How many stars does everyone think they'll get?

Replies

• Options
    CryGonJinn wrote: »
    Rewatched the video, and the dev said 30 players at level 85 should be able to achieve 30 stars

30 stars is 2 star on each phase on average. Obviously we are only a small ways in, but so far there is a MASSIVE gap between the 2nd and 3rd star. I could see how getting 2 stars all the way through could be fairly easy.
  • Options
    Nothing less of 45
  • Options
    I have been crashing a lot, so a lot of the fights are not counting. I am sure my guild would have had more. Right now we are 7/9. Once all the bugs are worked out I hope to get 25 stars. I am in a 70m GP guild.

@Blackbeardpepe
    You're expecting them to work out the bugs?
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    My guild is just shy of 99 million GP, I think we will get between 30 and 35 (we have all 9 so far)
  • Options
    My guild is just over 90 million. I wonder how many stars we'll get.
  • Options
    100 Million GP in my guild. Guild leader is hoping for 41 stars but due to the CHS at 5* requirement it might be tough. Will see how we go.
  • Options
    75mil guild, and I'm hoping for at least 30+
  • Options
    My guild is about 77-78m gp. I think we've got a decent shot at 35 stars.

That might be optimistic, we're at ~105m and thinking over 31 would be good.
  • Options
    Guild about 80 mil.

If we played properly we'd have 8/9 stars after two phases.

But because we are **** we only have 7/9.

Few million off both nodes.
  • Options
    My guild is almost at 70M. We are 7/9 so far, with a chance of making it 8.

I'm hoping to get at least 20*, with every extra one a bonus the first run through.
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    7/9 with 66 GP with some strategy could of been 8/9. Hoping for 31.... lets see what happens.

Technically finishing all battles and platoon missions nets you 2*. The issue es not everyone on the guild is able to finish the battles even as 2* requirements for zone1.
  • Options
    53 mil guild currently 7/9 at phase 2. Hoping for 21+ (initially hoped for 30 but dont think the devs have pitched "average" at the right spot).
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!
  • Options
    We're 102 million GP and are hoping to get 35*
  • Options
    We are almost 100mil GP, expecting 34*.
  • Fedegalante1891
    324 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The devs stated an average guild should be able to achieve 35 stars. I'd gander 51 mil is an average guild.

65 million guild, after p1 and p2, think 20-25 is about right. Biggest problem is wasted resources, we really need flags so people know where to deploy. Perfectly coordinating 50 people is a job, this is a game ;)
  • Options
    "average guild getting 30" - I think they need to look up the definition of average. Probably the top 50 get 30+ and a good chunk of those are merged mega guilds.
  • Options
    My guild is about 77-78m gp. I think we've got a decent shot at 35 stars.

That might be optimistic, we're at ~105m and thinking over 31 would be good.

It may be. The big X factor will be ships. For phases 3 and 4 we should be able to go 5/6 on the character territories, unless the escalation is just massive. If we go 4/6 on phases 5 and 6, that would leave us needling 9/12 from ships.

• Options
    98 million, I think we will get at least 30 stars
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Unfortunately I need to reduce my prediction given that the Millennium Falcon is required later. :'(
  • Options
    I'm hoping 15 but more realistically prob 12-13 we are 28mil guild almost 29m
  • Options
    I'm also hoping 15-16 stars. Our guild is a 17million total. A bit thin compared to the others but it is what it is. Padawans in training welcomes your help. Lol.
  • Options
    87M GP guild at 50 players but 45 really active.

We aim for 35-40 buckets. The reason is most of the points will come from battles and my small guild always aimed at small roster but a lot of G11 toons. So we can clear all battles flawlessly.

For example, I have 1.2M toon roster, but 40 G11 and only 72 7*. Someone with 90 7* at G8 would have the same score as me (more or less), but my contribution would be much higher as I can clear battles and bring back those bonus territory battles points.

30/50 of your guildmates can clear the battles you should expect 2 stars per territory.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    24 mil GP guild... we have 7* in the middle of p3... maybe 8* but im not gonna trip on it.

I think that p4 were gonna run outta steam and stop getting 1* on all territorys and have to cherry pick them
  • Options
    My guild gp is 68mil so conservatively we will achieve 25 but I think we may hit 30-32 if we stay organized
  • Options
    Xetal wrote: »
    The devs stated an average guild should be able to achieve 35 stars. I'd gander 51 mil is an average guild.

I don't see a 51 million GP guild getting 35 stars right now.

This. They were either ridiculously optimistic, or just lying lol. Our guild has about 40 million GP and I doubt we'll break 20 stars. We're auto locked out of many platoons because they require characters you can't currently farm (or even buy!)

• Options
    We're around 50m gp, very confidant we'll hit 15 stars.. 11 as of writing this. Expecting somewhere in the low 20's realistically.
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com
  • Options
    31mill and lucky to get 15 :/
  • Options
    54GP, currently with 10, hoping to reach 15.

Only 40 active members and others who have the listening skills of a drunk toddler.

A cull/merge is on the cards I think.
  • Options
    73 mil GP currently 14, probably 16 by the end of today. Hoping for 28-30.
  • Options
    My 90m guild is up to 16, moving in on 17 when we wrap up phase three.