Territory Battles: Tips, Questions, First Run Notes/Issues [mega]

Replies

• Ehh.. It's end game material. Your GP will go up as more people obtain G12 and gear up weaker toons. Not supposed to get max scores day one unless you have some serious rosters.
  • If you're 80 mil you definitely should have atleast 3 starred one of them. Mine is 60 mil and once we got them both 2 started we focused everything on one and barely missed it, and only cuz we had too many players not participating. At 80 mil you guys should easily be at 8 stars overall, maybe even 9
  • My guild has just under 70M and we won't 3* phase 2 either.

That's a good thing.

It gives us something to work towards as we grow together.

We couldn't complete rancor or HAAT raids on day 1 (or day 100) either and we survived.
  • No, it is not too hard.
  • Seems balanced.
  • No, but GW is now.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I love it
  • You only need one star to proceed so nope tuned fairly well imo.
  • The issue is the power requirement doubles for each star. So if your using most of your heros to reach 2 stars, your not going to get 3 stars. I think that will hold true for most guilds in the other phases. Only the very top guilds will get all 3 stars in every phase. Most will be good to get 2.
  • I've thought about this for a long time. Im in a 70m GP guild and I want to play this safe. I'd say 25 stars is great for a guild that has 70m GP, especially with bugs and crashes. I honestly think 35+ stars isnt going to be obtainable, unless 50+ people are spending hundred a month at the beginning.
  • No. Not too hard.
  • Not too hard, please don't ruin it by nerfingmit
  • My guild is overthinking it. People are expecting it to be as hard as HAAT, so they're doing things like optimizing mods.

I thought the fights were super easy... I just threw 5 Rebels up there three times.
  • Nah... it gives us something to look forward to once the intial "rush" wears off... and thats a good thing.

The increased difficulty of TB is something that should be a milestone that is waaay down the road.

This brings up a question how long did it take for first guilds to beat T7 pit? A week or two i think?

How long till first HAAT was completed? Less than a month i believe.

Im actually hoping it takes till end of the year or longer b4 any guilds can get 45/45 stars in TB.
  • No it's not too hard cause it's not supposed to be easy. For elite guilds with 100mil GP that might be one story. For the average guild though you shouldn't be getting three stars on everything. I imagine once we get to higher tiers guilds like mine with 100mil GP might even have a harder time
  • I dunno if it's to hard but it is kinda boring. Not much interaction. Need daily rewards to keep people interested.
  • Darth wrote: »
    My guild has 80 million Guild Power and we're not even gonna 3 star Phase 2??? I figured the first 3 phases would be somewhat easy but no, I got a bad feeling about the next phases

You could try Lego Star Wars, I hear it's pretty easy.
  • crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    It's certainly depressing when you have moderate guild strength (and can farm HAAT) and you can't max star the second easiest phase.

But the videos have said it is meant to be the new endgame content, and even the top super guilds won't get all stars for a while.

What's more frustrating is feeling like you may miss a few stars because people can't be bothered to read simple, straightforward instructions laid out in multiple locations. Or they try to think for themselves or something.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    It's certainly depressing when you have moderate guild strength (and can farm HAAT) and you can't max star the second easiest phase.

But the videos have said it is meant to be the new endgame content, and even the top super guilds won't get all stars for a while.

What's more frustrating is feeling like you may miss a few stars because people can't be bothered to read simple, straightforward instructions laid out in multiple locations. Or they try to think for themselves or something.

Dude! There are 45 stars, warrior from team instinct said his guild would probably get 35 stars. And you expect to 3 star
  • We're just under 70 mil and got 2 stars each. Very close to 3 stars on one, but we mismanaged slightly. However, I'm very pleased with tb and expect it should be quite difficult, especially considering they are giving away premium currency to all guild members.
  • Its a learning curve. The more we do it the better we know how to allocate our resources to get the next level of stars.
  • This is meant to be end game content. No one should blow through it the first time out. It will require an entire guild working together to get it done. I am happy with the difficulty and our guild has only managed 8 stars so far. We fell short of the last star today. It's fine. We will build up and try again next time.

I am happy to have something that will take work and time. Our guild has never been so excited and active since the HAAT raid was dropped.
  • What about during the reward phase? Ex. If you leave a good after the TB is over. Will you still get rewards?
  • Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Nah... it gives us something to look forward to once the intial "rush" wears off... and thats a good thing.

The increased difficulty of TB is something that should be a milestone that is waaay down the road.

This brings up a question how long did it take for first guilds to beat T7 pit? A week or two i think?

How long till first HAAT was completed? Less than a month i believe.

Im actually hoping it takes till end of the year or longer b4 any guilds can get 45/45 stars in TB.

Pretty sure TI beat HAAT the day it launched. Thus was pre nerf mind you.
  • that's what she said
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • The devs have to design end game content to be doable but not to be impossible and not to be too easy. .
  • It should be hard - it adds longevity to the game. Gives you something to work towards.

• I think it's the worse content ever added to the game
    At least we actually get to play raids. This just assigning characters to things is as bad as those cheap Asian cell phone games