Closed

RancorPackGuild
1363 posts Member
edited September 2017
Closed
Post edited by RancorPackGuild on

Replies

• All mustache players welcome!
  • Ladies too. We accept anyone who has what it takes to do a great job and work within a team.

We also are running a contest for those making at least a 550/600 guild ticket earning average.

Prizes include gift cards for Apple or Google Play.

Drawing on or around October 4, 2017

We are like a family.

@Kidknux is kind of our class clown and fun guildmate to have. So again ladies are welcome with or without a moustache. :#

Look forward to battling with you!!!
  • Join us before the last slots fill up! We're rocking Heroic Pit and Normal AAT, working through Territory Battles could use a powerful ally who wants to join a solid guild.
  • Looking forward to battling with you soon.
  • Kidknux
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Haha, yes of course ladies are welcome!

Ladies with moustsches are Instaofficers.
    Working on HAAT, and need fun people to join!
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    You won't want to miss out. We are going HAAT tomorrow night. We would love for you to be part of our first ever HAAT win. That is if you help us kick that tanks rear end.
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    We are still seeking a replacement.

Please have a 1 million plus GP and some team or teams ready for HAAT

Currently we are on Naat but need to get to HAAT asap with a guild goal of October 1 and November 1 as a must be.
  • Super great guild. I'm a Soldier and everyone has been amazing. I do my best to contribute as much as possible, but sometimes I can't. These cats are like family and are completely supportive.

We work hard to develop the best strats for raids, arenas, TB, and all other game content. This also includes special events, Mod Challenges, you name it. We have a group of people that work really hard to research and develope the most efficenct use of game mats and personal time so we get the most out of the game experience.

Above all we are loyal to each other and always place the guild before our individual rosters.

The number one thing that keeps a good group together is good communication and I gotta say, We are awesome.

So if you meet the requirements and want to develop your roster, progress in game content, and meet some really cool people along the way then Rancor is easily the best place by far to hang your helmet.
  • Still looking for a new replacement player.
  • I actually have a couple spots to fill.

3 or more.