Guild and Player Territory Battles contribution Issues: 8/31 [MEGA]

CG_RyDiggs
536 posts SWGOH Dev Team
edited September 2017
Greetings Heroes!

Thank you for the overwhelming support and excitement for our Version 9 update and Territory Battles! You may have experienced some unexpected behavior at the very beginning of our inaugural tournament. I’m here to provide clarity and hopefully alleviate some anxiety. Full details below.

Again, from all of Capital Games, thank you and best of luck on your Hoth adventures!

CG_RyDiggs & CAPITAL GAMES

TLDR; Your total Guild Territory Point contributions are correct.

RE: GUILD AND PLAYER TERRITORY BATTLE CONTRIBUTION ISSUES

Your individual contributions on Leaderboard and Stats pages may be visually incorrect (lower). However, we have confirmed that the Guild total Contribution is adding up correctly (regardless of whether your individual amount is showing up correctly.

Prizes are distributed evenly across your Guild based on total guild Territory Points contribution, so there is no jeopardy to the rewards you or your guild will receive.

Again, your Total Guild Contributions ARE correct. We'll be resolving this display issue as soon as possible. Check here for updates.

Details:

1. Player's INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTION reports may be incorrect (lower) if you were affected by a crash earlier this morning in the following areas:

7qou4npuys36.png

vplulsmqzs77.png

2. Other areas reflecting INDIVIDUAL contributions may be affected as well.

3. This DOES NOT affect the Total Guild Territory Points:

c7dzt8yunffw.png

These Guild Totals are all correct.

4. Your guild is still going to receive the correct rewards based on your player contributions.

5. We will not be able to resolve affected Individual Total Player Stats contributed for this Territory Battle instance. That is, if your individual stats are off, they will be off for this entire Territory Battle.

Keep on fighting Heroes!

CG_RyDiggs

Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Post edited by Vampire_X on

Replies

• Thanks for the info.
    How about players who were playing the first or second mission and the server crashed, and then got locked out of the mission? Is there a fix to that?
    Are you guys considering simply giving 3* for all guilds in this particular phase as "compensation"?
    Thanks again.
  • Thanks @CG_RyDiggs

Any chance we get some developer communication on the plethora of other issues that have been coming up, like say the fact that TB is showing different requirements for certain missions than the CG-sanctioned "Game Changer" videos had?
  • Thanks @CG_RyDiggs

Any chance we get some developer communication on the plethora of other issues that have been coming up, like say the fact that TB is showing different requirements for certain missions than the CG-sanctioned "Game Changer" videos had?

Working on it ;)

mw0ck2e6xcki.gif

• Thank you. This has been (as I'm sure you're aware) a HOT issue on the forum, and getting any response (even "working on it") does go a long way.
  • @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Kozispoon

It would be nice to make announcements earlier (with a date, Something concrete) to prevent new events/raids. Moreover I don't even understand how you could be proud to launch a new raid, while that there is still a lot of bug on it. And a visual bug that you knew. I don't want an beta version of your raid, no thanks. I hope at least that we will have a compensation after all your ****.
    It would also be good to make sure that the server is not saturated at every new upgrade/ phase launch of TB.
    Continue to save money but you will end up losing.

You obviously have no idea how software development works. You should be happy that the time was taken to involve you in the issue Tracking. These changes to the game are very complicated and time consuming. Without public interaction these issues would not have presented themselves.

I for one am happy to see the issue tracking and look forward to posts of these type in the future.
  • Bigchef
    43 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    @CG_RyDiggs would also be nice to know where we stand on phase 3 regarding the ROLO special mission. Rumours floating the net and datamined evidence showing requirements were 7* both. Yet last week the EA game changers released content that you provided them showing a requirement of 5*.
    Currently there are alot of members like myself who invested in Han as soon as TB dropped to get him to 5* before Saturday so that we can be competetive with Leia shards.
    As a guild coordinator I have also recommended my members farm soldier to 5 for this mission which they have also invested real money in. before this chaos we were in a really good position for that particular level and now everyone's crystals and effort could be wasted? Realistically Han is a much quicker farm than soldier so just wondering if you gave us the 'Kansas city shuffle' so we would all panic buy the pack and then massively regret it..
    I would just like to know either way really so I can make an announcement to my rioting crowd. Please remember games are supposed to be fun. Players can't have fun if they feel like they're constantly being screwed over...thats what banks are for.. Don't become bankers
  • @CG_RyDiggs any news regarding missing cap han solo shards? I know you got bigger issues and im in no hurry, just need confirmation its been flagged.thank you
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I see this says resolved but my main character still did not get credit for completion of 1 of the combat missions. I checked this cmwc leader board and it only shows my character at 5 instead of 11. Which the combat mission i finished error code 10 after completion. Please let me know is this something you can correct or going forward this should not be a problem anymore.

Side note could you guys and gals please fix my forum name. It should read Rohan.
    Thanks
  • @Doomslay3r
    "You should be happy that the time was taken to involve you in the issue Tracking. These changes to the game are very complicated and time consuming"

Oh well like 600 ticket tracking... :D
    I don't know if you're an officer in your guild... for say oh well they listen us.

You don't seem to understand that they announced that there was a visual bug before even the beginning of the TB. You're gonna tell me they needed us to do it too...

Although giving a version to the public allows to find more bugs. But they should correct those already identified in first.

For the servers saturated, it is a matter of economy on their part. I didn't think I should quoted diablo 3 here...
    Join The Republic, and find a amazing guild and community https://discord.gg/neFzuVB
  • @CG_RyDiggs any news regarding missing cap han solo shards? I know you got bigger issues and im in no hurry, just need confirmation its been flagged.thank you

Get a service ticket in. I don't have specific accounts, BUT please get a ticket in if you have an issue for sure.

RT
  • Doomslay3r wrote: »
    @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Kozispoon

It would be nice to make announcements earlier (with a date, Something concrete) to prevent new events/raids. Moreover I don't even understand how you could be proud to launch a new raid, while that there is still a lot of bug on it. And a visual bug that you knew. I don't want an beta version of your raid, no thanks. I hope at least that we will have a compensation after all your ****.
    It would also be good to make sure that the server is not saturated at every new upgrade/ phase launch of TB.
    Continue to save money but you will end up losing.

You obviously have no idea how software development works. You should be happy that the time was taken to involve you in the issue Tracking. These changes to the game are very complicated and time consuming. Without public interaction these issues would not have presented themselves.

I for one am happy to see the issue tracking and look forward to posts of these type in the future.

I get where you coming from but the vast majority of players are not developers. It's not their duty to understand the process only that from the viewpoint of a consumer/player. That's where the client advocates/engagement teams come into play.
  • Also cap solo bundle may not give you credits that is advertised. Screen shot everything.
  • It seems that the admins censors the truth
    Join The Republic, and find a amazing guild and community https://discord.gg/neFzuVB
  • Can new additions to the guild attack the TB, if they join the guild after launch of phase1?