Captain Han Solo 7 Star (Pack Opening Video)

Prev13
Used my banked up cantina energy which was 1140 to unlock shards and then bought the 9.99 pack for another 40 shards from the store. After that I opened packs to finish. I made this video just so people could see what the drop rate is like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlD5jdy6448

Guild: Order 66 501st Division

Replies

• Marthvadir wrote: »
    Used my banked up cantina energy which was 1140 to unlock shards and then bought the 9.99 pack for another 40 shards from the store. After that I opened packs to finish. I made this video just so people could see what the drop rate is like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlD5jdy6448

CG thanks you for your monetary contribution.
  • Drop rates smells worse than the inside of a tauntaun tell us something we don't know. How much did that cost you??
  • :open_mouth:

I don't have enough crystals to buy 3 packs. LOL!!!

But thanks for letting us see this.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • You got way more numbers great than 7 than I did
  • MoBlaq
    581 posts Member
    So it cost you 44.2k crystals...Grats!
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    The real question:

If you are willing to drop 1299 crystals for mostly 5-7 shards without blinking an eye, why even bother banking those extra energy just to maybe get another 10-15 shards farming cantina nodes the regular way? Isn't that like someone with millions in disposable income standing in a bestbuy Black Friday line just to save a few $ on a tv?
  • Thanks for ensuring the game remains financially viable! Us F2P folks appreciate it (well some of us do anyway)
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • He is needed at 7 stars to complete Territory Battles, right? There will be plenty of deep-pocketed whales throwing money at it.

Thanks, whales!
  • I got a couple of those just to unlock him. the 9.99 pack tells you that you'll unlock him and have him at level 40, blah blah blah but it takes 80 to unlock him. I also farmed 7-D for his shards just to unlock him. But, I'm not rich like him so I didn't spend that much.

You can still do TB at lower "phases" with lower starred Han Soldier and Scout, just not the highest phases where you need 7 stars.
  • By the way, catchy tune there.
  • Sometimes people bank the energy because they have nothing else to really farm from cantina other than mods and they may have a great inventory already. Of course not everyone falls into this category but a lot do.
  • MoBlaq wrote: »
    So it cost you 44.2k crystals...Grats!

That's 300 bones spent for a 7 star swgoh character.....
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    I like the music of the video :)
  • N1c0 wrote: »
    I like the music of the video :)

Me too
  • A must watch video above
  • Congratulations. Great skill on opening the pack.
  • Darknessie wrote: »
    Congratulations. Great skill on opening the pack.

*audience slow claps your talented use of PayPal or credit card swiping*
  • VanKings22 wrote: »
    A must watch video above

Absolutely hilarious :D
  • Wooky
    63 posts Member
    Thanks for sharing, OP! Catchy tunes on the vid... :smile:
  • 5-330, lol. Not going to do that.
  • Vmadri210
    6 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Like how u went from 50.5K crystals to 5k...... that's over $300 in crystals besides the 59.99 u paid for hoth soilders and 9.99 for Han pack that is gone so assumed u bought also.... I wish I had money like that to waste on games instead of real life priorities.....
  • Vmadri210 wrote: »
    Like how u went from 50.5K crystals to 5k...... that's over $300 in crystals besides the 59.99 u paid for hoth soilders and 9.99 for Han pack that is gone so assumed u bought also.... I wish I had money like that to waste everywhere if so I would do nothing but play games and post YouTube videos about me buying stuff.....

Yeah. I do have money like that to waste but I'm also married, have a dog with diabetes and a 22 year old vehicle so those three factors pretty much take priority over this game.

If I were single maybe CG would get some of my money... Sorry bout that, devs
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Why do people care so much about how much people spend or what they spend it on. Everyone makes purchases at least some other people aren't going to agree with.
  • J3FF
    69 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Thanks. Nice video. Always appreciate it when ppl take the time to post vids.
    Post edited by LocalHero on
  • Those drop rates were vomit inducing.
  • I'm unsure why there is so much animosity against those who decide to pay to play this game, or any game for that matter.
  • Why do people care so much about how much people spend or what they spend it on. Everyone makes purchases at least some other people aren't going to agree with.

Unless you like the direction the gaming industry is going, you should care also. But, ultimately people are gonna do what they're gonna do, whether it's good for the long term or not.
  • He is needed at 7 stars to complete Territory Battles, right? There will be plenty of deep-pocketed whales throwing money at it.

Thanks, whales!

Pretty sure that is just a graphics bug, there was a Dev post mentioning it.
  • People always seem to have a problem when someone has money. Here's a tip: Go to school, get a WORTHWHILE degree, get a job, work hard. Surprise, now you can do whatever the heck you want. Seriously, this really is all there is to it.