Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Degs29
    361 posts Member
    We're a modest guild looking for reliable players to grow with. Details below:

Guild Name: Game of Thrones 69
    *No, you don't need to be a GoT fan to join!

# Players: 46/50
    GP: ~35M
    Guild Refresh: 9:30pm EDT (mostly North American players, but we're open to any)
    Heroic Rancor: 24-hour registration period (no damage), then 1M dmg cap
    Normal AAT: No cap, takes us about 36 hours to complete; we're gearing up for HAAT

Requirements:
    •lvl 80 minimum
    •looking for active players [500 - 600 daily tickets or 3,500+ weekly]
    •must follow guild rules on heroic rancor [see above] and pay attention to guild chat updates

That's about it. What we're really looking for are partners to help build a strong guild. We understand life can sometimes get in the way, and are lenient if given a heads-up or if you have a good track record. We help each other with advice and donations. If that sounds good to you, come join us!

• "Wookies Always Win!" is looking for 1-2 players to join our HAAT and TB team.

A few things about us:

-US-based, raid times rotating between 9 and 10pm ET start

-Heroic Rancor is on farm (complete in ~10 minutes after 24 hour no damage period)

-We've all got our GKs from HAAT now!

-Very active, friendly guild (28K tickets/day) - but we also our raids so we do them 5-6 times per week

You would be a great fit if:

-You are an active, friendly player - 600 tickets is the goal so we can all farm more gear and shards!

-GP >1.5M, preference given to folks with CLS, Hoth Rebel soldier to 5* or higher, and/or Hoth Rebel Scout

-Have HAAT-ready teams

-Willing to use Discord. We have an active server with members sharing information and helping each other

We are looking to further strengthen our guild by replacing some of our more inactive members, and we would love for you to join us!

If interested - PM here or find me on Discord (Pyrimis#8522) if interested.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
  • hirano
    125 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    gundam wing has 1 spot! we are an international hAAT guild (mostly US based) with a mix of serious and casual players. we're really excited about TB and are looking for a motivated person to help us defend hoth!

raid schedule
    • 2+ hAAT a week, alternating 10am and 10pm (edt) start times (with 0 dmg registration period & 12 hours per phase)
    • 3 hrancor a week, alternating 9pm, 9am, and 4pm (edt) start times (with 0 dmg, 24 hour registration period)

other information
    • we ask for 600 tickets, but are understanding of occasional dips
    • limit of 24 gw nodes per week
    • guild activities reset at 6:30am edt
    • discord is mandatory
    • doing the TB prep-work: http://i.imgur.com/L9hLbKN.png

message me on discord if you'd like more details! hirano#5113

guild swgoh: https://swgoh.gg/g/10149/gundam-wing/
  • Last chance before TB drops.
    SithLivesMattered looking for a strong roster or two
    e43yo8v.png
    Contact me on Discord at MadMalgus#2598
  • GBizz
    45 posts Member
    Afternoon!
    My guild the Blackhole Bandits are currently looking to recruit 3 members!
    Our Guild Galactic Power is currently 56.7M and with the right 3 members should easily be 60+ which from what I can see is much better than many.

We are a Haat capable guild who have a great guild chat and overall experience for you all. Raids start at 7:30pm GMT on guild reset and we have members from the EU, US and U.K!

We raid in The Pit 3 times a week and operate a 0 damage for 24 hour policy in this raid which is our one golden rule!

We request that anyone interested in joining is already Haat ready as we are looking to strengthen our guild even further right now! We also expect you to have an eye on the future with such big events as TBs looming large ahead, we are a very supportive and friendly guild so we want members who donate gear, contribute as close to 600 tickets a day as possible (this is monitored very closely).

Finally to make our Haat and upcoming TBs run more efficiently we have Line app and request that new members join the chat so we can all share information on strats and things we find with ease!

If you think we're the guild for you message me back on here or add me on Line @ gbizz and I'll be happy to answer any questions.
  • Shreks Guild of Onion [49/50]
    Click this, You'll Like it.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/37822536/Guild%20Stuff/Guild%20of%20Onion.mp4

Galactic Power: 77,000,000
    We're looking for one more Hero.
    Us: Comprised almost entirely of Nov-Dec '15 players. Most of us have been together since the creation of Guilds. We play for fun, we laugh hard, and give eachother a hard time for making silly moves with our toons. I have a L85 gXI Asajj with BOTH Zeta's on her. I'll never hear the end of it.
    • We get our 600/600 daily
    • We do only Heroic Raids (9-10 HAAT/month & 11-13 Rancor/month)
    • We use the LINE app for communication.
    • Central Time Zone. Guild reset is 7:30pm EST 4:30pm PST
    • Raids are launched at Guild reset EVERY TIME

You:
    • You are in a North American Time Zone, or are on a schedule that works well with our structure
    • You get 600/600 daily
    • Have a SWGOH.GG profile
    • Use LINE, or have no issue downloading a free app, and then using it
    • Your Galactic Power is OVER 2,000,000 *deal breaker*
    • Your account hasn't been banned for "creative use" silly Android users

More Info: Send me a Note on Line if you would like to be considered. My Line Id: player1ready
  • Wuxtry
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi, my name is Wuxtry...

And I am an Onion

Knight!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wuxtry/
  • I am a member of this guild. I have tried leaving multiple times but they have my goldendoodle and will only allow visitation if I stay. Join this guild, one member puts zetas in irrational places, and another has a hot sister. End post.
  • Another one of Parzival's onions here.

We are looking for 1 more beast for territory battles.
  • Approved.
  • Galactic Security (HAAT) is looking to bolster its roster in preparation for territory battles.
    * Guild Reset 930pm EDT
    * Raid times alternate 9:30pm EDT or 8:30pm EDT M-F; 1pm EDT weekends
    * 24 hr no damage rule for PIT and HAAT
    * 600 Daily
    * Top 100 Arena
    * Min Galactic Power 1.4 million
    * CLS unlocked, 5* Hoth Rebel Soldier and Hoth Rebel Scout required
    * Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory
    https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions, Forcekin2187#8373

Thanks for looking!
  • 1487535891512.jpg

DontBBL8 Was Formed Day One And Is Still Under The Same Leaders. One Of The First Guilds To Clear Haat. Top 30 In GP

https://swgoh.gg/g/15/dont-bbl8/

We use teamwork and collaboration to overcome challenges & achieve top end goals we do not use micromanaging or bureaucracy for guild participation & raid rules. focused on growth as a guild & keeping things fun. Not mandating people's rosters & how they build teams. We do not run multiple guilds and do not seek fame.

With Territory Battles Coming We Are Looking For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid And Ship Focused Individuals With Well Balanced And Built Teams.

Requirements:
    *Minimum Of 30 Gear 11 Characters
    *1.7M GP Or Better
    *Commander Luke Skywalker Unlocked
    *Multiple Zeta Skills On Both Light And Darkside Characters.
    *Must Contribute At Top Levels In Daily Guild Event
    *Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily(this is monitored)
    *Offer Advice And Strategy To Other Members
    *Be Willing To Post Video Or Screenshots That Encourage Better Game Play
    *Register On Swgoh.gg
    *Join Guild Line Chats

How We Raid:
    Raids Start At 7:00PM PDT

Rancor Is free for all with a 20min wait to register a full solo.

Haat Raid Is One Attack Each Phase With Set Times To Register Damage(P4 Register Time 8:30PM PDT)

Sound Like Your Kinda Fun?

Message Me Here
    Or Line Chat Sirwescot
  • HAAT and TB guild recruiting - 1 Space available.

The Ghost Ones are recruiting. We are an experienced HAAT guild ready to start TB.
    Our current Galactic Power is 73m and growing.

Guild is based in PST but has majority European players in addition to US

HAAT runs at 7pm UTC. 1 squad per player, each phase called out by officers in game and Line.

Rancor runs on a rotation of 2 start times 7.15pm and 11.15am (all UTC times) to accommodate all timezones. 24 hr zero tap period in effect.

What we are looking for:
    - Good people! We are building a sustainable community of dedicated and helpful players.
    - 600 tickets per day (with acceptance of real life commitments sometimes getting in the way)
    - Regular gear donations
    - Level 85 and 1.5m GP preferred
    - Use of Line app for regular communication.

Contact me on Line for more info
    ID: mantisrapture
  • cking
    12 posts Member
    Han Lives is looking to fill 5-10 slots with a small guild or group of people that are looking for a new guild. We are a mix of f2p and p2p and are on the brink of HAAT (but would be easy with a few more recruits). We are US based with Heroic Rancor and T6 AAT raids starting Wednesday and Sunday around 630 PST. We are a friendly guild and super laid back, no obligation to send screenshots of 600 raid tickets or a mandatory 3rd party chat option, but we do have a kik channel if you want to chat outside of the restrictive in-game chat. The only rules we have are a 24 hr 0 damage phase for all rancor raids, and to treat everyone else in the guild with respect. Of course we would love for all of our members to get 600 tickets, arena top 100, donate all requested items, clear GW, and have 50+ 7* G11 toons, but none of that is required. All were looking for are players who want to have some fun and be apart of our guild.
    Add me (Cking) with ally code 954-199-478 or search for our guild Han Lives
  • qmAJ8g2.jpg
    Struggle is recruiting for HAAT!

We have 1 spot available, so apply now!

Highlights
    • Current GP ~70 mil.
    • Heroic Rancor - FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Heroic AAT - Kenobi Shards are on farm. FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Consistent raid schedule. 8:30 pm EST Rancor, 8:30 pm EST HAAT, with available tickets.
    • Discord app used for communication.
    • Extensive reporting so you get a glimpse of your raid damage average and progress over your history with the guild (you won't find this in many, if any, other guilds).

Qualifications
    • Level 85
    • 500+ raid tickets daily - 600 preferred (of course) - we're flexible, but we do track raid ticket daily averages in our report, so we know who is meeting the expectations.
    • Must be actively working on TB squads
    • Must sync roster on swgoh.gg
    • Discord is required. You're not required to participate in chat, but must leave @mention enabled so you don't miss relevant raid strategy or changes to rules/schedules.

How to apply:

Discord:
    • Dralthi#5180 (Leader)
    • ucmo#9303 (Officer)

PM Me here and add me as an ally: Ucmo - Ally ID: 553-744-117
    • Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
  • Zeonix
    138 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Awakened: HAAT Guild preparing for Territory Battles!

Awakened is Recruiting!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5876/awakened/

Who we are: Awakened is a very active, friendly, and top ranked guild. We have Heroic Rancor and HAAT raids on farm. We always achieve 30,000 raid tickets a day. We are currently strengthening our squads for Territory Battles! We strive to be a competitive guild and we improve every day! Our members are very nice and helpful!

As of 9/4/2017, Awakened has about 81,300,000 Guild GP and has acquired almost 31* so far in the first Territory Battle.

Guild reset time is 8:30pm EDT / 7:30pm CDT (UTC -4 / UTC -5).

Raid times are on rotation for the following times: 10:00am EDT, 4:00pm EDT, and 11:10pm EDT. We do this so that all of our members have a chance to attack in a raid during a time that is convenient for them since we have members in different time zones from all around the world!
    Heroic Rancor and HAAT raid times alternate so the FFA attacks never start on the same day or time. We have a 24 hour, 0 damage rule. This allows our members to post 0 damage and still get rewards in case they cannot attack the raid during its start time.

Requirements for new members:
    • Must contribute 600 / 600 daily raid tickets every day so we achieve 30,000 raid tickets a day!
    • Must have a Discord account and a swgoh.gg account. No exceptions.
    • Must be level 85 with 40+ 7* characters and at least 20+ G10/G11 characters (Emphasis on Light Side).
    • 1,700,000 GP+ is required (Emphasis on character GP).
    • Must have a good amount of 6* and 7* ships (Emphasis on Light Side Ships).
    • Must have Commander Luke Skywalker.
    • Must have or be close to having 5* Captain Han Solo, 5* HR Soldier, and 6* HR Scout.
    • Must have or be close to having 6* Phoenix squad, and 7* Rouge One squad.
    • Top 50 average arena rank or better is preferred.

If you meet these requirements and would like to be a part of Awakened, add me as a friend on Discord or send me a message on here!
    Note: If we are currently full, don’t fret! We can add you to our waitlist until a spot opens up!
    We will be adding new people during the day that there is no Territory Battles in progress.
    Discord ID: Zeonix#6505
    Post edited by Zeonix on
  • Join the Ghosts of Sparta today!

We currently have around 7 spare spaces and want to max out for TB.
    We also want people to contribute towards HAAT when we start that.
    We are a friendly guild and our only ask if that you contribute. Hit me up on here if you are interested!
    Alternatively, hit me up on Discord: Don Pedro X#5134
    PS. Please don't messege me asking if we want to join an Alliance or if we want to join you because that's not what this post is asking. We want to integrate 7 into our guild.
    We are good, and joining with us would be good for you.

Cheers
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 1 player to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • "Wookies Always Win!" is looking for 1-2 players to join our HAAT and TB team.

A few things about us:

-Heroic Rancor is on farm (complete in ~10 minutes after 24 hour no damage period)

-HAAT on farm - We've all got our GKs now!

-Very active, friendly guild (28K tickets/day) - but we also our raids so we do them 5-6 times per week

-71M+ guild GP and climbing quickly

-You are an active, friendly player - 600 tickets is the goal so we can all farm more gear and shards!

-GP >1.4M, preference given to folks with CLS, Hoth Rebel soldier to 5* or higher, and/or Hoth Rebel Scout

-Have HAAT-ready teams

-Willing to use Discord. We have an active server with members sharing information and helping each other

We are looking to further strengthen our guild by replacing some of our more inactive members, and we would love for you to join us!

• Hello Fellow SWGOH Players! The KøR Alliance is excited that Territory Battles have arrived and new challenges adventures are ahead for us all. We are the largest and strongest alliance of Guilds in the Game & are proud to say we are looking to add new players to our ranks! Starting with the GP of 1Mil & Higher. If you're in a guild and you feel like you're carrying dead weight or you would like to strengthen your roster, I strongly recommend you look towards joining the KøR Alliance & we will put you in the best place to accomplish your gamer goals. We have Guilds with all different Raids times to meet & exceed your expectations. Don't let others slow your game down when we can get you where you need & want to be! From the KøR Family we look forward to hearing from you all!

KøR Joruus - Line Chat ID Joruus

KøR DramaBoyz - Line Chat ID matt9278

CerebralAssassin - Line Chat ID admmattsid

KøR DarthBills - Line Chat ID DarthBills

KøR Isaiah - Line Chat ID isaiahcanada

Olaf [KøR L] - Line Chat ID Olafme
  • Oktogen
    122 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    We currently have one spot open!
    Dracarys is a competitive HAAT guild working hard to maximize our Territory Battle rewards.
    We are based in the UTC +8 time zone, ideally suited for players in China, Korea and Japan.
    Our members are a mixture of f2p and p2p spread out across America, Asia and Europe.
    Raid rules for Rancor and HAAT are a 24 hour zero damage phase, then free for all after that.
    Tickets are 30,000 per day, so we do a minimum 3 Rancor raids and 2 HAAT raids every week.
    Our guild roster is shown here: https://swgoh.gg/g/27387/dracarys/

Rancor raid time is: 6AM PDT UTC -7, 9AM EDT UTC -4, 2PM CET UTC +1, 9PM UTC+8
    HAAT raid time is: 7AM PDT UTC -7, 10AM EDT UTC -4, 3PM CET UTC +1, 10PM UTC+8
    Territory Battle is: 6AM PDT UTC -7, 9AM EDT UTC -4, 2PM CET UTC +1, 9PM UTC+8

We have the following requirements:
    1) Contribute 600 tickets daily
    2) 15 x gear 11 characters
    3) Join our Discord server
    4) Swgoh.gg profile
    5) Level 85

Please feel free to contact me if interested :)
    Discord:
    Oktogen#4409
    PLz4fr6.jpg
    Post edited by Oktogen on
  • <[Desert Hawks]> is looking for a few more players for Territory Battles and H AAT.
    Rules:
    1) 540 raid tickets a day.
    2) Must use Discord.
    3) 900k+ Galactic Power minimum

Add in game [329-235-875]
    Add on Discord [@Zipster#9309]
  • Guildy McGuildstein expanding and recruiting for TB & HAAT!

We are a small, organized family of 4 guilds in the Central US & Eastern US time zones, and we have a few spots to fill in our HAAT guilds.

We are prepping hard for TB, and we want you to join us - especially if you if you have CLS and at least one good HAAT squad (P3 preferred).

We also welcome new and casual players for our training guild.

We use Discord to communicate.

Minimum requirements:

HAAT guilds: 600 tickets/day, 1 viable HAAT squad, Discord

Training/Casual guild: Discord

Contact on Discord: Benvanobi#2551
    Contact on line: Benvanobi

https://swgoh.gg/g/9981/guildy-mcguildstein-iii/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20878/guildy-mcguildstein-iv/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/27678/guildy-mcguildstein-east/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/25253/guildy-mcguildstein-jr/
  • DontBBL8 Was Formed Day One And Is Still Under The Same Leaders. One Of The First Guilds To Clear Haat. Top 30 For Guild GP.

https://swgoh.gg/g/15/dont-bbl8/

We use teamwork and collaboration to overcome challenges & achieve top end goals we do not use micromanaging or bureaucracy for guild participation & raid rules. focused on growth as a guild & keeping things fun. Not mandating people's rosters & how they build teams. We do not run multiple guilds and do not seek fame.

Territory Battles Are Going Very Well 18* So Far. We Are Looking For Focused Individuals With Well Balanced And Built Teams.

Requirements:

*Minimum Of 30 Gear 11 Characters

*2Mil GP Or Better

*Commander Luke Skywalker Unlocked

*Hoth brothers 5* or better

*Capt. Han 5*(or will be soon)

*Multiple Zeta Skills On Both Light And Darkside Characters.

*Must Contribute At Top Levels In Daily Guild Event

*Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily(this is monitored)

*Offer Advice And Strategy To Other Members

*Be Willing To Post Video Or Screenshots That Encourage Better Game Play

*Register On Swgoh.gg

*Join Guild Line Chats

How We Raid:
    Raids Start At 7:00PM PDT

Rancor opens for zero damage 12 hours before it Is free for all with a 20min wait to register a full solo.

Haat Raid Is One Attack Each Phase With Set Times To Register Damage(P4 Register Time 8:30PM PDT)

Sound Like Your Kinda Fun?

Message Me Here
    Or Line Chat Sirwescot
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 1 player to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
  • Greetings,
    What are we seeking:
    Thanks, IronBorg

A few things about us:

-GP >1.3M, preference given to folks with CLS, Hoth Rebel soldier to 5* or higher, and/or Hoth Rebel Scout

-Have HAAT-ready teams

A few things about us:

-GP >1.3M, preference given to folks with CLS, Hoth Rebel soldier to 5* or higher, and/or Hoth Rebel Scout

-Have HAAT-ready teams

• BHG Ataru, the Asian division of BHG, has one open spot for TB ready player.

Our guild always been in top 100 raid points and top 50 avg arena rank for months.

Our guild's total GP exceeds 98M and we completed TB Phase 2 with the perfect total of 9 stars.

34xkz68.png

4i27mu.jpg

You can check our roster at :
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1224/bhg-ataru/

Our guild's reset time is 1830 GMT+8 and our raid time is 2030 GMT+8 (HAAT/Rancor) which is perfectly suited for :
    - Asian player
    - Australian player
    - EU player who prefers to do raid at noon time
    - American player who prefers to do raid at morning time

Our requirements are as follows :
    - Daily 600/600
    - Use Line app for communication
    - Has GP of 2M (minimum)
    - Has the combination of 40 g10/g11 toons (minimum)
    - Has CLS, HRSoldier 5* and HRScout 7*
    - Has 7* Rogue One Team
    - Has 6* Phoenix Team

If you meet the above requirements and wish to join one of the best and most organized guilds in Asia, also to become part of a top alliance in swgoh universe (BHG), please contact me via forum or line : ftb_wildcat.

Enroll now !
  • BHG Ataru, the Asian division of BHG, has one open spot for TB ready player.

Our guild always been in top 100 raid points and top 50 avg arena rank for months.

Our guild's total GP exceeds 98M and we completed TB Phase 2 with the perfect total of 9 stars.

34xkz68.png

4i27mu.jpg

You can check our roster at :
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1224/bhg-ataru/

Our guild's reset time is 1830 GMT+8 and our raid time is 2030 GMT+8 (HAAT/Rancor) which is perfectly suited for :
    - Asian player
    - Australian player
    - EU player who prefers to do raid at noon time
    - American player who prefers to do raid at morning time

Our requirements are as follows :
    - Daily 600/600
    - Use Line app for communication
    - Has GP of 2M (minimum)
    - Has the combination of 40 g10/g11 toons (minimum)
    - Has CLS, HRSoldier 5* and HRScout 7*
    - Has 7* Rogue One Team
    - Has 6* Phoenix Team

If you meet the above requirements and wish to join one of the best and most organized guilds in Asia, also to become part of a top alliance in swgoh universe (BHG), please contact me via forum or line : ftb_wildcat.

Enroll now !