Veteran Smuggler Han Solo
Scoundrel Attacker with multi-attack and multiple devastating debuffs
cnnsmywll4jh.gif

Unlocks at: ??*
Available from: ??????

ABILITIES
Basic Attack – Trueshot:
80yu79iss2d0.gif

• Deal Physical damage to target enemy with 50% chance to attack again. This chance is doubled if the target is debuffed. Han inflicts Stagger for 2 turns when he attacks again.
Special Ability – Can I Try That?:
lqt5t59fhzq0.gif
  • Deal Physical damage to all enemies. Stun the primary target for 1 turn with 80% chance to inflict Ability Block on all enemies for 1 turns. (Cooldown 3)
Unique Ability - Partner In Crime:
  • Han has +25% Critical Chance and +50% Health Steal. When Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca takes damage, Han gains 20% Critical Damage (stacking) until he scores a Critical Hit. When Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca is defeated, Han gains 100% Turn Meter, his cooldowns are reset, and he takes an additional turn after his next turn.
Unique Ability – Swindle:
  • Whenever an enemy gains a buff, Han gains 25% Counter Chance (stacking) until the end of his next turn. Whenever Han gains a debuff, he gains 50% Defense (stacking) until the end of his next turn. Whenever Han gains any status effect, he gains 50 Armor Penetration (stacking) until the end of his next turn.
GENERAL STRATEGY
  • Try to not leave Smuggler Han Solo out in the open too much. When opponents focus their fire on this veteran smuggler, he does not sustain well. Although Smuggler Han’s Counter Chance is high most of the battle, it’s best used as a deterrent against enemy using AoE’s rather than an offensive strategy.
  • When not being focused, Han’s high Health Steal from “Partner In Crime” can really shine when combined with his Counter Chance.
  • Use “Can I Try That” to Ability Block high value targets through walls of Taunt or Stealth.

HERO SYNERGIES
Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca greatly increases Veteran Smuggler Han Solo’s damage through the stacking Critical Damage they both gain when the other is attacked. Also, finding a source of Offense Up in your team will go a long way in skyrocketing both of the Veteran Smugglers’ damage.

WHERE TO USE
Smuggler Han (along with Smuggler Chewbacca) are considered excellent in Territory Battles, where they are able to really shine. Their synergy works well together as Chewie powers up over the course of the battle, and Han is able to control the skirmish through use of Ability Block and Stagger.

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• Video breaking them down:

https://youtu.be/shqbelveiHg
  • Stevesaint74
    898 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Wow! Less Hans and more hondo's please lol.

The new 'decent' veteran chewie though is great news thou :)
    Post edited by Stevesaint74 on
  • Yup, we are closer to that 5 Han team
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Required to unlock Lightsaber Rey? Bet on it.
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    Yup, we are closer to that 5 Han team

It's four Hans and a Chewbacca. Not bad I'd say.
  • They hit so hard.
  • That's Han number 4 right?

When the Han origin story movie drops we'll have CDftE Han (Cadet Defecting from the Empire), and we can run a full Han team.

We have a Han taunt tank, 2 Han attackers, and a Han healer/support. What else does the Han faction need? It's going to be better that 75% of the dark side factions already, but we might as well go all the way with this.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    Yup, we are closer to that 5 Han team

It's four Hans and a Chewbacca. Not bad I'd say.

Yeah, but a 5 Han team is better ^o^
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Calling the team name already....."VultrHan" lol
  • Bones wrote: »

This wins.
  • If you beat the raid with a 5 Han team, does that mean you Solo'd it? ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Bones wrote: »

I Like Han and the Hans :P
  • Han Solonely
  • Team name will be Han Solo.
  • Four Hans plus one CLS equals Cool Hans Luke.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Many Hans make light work.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • So, if you need to borrow an ally's Han, would you say "Hey, could you give me a Han with this?"

• What team do we even use them in when all they have are scoundrel tags?
  • Can we have an in utero or **** Han as well please?
  • What team do we even use them in when all they have are scoundrel tags?

Boba lead. All they need is the Crit damage.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    looks just like crystal skull indiana jones!
  • 2 new scoundrels and folk who claim there are too many rebels will complain these two aren't rebels cause they don't fit in their teams?
  • Hans are going to be the second best faction in the game behind Rebels.
  • Got a video up as well as some other YouTubers showing these new guys in action with some gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNx5wZZU-vM
  • Keldo wrote: »
    2 new scoundrels and folk who claim there are too many rebels will complain these two aren't rebels cause they don't fit in their teams?

They shouldn't be Rebels. They should be Resistance though.
  • Keldo wrote: »
    2 new scoundrels and folk who claim there are too many rebels will complain these two aren't rebels cause they don't fit in their teams?

There are no quality scoundrel leaders. What are you going to do, lead Lando? And do we really need a 4th Han Solo? Extremely disappointing. At least give resistance or bounty hunter tag. What is the point in the scoundrel tag anymore? If these guys were bounty hunters, this might be more interesting.

Plus, strong in TB? They aren't rebel, so the only fights for them are in the south, and those fights are already easily covered by clones and resistance or more rebels.
  • Minowara wrote: »
    Keldo wrote: »

There are no quality scoundrel leaders. What are you going to do, lead Lando? And do we really need a 4th Han Solo? Extremely disappointing. At least give resistance or bounty hunter tag. What is the point in the scoundrel tag anymore? If these guys were bounty hunters, this might be more interesting.

Plus, strong in TB? They aren't rebel, so the only fights for them are in the south, and those fights are already easily covered by clones and resistance or more rebels.

Nah, Boba Fett lead
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • I know he hasn't been released yet but do we really need or want a 4th Han Solo? Chewie yes about bloody time
  • Why no Resistance tag? He did go after Starkiller base.
  • htid1987 wrote: »
    I know he hasn't been released yet but do we really need or want a 4th Han Solo? Chewie yes about bloody time

Where did you get that?