3236 posts Member
    Options
    30 Shards of HR Soldier
    An Omega
    500 Crystals

YAY!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Indeed, well done and very generous. Thank you!
  • Options
    Seriously, very generous. Thanks, EACG.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Carrie This is a very fair reward for the outages this morning. I know you guys work hard, and since I point out when things don't go right, I should also point out the many times you guys nail it. Keep up the good work! <3
    sWiyXCq.jpg
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Yep very nice of you guys and truly appreciated!
  • Options
    Wow, I didn't think the issues warranted compensation, so yayyyyyyy
  • Options
    Wow, I didn't think the issues warranted compensation, so yayyyyyyy

I'll say the same! I've played games with outages for days... very very much appreciated. It was a few minutes for my guild. If that.
  • Options
    My HRS was at 70/100, and because it was so perfect I was wondering if it auto-calculated the specific amount for me. :)

Guess I've got just the right luck today. Hrmm.... I should probably buy lotto tickets on my way home...
  • Options
    Thank you very much. The gift is much appreciated. Loving Territory Battles so far!
  • Options
    I'll raise my glass for this generosity.

<3

It is very, very much appreciated. Thank you so much.

As a member of a small Guild, you have no idea how much it helps.

*2 thumbs up*
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Very much appreciated.
  • Options
  • OneWorldAway
    545 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Please address the requirements that were advertised as 5star and have since been updated to 7 star without notice.
  • Options
    I would change it for: 1 Crystal, 500 Omega Materials, 30 Hoth Rebel Soldier Shards ;)
    Btw I really appreciate it! Thank you!
  • Options
    Please address the requirements that were advertised as 5star and have since been updated to 7 star without notice.

I think the shards are addressing that...
  • Options
    Kissycat wrote: »

It takes more than 30 shards to make a 5* HRSoldier a 7* HRSoldier....just saying.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    /hostility

Thanks for all the hard work
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

It takes more than 30 shards to make a 5* HRSoldier a 7* HRSoldier....just saying.

Oh I agree. I'm just not expecting them to change it back to 5star requirement at this time. However, it is a free unlock so that's something at least.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you so much EA! I've never had this many crystals before.....what to do?
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Oh I agree. I'm just not expecting them to change it back to 5star requirement at this time. However, it is a free unlock so that's something at least.

While I also agree, no one is asking for free stuff. We honestly just wanted what the promotional videos showed. Many of us already have HRSoldier unlocked and bought pack(s) for CHan based on the 5* requirement advertised.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    A big thanks for the rewards but was a forced restart really needed? just ruined my rancor solo....
  • Options
    Many thanks, guys!
  • Options
    Wait a minute... What the **** happened? I was at work.

HRSoldier was always a 5* requirement and now he's 7?
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Need to know requirements of soldier, chs and DS ships in missions before I get excited about crystals I may or may not use.
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

While I also agree, no one is asking for free stuff. We honestly just wanted what the promotional videos showed. Many of us already have HRSoldier unlocked and bought pack(s) for CHan based on the 5* requirement advertised.

We're on the same page. I made a post this morning asking for clarification and it was deleted rather quickly. Many in my guild also bought packs to make the requirements. I guess we'll see how it plays out
  • Options
    Wait a minute... What the **** happened? I was at work.

HRSoldier was always a 5* requirement and now he's 7?

We don't know for sure, could be part of those "display bugs" they mentioned.
This discussion has been closed.