Dodge Rating

While looking at my IG-88 I saw that for his description, he had a high natural dodge chance. However when viewing his actual stats I noticed he had 0 dodge rating, I then went to see if any of my other characters had 0's for their dodge rating and sure enough they all did. Is this just a display bug, or is there another stat I'm not looking at that determines chance to dodge?

Replies

• Have commented on this in the bug section myself.

Heroes can evade with 0 dodge, and how does a leader ability that adds a percentage increase to evade work?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • @Keaven Exactly, I would have to assume it's just a display error, but it would be nice to see to see the actual numbers in order to tell if having a leader that increases evasion percentage is worth using.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    @Keaven Exactly, I would have to assume it's just a display error, but it would be nice to see to see the actual numbers in order to tell if having a leader that increases evasion percentage is worth using.
    So far I have not seen any dodge increases when leveling, promoting, or gearing heroes so don't think it's some kind of display error, I think it's mechanical/systematic.

Can we be enlightened @CG_AaronNemoyten?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    That's def one think I think i88 could use. I wonder if they tried it and it just became too OP
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    I was in GW today and took on a luminara led team. lvl 56, 5* luminara in epics and she dodged 9 straight attacks on her and 12 of 15 overall. It was crazy.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Davo wrote: »
    I was in GW today and took on a luminara led team. lvl 56, 5* luminara in epics and she dodged 9 straight attacks on her and 12 of 15 overall. It was crazy.

What level were you?
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    lvl 60, in epics with max skill squad of a good synergy team with a 7*, a 6*, two fives and a 4*

it was the most dodges i have seen in one fight. her team was her 5*, three 4* and a 3* only her and the 3* in epics