Character Strategy- Veteran Smuggler Han Solo

Replies

• They are pushing for a rancor (Han) solo
  • Why no Resistance tag? He did go after Starkiller base.

this was before Starkiller base
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Young Han coming next year with movie release. We need carbonite Han, blind Han, Endor Han..
  • ptr wrote: »
    Young Han coming next year with movie release. We need carbonite Han, blind Han, Endor Han..

Han killed by Kylo Ren?
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Minowara wrote: »
    Keldo wrote: »
    2 new scoundrels and folk who claim there are too many rebels will complain these two aren't rebels cause they don't fit in their teams?

There are no quality scoundrel leaders. What are you going to do, lead Lando? And do we really need a 4th Han Solo? Extremely disappointing. At least give resistance or bounty hunter tag. What is the point in the scoundrel tag anymore? If these guys were bounty hunters, this might be more interesting.

Plus, strong in TB? They aren't rebel, so the only fights for them are in the south, and those fights are already easily covered by clones and resistance or more rebels.

Nah, Boba Fett lead

Boba Fett gives no specific benefit to scoundrels as leader -- he gives a general crit damage boost which he gives to all characters. I don't see the connection.
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Why no Resistance tag? He did go after Starkiller base.

this was before Starkiller base

He should have a Rathtar attack.
  • Minowara wrote: »
    2 new scoundrels and folk who claim there are too many rebels will complain these two aren't rebels cause they don't fit in their teams?

There are no quality scoundrel leaders. What are you going to do, lead Lando? And do we really need a 4th Han Solo? Extremely disappointing. At least give resistance or bounty hunter tag. What is the point in the scoundrel tag anymore? If these guys were bounty hunters, this might be more interesting.

Plus, strong in TB? They aren't rebel, so the only fights for them are in the south, and those fights are already easily covered by clones and resistance or more rebels.

Nah, Boba Fett lead

Boba Fett gives no specific benefit to scoundrels as leader -- he gives a general crit damage boost which he gives to all characters. I don't see the connection.

well then maybe they will come with a Scoundrel Rework? it would be nice.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited September 2017

Nah, Boba Fett lead

They don't need synergy with Boba, they only need his Crit damage
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Sorry but if we have Han Solo already in the game classed as Rebel - then we need another Chewie that is also classed as Rebel.

The new Veteran Smuggler Chewie seen in this video does not have a Rebel tag. I understand that this is Chewie from E7 - and he only joined the Resistance at the end - so did Han and they were long passed being "Rebels", so I think a resistance tag is warranted on these guys.

Secondly - Han can quite noticeable change his appearance - through age or outfit, but Chewie "looks" much the same as Clone Wars Chewie as already seen in the game.

Chewie should have been released in a similar fashion to R2 - being tagged as Rebel & Resistance - especially as his physical appearance does not seem to really change. Not to mention I am sure he is going to play a larger role within the resistance over the course of E8 and 9.

I like the name of Veteran Smuggler Han Solo, but Chewie should just be labelled as Chewbacca, and given the appropriate tags.
  • Yaaassssss All Han Squad incoming. Don't even care if I drop out of top 50.
  • Yaaassssss All Han Squad incoming. Don't even care if I drop out of top 50.

Hahaha I was going to rant and agree with the abundance of Hans until I saw this.

Well played sir...
  • Boo wrote: »
    The new Veteran Smuggler Chewie seen in this video does not have a Rebel tag. I understand that this is Chewie from E7 - and he only joined the Resistance at the end - so did Han and they were long passed being "Rebels", so I think a resistance tag is warranted on these guys.
    This, Rey have it so they should have it too.

• Another tag misplaced. they should be Resistance just as much as Finn is (they both werent resistance at the start of the film). They help the Resistance just as much as they helped the Rebellion in A New Hope
  • Love the look of the new Chewbacca with the updated bowcaster. Heck yeah
  • Another tag misplaced. they should be Resistance just as much as Finn is (they both werent resistance at the start of the film). They help the Resistance just as much as they helped the Rebellion in A New Hope

maybe this is before the film?

• He should have a Rathtar attack.

That should be the new raid.

• htid1987 wrote: »
    I know he hasn't been released yet but do we really need or want a 4th Han Solo? Chewie yes about bloody time

I mean, like many, many players, I am still collecting shards for the new Captain Han, and now we've got yet another Han coming? I guess we are running out of characters. It was bound to happen.
  • I'm curious where we're going to be farming them from.
  • xepZ9Y5.png
  • Why one more Han?!?!?!?!?!?!
    C'mon! there are a lot of forgotten characters which has a lot of potential!
    Please stop giving the Original Precuel Characters so many importance ¬¬

There are more characters in total doom, like the nightsisters or the geonosians
    #noMoreRebels #noMoreHanSolo :(
  • More garbage sigh next will be an old cls force ghost yoda
  • Keldo wrote: »

This is exactly what everyone wanted in view of the abundance of Rebels. And if people want more Empire then we'll get Han the cadet before he defected. And if they want more FO then we'll get the Han from the like 3 seconds when he told Kylo he'd help him with 'anything'. And if people want more Seperatists then we'll get a version of Han that accidentally traveled back in time, and did a smuggling run for some Nemoidians. And if they ask for Nightsisters then we'll get a Han who woke up unclothed on Dathomir after a night of partying, and couldn't remember how he got there.
  • Yes, I am THE Warrior.
  • Can't wait for for Dead Solo...
    But probably first we get Daddy Solo...
    Hail to Galaxy of Rebels.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I think all the Hans deserve a clone tag now

While we are at it. Could we get a Darth Han Solo? That we be so cool to have a new Dark side character once in a while. Since the last DS character, Thrawn, we got 3 ewoks, one Luke, one Leia, one Han Solo aaaand many LS reworks. And now two new LS characters. That's a whopping 1 to 8 ratio... Wow. Seriously. Wow.
  • Resistance Tag please, Old Ben got Rebel tag, what makes this any different? Both helped destroy a giant super weapon, and both Han and Ben died for it
  • It'll be interesting to see where these two excel.

Maybe they could just re-work old Chewbacca to have a Rebel tag, as well as an auto taunt whenever raid Han's health drops below 100%. His zeta should be re-worked too... maybe give him and raid Han tenacity up whenever he taunts? Then they should definitely release OT millennium falcon :)
  • put the han faction tag already