Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    +1
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Yeah im under the impression you need both at 5* or you cant even do it.

It looks like they both need to be at 7*
  • NicWester wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon Sorry to at you, Kozispoon, but I think the event calendar might be wrong. It shows there's an Omega Event on the 14th. It doesn't say which Omega battle it is, but more importantly it's only one event and it's on a Thursday. Normally it's two on a weekend.

Could be totally accurate! Buuut it looks unusual. Thanks!

I don't mind the @- nabs my attention! Also Hmmmm!
    5a25b2895a7129e1e99e5264a530bb37.gif

It's what's listed on our schedule, but once we get this Version Update business out the door and into y'alls hands, I can give the event Calendar a second look to ensure everything's on the up and up. Thanks!

Hiya @CG_Kozispoon .....sorry to pester you but just a subtle reminder to take a look at the calendar again. BTW please thank the team for getting us TB today. Our guild is having lots of fun with it so far!
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Pretty sure they said they were reverting to 12 hour phases friday through sunday after this first one.

They said last night the next one would launch again on Thursday.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    So apparently the current star requirement displayed in-game is not a visual bug. We actually need a 7* CHS and HRSo to do the ROLO mission, not 5* each as was included in last week's YouTube videos...

I don't know what kind of sadistic scheme this is, but my guild is livid right now.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Our humanity is tested in TB :expressionless:
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    I don't have the post but they already said that was a typo. It's still 5*
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    That would be very helpful in guild planning
  • Especially when we go down to 12 hours.
  • it's a bug...not a feature.
  • AC_
    82 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon

Could you please address this, thanks.
  • Agreed, Understand the want to cram, but in 12 hrs except spend money which you want what can we really do
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    One of our youtubers just got dev confirmation that it is not a bug. Unless they blatantly lied to them, then it is indeed 7* requirements.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Varlie wrote: »

If only that was true.... you need the 7* for the phase 3 special. Also @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs can you confirm does the whole guild get shards for ROLO or only those that do the special mission.
  • What's the reasoning behind this? This was a great purchase for the dolphins and newer players.
  • Just a quick question about the roster for TB Platoons. If it's having me add toons to the platoons roster, does it go off my character's level and gear or does it go off my guild mate's level and gear for that character? I mean, I have some Phoenix Squad at 6* but only Level 2. Would be cool to have it be like a Barrow A Hero, so if my guild mates have a a better geared and leveled character it replaces mine.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Taramel wrote: »
    Varlie wrote: »

If only that was true.... you need the 7* for the phase 3 special. Also @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs can you confirm does the whole guild get shards for ROLO or only those that do the special mission.

omg it's been stated many times the whole guild gets the shards based on how many people complete it
  • benacrow wrote: »
    One of our youtubers just got dev confirmation that it is not a bug. Unless they blatantly lied to them, then it is indeed 7* requirements.

Which youtuber?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    benacrow wrote: »

That's lame then. So they had the live playtesters show video of 5* requirements, then changed the requirements before release (but AFTER selling $10 CHS packs the night before)??
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Dro1dm0de wrote: »
    What's the reasoning behind this? This was a great purchase for the dolphins and newer players.

• EZC69
    132 posts Member
    The level requirement needs to be lowered to at least 50... A level 50 player can at least contribute to platoon and deploy troops to help their guild. Works out perfectly - lower levels save the higher level players from having to worry about saving characters that they could use in the missions for platoon/deploy.

I would hope that the intention of adding TB to the game was not to force guilds to kick sub-65 players...
  • Along with the 7* requirements of HRS and Han, is it also confirmed that only lightside ships can be used now? if you select the future phases, they say lightside ships are required and the only ones that show up for deployment.
  • This is giving to much power to the clan leader. So I did my battles today....the clan leader freaks out that I didn't ask to attack and drops me. I only got 2 stars and can't fight for a week because some 12 year old had a fit? TB needs to only allow TB drops when it is finished....now I have to wait a week to get back in. I'm just **** off now and hate this game. I want to play for fun not be subject to a bunch of 12 year old hitlers if I want to do well.
  • you need both at 7* or you cant do it.....
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    So they could get you to but $10 CHS pack....then change the requirements from 5* to 7*. :D

• Yeah, no reason to be booted for participating. Time to find a new guild =P
  • lol that just sounds like you need to find a guild that is worth something more than a TB complaint
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    So apparently the current star requirement displayed in-game is not a visual bug. We actually need a 7* CHS and HRSo to do the ROLO mission, not 5* each as was included in last week's YouTube videos...

I don't know what kind of sadistic scheme this is, but my guild is livid right now.

Yep - I'd share what our guild thinks of the change, but I can't post that kind of language on the forums.

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

That's lame then. So they had the live playtesters show video of 5* requirements, then changed the requirements before release (but AFTER selling $10 CHS packs the night before)??

Correct, it is extremely lame, and to me seems like a blatant lie to get more money from the players.

"Oh, lets make it 5* so players think they're close to getting it, then let's hotfix change it to 7* so they feel like they have to finish from 5-7*"
  • This is so shady and IS false advertising