mats)
  • DEVs, please, please, please give us the chance to see the next Phase Platoon setup after we have 3* the current Phase. This would be a big help to strategize with the Guild instead of having to do it early in the morning when the phase begins and make people wait.

I'm not suggesting all of the Phases... just the next one after. Thanks!!

This would be a HUGE HELP!