Patience Is a Virtue

13Next

Replies

• For me personally, I don't mind delays. They happen. But delaying something less than 12 hours before release after we've invested resources into that release date make it problematic. Weve been compensated a pretty good value though, so I'm happy.
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    For me personally, I don't mind delays. They happen. But delaying something less than 12 hours before release after we've invested resources into that release date make it problematic. Weve been compensated a pretty good value though, so I'm happy.

The compensation was more than I expected, but fair I think for the all the outages, glitches, errors, etc that we've been experiencing. I don't like the whole bait and switch deal with 5* hoth soldier going to 7*, but that's another story. Those 30 shards are at least a good show of faith on CG's part.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Patience is a Virtue, but deceitfulness is a Sin.
  • Yes as much of a letdown the 5* CHS/HRS to 7* thing is... at least there both farmable...

Nov 15' i started playing... still have 0 GK shards... Ive not left any guild members behind either...

If you have GK i reckon your guild is more than likely responsible for a mass grave of booted players, players that come & go like the wind or you have some seriously big whales... there's no other way, it has to be 1 or all of the above.

In a month or so i can get CHS to 7*... so the big issue most will have is HRsolider, but he is not that bad of a farm now theres 5 tries on hard nodes...

So like @OP said...

Patience is a virtue...

• Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Yes as much of a letdown the 5* CHS/HRS to 7* thing is... at least there both farmable...

Nov 15' i started playing... still have 0 GK shards... Ive not left any guild members behind either...

If you have GK i reckon your guild is more than likely responsible for a mass grave of booted players, players that come & go like the wind or you have some seriously big whales... there's no other way, it has to be 1 or all of the above.

In a month or so i can get CHS to 7*... so the big issue most will have is HRsolider, but he is not that bad of a farm now theres 5 tries on hard nodes...

So like @OP said...

Patience is a virtue...

I have 0 bad feelings about leaving behind players who didn't focus on raid toons and were averaging 1-200 raid tickets per day. I've never met these other players and I rarely interacted with them. The one friend I have from my original guild is one who added me on discord when we both left and we still keep in touch. He's in a different guild and it works for him, no hard feelings between us at all. Why would you want to continue to play the game with other people who don't want to play it at the same level? I decided to focus on raid toons and I've always done my 600, so what kind of guild loyalty would make you want to drag inactive and unfocused players along?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Well, that was a fun 2 days!
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Patience is a Virtue, but deceitfulness is a Sin.

Agreed. I had faith that in time, CG/EA would do the right thing by their customers. I was mistaken. EA had won a particular "award" two years in a row...for being the worst. I see that they have passed on whatever practices that lead to them receiving it. @CG_RyDiggs and @CG_Carrie - I hope the money of the Han pack was worth it - it was the last time I will open my wallet for this company - and the last time CG/EA will receive the benefit of the doubt from me.

May the Force be with you.

Mods please close this thread. I would prefer this thread not be used as a platform for any more of their propaganda or by their forums shills.

We wont forget this August that easily...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    @Kyno or any other mod, feel free to close this thread sir. Thank you.
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    @Kyno or any other mod, feel free to close this thread sir. Thank you.

Closed at OP request.
This discussion has been closed.