How do you create more than 1 account

I've seen multiple people mention having more than 1 account. Do you need a tablet and phone, or 2 phones, or is it possible to run two separate accounts from one phone (I don't have a tablet, only a laptop).

Replies

• Don't do it bro. I had 3. I sold my house, abandoned my family, and ruined my eyes. All I have left to show for it is some Ewok Scout shards. Thoughts of him being OP one day keep me warm on the park bench at night.
  • Don't do it bro. I had 3. I sold my house, abandoned my family, and ruined my eyes. All I have left to show for it is some Ewok Scout shards. Thoughts of him being OP one day keep me warm on the park bench at night.

Is this real?
  • Well, my question was real...no one responded with the answer.

Truthfully, due in part to GW changes, I'm thinking one account might be more than I want to deal with. But, if anyone has the answers to my original post, it would be appreciated.
  • open new account on google play games. when you did it logout from current swgoh account and relog. you will see your second account on google play games.
  • fikretkuru wrote: »
    open new account on google play games. when you did it logout from current swgoh account and relog. you will see your second account on google play games.

So it is possible to run 2 accounta on one device?
  • Yes. Do it now! I need company on the bench.
  • Baf
    41 posts Member
    Game becoming more and more pay2win... no way to easily get gold even for moderate spendors. Since last update and the RNG for who goes first is hilariously NOT random.. run some tests yourself and you'll see
  • The update changed how speed ratings work in the game. Yes, it is no longer RNG, unless two characters have the same speed. It was announced in the patch notes.