Counter for GK, zbarris, Trawn, Nihilus, CLS

What's the best counter for the above team. I faced it in galatic war and took me some ingenuity to kill zbarris. Once she was death it was easy.

Replies

• What are your options?

I face these teams with 4x rebels and thrawn. Fracture GK and just FF down Barriss. Pretty easy. DN may get an annihilate off...but there's no damage on that team and once barris is gone it's pretty easy. Barriss will eventually get CD immunity from GK and you can FF her down. Do this in arena no problem. CLS lead, Thrawn, Leia, Han, and R2. Nice thing with R2 is enemy thrawn will fracture your thrawn if you leave him out in stealth. Then you essentially get a perma-fracture on GK and have plenty of time to work on Barriss.
  • Darth Nihilus and a load of sith is good. Barriss and Kenobi's abilities trigger on crits--Sith under Nihilus can't crit, but do crit-like damage with every attack.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Don't have Trawn.

Tried sith but severely under leveled. Couldn't do enough damage between heals and Trawn boosting protection.

That's why I was wondering the best options to level up that team. zbarris is gaining popularity and can't really counter it very easily.
  • As odd as it is, Palpatine does well against this team because shock can prevent a lot from happening, besides he applies a HUGE, obscene amount of extra damage to Jedi and Rebels. You almost one-shot a shocked maxed Luke.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • i faced this team on node 11 of GW (my hard node, 12 is broken) and i used DN lead sith team, nihilkus and zSid with heal immunity were awesome and let me burn down GK, and zBarriss got annihilated by my DN, after that it was pretty easy, btw i do NOT have a zeta on DN lead ability...
  • If you fracture GK, then he'll give crit imunity to anyone you crit without gaining taunt, and with crit immunity they cannot heal from zarris. Pick them off one by one.
  • I run this team, only team that scares me is vader leads, those dots just chew up barris.