4* Ima-Gun-Di

Um so I opened a bronzium pack, the really cheap one you get for free daily and got a 4* Ima-gun-di. I didnt know you can get 4* from bronzium packs o:

Replies

• Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Awesome one!
    Post edited by Regeneration on
  • Plenty of threads about this already. I have pulled a 4* urururrururuwhatever, 3* fives, and 3* Veers...its all about luck....though a very nice mechanic in a mobile f2p....most you'd never get nice pulls from the free currency.
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I pulled 4* Barriss out of bronzium pack twice.... sad part was I bought the Heroine pack, now im still missing 1 shard to 5*, and im too low level to farm her shards....
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Destark wrote: »
    I pulled 4* Barriss out of bronzium pack twice.... sad part was I bought the Heroine pack, now im still missing 1 shard to 5*, and im too low level to farm her shards....
    Keep an eye on your shipments screen. I've seen Barriss in there a few times, and that wouldn't be a horrible use of 150 crystals I guess if it gives you that last shard you need.

My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • I got Bariss shard from Galactic wars engame too
  • I got nothing from so many pulls, until last night 3* 5's, but I open a solid 2-3 dozen a day because I use so much energy on missions it adds up. I with I had a luckier drop rate. I w3ant Ima bad.
  • I got nothing from so many pulls, until last night 3* 5's, but I open a solid 2-3 dozen a day because I use so much energy on missions it adds up. I with I had a luckier drop rate. I w3ant Ima bad.

He is so good. Im not sure at this point to use him as a leader instead of luminara but yeah. Hes worth getting.
  • Destark wrote: »

Duuuuude that sucks, but yeah like the other dude said getting that last shard is so worth.
  • Ima-Gun is good and worth running on a Jedi team even at 4* for quite some time. He would compliment Jedi Counciler and Lumibari on a F2P team. Add Fives and abother Jedi and you have a full counter team.

• Chewdoka wrote: »
    Ima-Gun is good and worth running on a Jedi team even at 4* for quite some time. He would compliment Jedi Counciler and Luminari i on a F2P team. Add Fives and another Jedi and you have a full counter team.