VonSchwarz, A TI visionary with a fun vision!

2Next

Replies

• PR10
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Great Job Bro! Proud to be your team mate. TI Rules...We Are Legion!
  • Options
    Maraxus wrote: »
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    Olga wrote: »
    How do you save 2k energy? I can only have 144...

Buying energy refreshes but not using the energy

Not possible to do this by buying refreshes... u get blocked by a cap

That cap is 2000 I believe, correct? So here's some math, as best I can figure out, using that cap

The announcement of farmable gear didn't come until the notes on August 28th, yet, by my calculations, he would have had to start saving his energy in mid-July. So either he had insider information, made an unreasonable gamble that happened to pay off, or something else is going on.

I think you know the answer. You didn't think the playing field was level, did you?
  • Options
    Actually, I will revise my numbers down, as I didn't account for doing refreshes last night after spending the energy down. Assuming he did the following refreshes: 50x3, 100x2, 200x2, 400x2, 800x2, 1600x2, 3200x2, that's 1800 energy. Assuming another 1800 in refreshes immediately after midnight, that leaves 2,730 to accumulate from bonus energy, which is 20 days without doing dailies, or 40 days doing dailies. Again, assuming a cap of 2000 and a 30% drop rate.
  • Options
    Dedication and innovation... proud to be your guildmate, way to go @vonSchwarz
    iN Minion - Team Instinct
  • Options

That cap is 2000 I believe, correct? So here's some math, as best I can figure out, using that cap

The announcement of farmable gear didn't come until the notes on August 28th, yet, by my calculations, he would have had to start saving his energy in mid-July. So either he had insider information, made an unreasonable gamble that happened to pay off, or something else is going on.

I think you know the answer. You didn't think the playing field was level, did you?

Uh oh! The accusations start to fly. We all know what the score is here, no point pretending its any different. The same thing happened with HAAT raid, GK unlock, and ship release.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options

That cap is 2000 I believe, correct? So here's some math, as best I can figure out, using that cap.

His team needs 7 pieces of new gear to get from g11 to g12: Ahsoka needs 1 piece, R2 1 piece, Leia 2 pieces, Old Ben 1 piece, Commander Luke 2 pieces.

Buying the hoth pack gives him 2 of those pieces. Therefore, he still needs 5. Each of those requires 50 salvage, so 250 salvage total. Assuming a 100% drop rate, on the 10 energy nodes where you get these, he could get to 250 salvage with only 2500 energy. But that's not reasonable. Assuming a (likely still high) 30% drop rate, he would need 8,334 energy, so we will round that down to the nearest 10, and say 8,330 (math: [250*10]/0.3). Assuming he caps at 2,000 energy from refreshes, the rest is from bonus energy. You get 135 bonus LS/DS energy a day. To accumulate 6,330 energy from bonus energy, you would have to save all your bonus energy, and not spend a single piece of LS/DS energy, for 46.67 days. That's after capping at the 2000, mind you. So that would be 46 days of not completing your daily activities, not getting the prize boxes, etc....

Assuming the refresh cap is 4,000, he'd still need to have saved for 32 days.

Please correct my math or the underlying assumptions (i.e., the energy cap) if it's wrong.

he has been hoarding for a LONG time as said previously.... your calculation is off ... its much more than mid July...!
  • Options

.. if we had insider info why would he be the only one in the 150 team instinct to be full g12... ?

It's funny seeing someone being accused of wrongdoing when we witnessed his total dedication to his project for such a long time (even some of us was calling him crazy ahah)
  • Options
    Seriously, who even cares why he did it or wether he had any insider info.

look at his profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/vonschwarz/

he basically has everything maxed, except for a handful of whocares toons.

So essentially, wether or not he spends any energy doesn't change a thing for his account. Hell he could hoard energy for the rest of the game and just spend it whenever a new toon comes out and right away go back to hoarding.

I mean, just do the cheapest version of dailies and be done with it :D

Nevertheless, congrats on WF G12. Don't show up on my last node, I like it broken >_>
  • Options
    Haha, awesome stuff here. Thanks for sharing @Maraxus @vonSchwarz
    Good luck in your quest to 45 stars.
  • Options
    FN55378008 wrote: »
    Haha, awesome stuff here. Thanks for sharing @Maraxus @vonSchwarz
    Good luck in your quest to 45 stars.

Well CG put the difficulty high this time around... we'll see if its doable... fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Flamethrow wrote: »
    He can still do his dailies (just do the bare minimum per day and use some energy)

Assuming he does 5 hard nodes at 12 energy, and one normal node at 6 energy, that's 66 energy a day, meaning his net energy gain is 69 energy from the bonus energy. To accumulate 6,330 bonus energy at a rate of 69 per day, he would have been hoarding energy for approximately 3 months.

He's been hoarding for like nearly a year..... No money needed to farm those pieces. But I am sure he bought the 60 pack like most.
    Yes, I am THE Warrior.
  • Options
    Warrior_TI wrote: »
    He can still do his dailies (just do the bare minimum per day and use some energy)

Assuming he does 5 hard nodes at 12 energy, and one normal node at 6 energy, that's 66 energy a day, meaning his net energy gain is 69 energy from the bonus energy. To accumulate 6,330 bonus energy at a rate of 69 per day, he would have been hoarding energy for approximately 3 months.

He's been hoarding for like nearly a year..... No money needed to farm those pieces. But I am sure he bought the 60 pack like most.

That's just kind of...... crazy. I wouldn't necessarily say "visionary."
  • Options
    Warrior_TI wrote: »

That's just kind of...... crazy. I wouldn't necessarily say "visionary."

Why is it "crazy"? What's the point in using up energy for nothing? If he wants to buy his gears and heroes, there is no reason to use up his normal energy at all. I'd say this is a smart play.
  • Options
    Dude too slow on release day I saw a full gold arena team
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    Dude too slow on release day I saw a full gold arena team

Lolz! I was wondering how it was proven.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • DarthPedal
    20 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options