82 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Post edited by Tommy7xyz on
  • Tommy7xyz
    82 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    spaces for few members still available
    Post edited by Tommy7xyz on
  • The Remaining Knights of Ren have space for 5 members.

If you are in a guild that is holding you back and you want to get those precious GK and ROLO shards then just send me a message with your swgoh profile.

- Must be level 80+
    - Get your 600 daily
    - Must have 10 characters at gear XI
    - Must be on discord

If you're interested send me a message on here or get me on discord TobeTrain#3263 or line app - TobeTrain

Guild is UK based and raids take place at 7pm (GMT)
  • looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718

Currently 1 spot open
    2:30 est raid times
    24 hour 0 post for both
  • Hi all!
    Thanks for reading this post. Our Guild - "IGotABadFeelingBoutThis" and "IGotABadStormtrüper" are opened for recruitment!

We are a group of active players seeking passionate players to join us. We are HRancor ready and preparing our HAAT this week! We seek players with any levels to join us. Our officers are always ready to help and will definitely assist in anyway we can. Our members spread all over the world and will be always ready to support you in your quest for success!

Some informations about our guilds that you might find it useful:
    - (A) IGotABadFeelingBoutThis - 49/50
    - Guild Reset- (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - 24hrs "0" Damage on Herioc Rancor, Raid starts at (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - HAAT Guild - "Blood Stripes"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution of 500 Tickets. Help the guild and in return, help yourselves
    - Members are mostly Level 85. Casual but committed

- (B) IGotABadStormtrüper - 39/50
    - Guild Reset- (6:30pm EST), (10:30pm GMT), (6:30am GMT+8)
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready - "Trupers"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution preferred but not mandatory
    - Members are both fun and exciting

We are active, fun and passionate on what we do best. Our Officers and Members are knowledgeable and will certainly help you in anyway we can. We are supportive and will assist our members to achieve the best out of their highest potential.

If you are interested or have any questions, please text me in the forum or add me in Discord.
    Our officers will be in touch to answer any of your questions!

Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Frezza#0252 (Officer 9:30am to 3:30pm)
    Discord: Drek#5700 (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: JeremiahSeeker#4072 (Officer 7:30am to 9:30pm)
    Discord: KG-B#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

Thanks and Best Regards,
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    qmAJ8g2.jpg
    Struggle is recruiting for HAAT!

We have 1 spot available, so apply now! Looking for 1.5+ mil GP.

Highlights
    • Current GP ~70 mil.
    • Heroic Rancor - FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Heroic AAT - Kenobi Shards are on farm. FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Consistent raid schedule. 8:30 pm EST Rancor, 8:30 pm EST HAAT, with available tickets.
    • Discord app used for communication.
    • Extensive reporting so you get a glimpse of your raid damage average and progress over your history with the guild (you won't find this in many, if any, other guilds).

Qualifications
    • Level 85
    • 500+ raid tickets daily - 600 preferred (of course) - we're flexible, but we do track raid ticket daily averages in our report, so we know who is meeting the expectations.
    • Must be actively working on TB squads
    • Must sync roster on swgoh.gg
    • Discord is required. You're not required to participate in chat, but must leave @mention enabled so you don't miss relevant raid strategy or changes to rules/schedules.

How to apply:

Discord:
    • Dralthi#5180 (Leader)
    • ucmo#9303 (Officer)

PM Me here and add me as an ally: Ucmo - Ally ID: 553-744-117
    • Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 1 player to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Hey all Ugnaught Kingdom is looking to recruit one member into our Heroic Guild. We do heroic rancor and HAAT is well and truly on farm. We regularly raid 6 nights a week and aside from a 24 hour registration period the raids are free for all from the start and we have very few in guild rules other than asking that you do your very best to get 600 tickets a day. We are UK based and raids are scheduled for 9pm UK time. We are a very friendly community with healthy donations and a thriving Discord server where we share tactics and co-ordinate raids/TB. If you feel like this would be a good fit for you then PM me on here or preferably on Discord @ ObiWanSteel#5716
    We would prefer level 85 players but if you have a healthy roster you will be considered at level 80 and above.
  • "Wookies Always Win!" is looking for 1-2 players to join our HAAT and TB team.

A few things about us:

-US-based, raid times rotating between 9 and 10pm ET start

-Heroic Rancor is on farm (complete in ~10 minutes after 24 hour no damage period)

-HAAT on farm - We've all got our GKs now!

-Very active, friendly guild (28K tickets/day) - but we also our raids so we do them 5-6 times per week

-71M+ guild GP and climbing quickly

You would be a great fit if:

-You are an active, friendly player - 600 tickets is the goal so we can all farm more gear and shards!

-GP >1.3M, preference given to folks with CLS, Hoth Rebel soldier to 5* or higher, and/or Hoth Rebel Scout

-Have HAAT-ready teams

-Willing to use Discord. We have an active server with members sharing information and helping each other

We are looking to further strengthen our guild by replacing some of our more inactive members, and we would love for you to join us!

If interested - PM here or find me on Discord (Pyrimis#8522) if interested.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
  • KøRbantis

*65m guild GP and increasing. Could easily be over 70-75m GP if we get 8-10 members @ 1-1.5 in place of the ticket generators we have now.

*One of the top Haat guilds in the KøR network of 25+ guilds.

*Haat 2x a week hpit 3x a week.

If you're a player @ 1m-1.5m+ GP contact Eardane on Line chat or Eardane#4544 on Discord

If you know where we can find 8-10 active players @ 1m-1.5m+ GP contact Eardane on Line chat or Eardane#4544 on Discord
  • Awakened is an independent guild. 600 tickets is required. We get 30k tickets everyday since we have Alts to fill for people that miss. We want new members to have at least 1.5 mil GP.

24 hr 0 damage for both. Hrancor takes 15 min. Haat takes 1.5-2hrs. Discord is also required.

Guild reset is at 730pm cst. Raid times 9am/3pm/10pm cst.

Discord: ahwang826#2051 The "a" is not capitalized

Our guild gp is 80 mil but we have some members that were brought on strictly for 600 tickets so can be higher
  • ****The Ghost Squadron**** is currently looking for 1 more active player to join. **We are prepared for Territory Battles. We all have been grinding hard for it and eagerly excited that it's finally here. We are a strong guild and looking for one more to join in on this journey with us. We are really looking for a good player with a DEEP roster** We are part of a multi guild community. We run heroic pit 3x a week and HAAT at least twice a week.

Requirements are as follows:

* 600 daily tickets
    * Account level 85
    * At least 15 G11 toons (though we would prefer more than that)
    * At least 1.5 million Galactic Power
    * Must have line chat app to communicate with guild and officers
    * Must be an active player

*Priority will be given to players with key toons already unlocked (Commander Luke Skywalker, R2, General Kenobi, Hoth Rebel Soldier, and Hoth Rebel Scout).

We guarantee Han Solo and General Kenobi shards, so come on down we are friendly! For further information please message the recruiting officer on line:

- KyleRent15
  • * TheRebelion *
    All Heroic Guild 75 mil guild GP

We are looking for players who are team minded and want to grow with us . Key is to have fun and stay active . We use line chat to communicate and share new game info it's a huge help and we'd like all members to join . We are looking for players level 85 with a strong roster and 1.3 mil or above GP , most importantly we ask each player to be active daily and do your 600 daily raid tickets and communicate either on our line chat or game chat and follow raid rules . We do T7 pit raids every other day at guild rest 8:30 pm est with a 18hr 0 damage rule . HAAT Raid are at least twice a week at guild reset 8:30 pm est with a 15.5 hr 0 damage rule . We have a few other raid rules I'll give you if you're interested in joining .Just a great group of guys here having fun playing the game . if this sounds like the guild you're looking for contact me.
    PM me or get me on line chat .. line id
    tommyd2234
    Ally code
    635-287-796
    .https://swgoh.gg/u/tommyd2234/
  • The Krusty Krab guild just needs a few people to fill in spots. We do hAAT, just stay mostly active and be chill. I guess you can just pm me on the forums or friend me on discord to hit me up. (Discord - Dipster#5964)
  • Guild Name-Drop 1t Like It's H0th

Timezone-US EST (UTC -4)

Rules (HRancor)-HRancor Rules--30 Minute Wait time for damage, one attack only

Rules(HAAT)-HAAT-- FFA

Communication App-Discord Exclusively

Guild Link-SWGOH.gg Link-- https://swgoh.gg/g/4880/drop-1t-like-its-h0th/

Miscellaneous Info-- We are a member of a collection of Guilds, including Less Than Twelve Parsecs, Drop 1t Like It's H0th, Struggle, and Darth Metal. We are currently searching for members with active participation and at a minimum we are seeking 10+G10, 10+G11 toons are requirements for Drop 1t Like It's H0th, if you lack those requirements we are also pursuing membership in our two lower guilds.

Contact info: Discord-- Michael#3398

Thanks,
    Michael
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting new members. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and decent GP (1M+). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • BHG Ataru, the Asian division of BHG, has one open spot for TB ready player.

Our guild always been in top 100 raid points and top 50 avg arena rank for months.

Our guild's total GP exceeds 98M and we completed TB Phase 2 with the perfect total of 9 stars.

34xkz68.png

4i27mu.jpg

You can check our roster at :
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1224/bhg-ataru/

Our guild's reset time is 1830 GMT+8 and our raid time is 2030 GMT+8 (HAAT/Rancor) which is perfectly suited for :
    - Asian player
    - Australian player
    - EU player who prefers to do raid at noon time
    - American player who prefers to do raid at morning time

Our requirements are as follows :
    - Daily 600/600
    - Use Line app for communication
    - Has GP of 2M (minimum)
    - Has the combination of 40 g10/g11 toons (minimum)
    - Has CLS, HRSoldier 5* and HRScout 7*
    - Has 7* Rogue One Team
    - Has 6* Phoenix Team

If you meet the above requirements and wish to join one of the best and most organized guilds in Asia, also to become part of a top alliance in swgoh universe (BHG), please contact me via forum or line : ftb_wildcat.

Enroll now !
  • Oktogen
    122 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    We currently have one spot open!
    Dracarys is a competitive HAAT guild working hard to maximize our Territory Battle rewards.
    We are based in the UTC +8 time zone, ideally suited for players in China, Korea and Japan.
    Our members are a mixture of f2p and p2p spread out across America, Asia and Europe.
    Raid rules for Rancor and HAAT are a 24 hour zero damage phase, then free for all after that.
    Tickets are 30,000 per day, so we do a minimum 3 Rancor raids and 2 HAAT raids every week.
    Our guild roster is shown here: https://swgoh.gg/g/27387/dracarys/

Rancor raid time is: 6AM PDT UTC -7, 9AM EDT UTC -4, 2PM CET UTC +1, 9PM UTC+8
    HAAT raid time is: 7AM PDT UTC -7, 10AM EDT UTC -4, 3PM CET UTC +1, 10PM UTC+8
    Territory Battle is: 6AM PDT UTC -7, 9AM EDT UTC -4, 2PM CET UTC +1, 9PM UTC+8

We have the following requirements:
    1) Contribute 600 tickets daily
    2) 15 x gear 11 characters
    3) Join our Discord server
    4) Swgoh.gg profile
    5) Level 85

Please feel free to contact me if interested :)
    Discord:
    Oktogen#4409
    PLz4fr6.jpg
    Post edited by Oktogen on
  • looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718

Currently 1 spot open
    2:30 est raid times
    24 hour 0 post for both
  • <[Desert Hawks]> is looking for a few more members for H AAT and TB.

Rules:
    1) 540 raid tickets a day
    2) Must join Discord
    3)900k Galactic Power minimum.

Add in game <329-235-875>
    Add on Discord <@Zipster#9309&gt;
  • Dark Warriors is looking for several new active members who for HAAT and TB.
    All Time zones are welcome

Rules:
    1. Must achieve 500 tickets daily
    2. 24 Hr 0 damage on Pit Raid
    3. Must be active daily or give a reason for absence
    4. Must be on Discord

Contact me on Discord @Kate#5965 for more information
  • Jfradette
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    CMP Guild - HAAT Veterans
    : Looking To Fill One Position :

We are a semi-chill bunch of players and don't put huge demands on our members. You just need to be active and follow our Raid Rules.
    We run Teams for Rancor, each team getting a shot while the other side posts a zero. We also have a rotating roster of P1 hitters to further mix reward payouts.
    HAAT Raids are run very open.

1. Discord is Mandatory
    2. GP of approx 1.2 million
    3. HAAT capable team(s)
    4. You must be fairly active and contribute daily.

Message me on Discord if interested: SHOManiac#2521
    https://swgoh.gg/g/16262/cover-me-porkins-im-going-in/
  • Hi can I join your guild make the 600 tickets dayly. I'm active and ready to take that haat on.
  • Sadly I only have 15 7* but I'm a deticaded player and I'm working on my profile
  • Are you interested in being a small cog in a feeder guild where your guild mates my not be around for long? No?

Maybe you are you interested in a single guild who's members have been around since the beginning? Looking for more of a personal experience? Want a guild who's members are diligent at researching strategy and what's coming up next? Wonder would be a good fit for you. We are a top 25 guild when we push for it. We are very active. Great leadership team. Good mix of whales and F2P players. All-inclusive raid rules so no one gets left out. We are well organized and having fun with Territory Battles. Majority of group has been around since the beginning so it's a very cooperative and fun environment.

Come join the Wonder family. We need one good player with at least 1.5 mill galactic power. HAAT is a breeze every 3 days. If an EST timezone guild works for you, contact me.

PapaDood
    ID# 468-417-625
    Discord: PapaDood#2221
    Kik: PapaDood
  • Guildy McGuildstein expanding and recruiting for TB & HAAT!

We are a small, organized family of 4 guilds in the Central US & Eastern US time zones, and we have a few spots to fill in our HAAT guilds.

We are prepping hard for TB, and we want you to join us - especially if you if you have CLS and at least one good HAAT squad (P3 preferred).

We also welcome new and casual players for our training guild.

We use Discord to communicate.

Minimum requirements:

HAAT guilds: 600 tickets/day, 1 viable HAAT squad, Discord

Training/Casual guild: Discord

Contact on Discord: Benvanobi#2551
    Contact on line: Benvanobi

https://swgoh.gg/g/9981/guildy-mcguildstein-iii/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20878/guildy-mcguildstein-iv/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/27678/guildy-mcguildstein-east/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/25253/guildy-mcguildstein-jr/