Why Does it Read "Gear Lvl XII >>> Gear Lvl XII"

Geared my first toon to g12 today. Instead of saying "g12 >>> g12", or even just plain "Gear Lvl XII" (since I don't think there's a g13 yet), why is it worded the way it is?

Replies

• Noticed this as well. Let's hope it means we have sufficient time to take multiple teams to G12 before the next step up. Would love to have ample time to build a side team or two while remaining competitive in arena.
  • because the next gear lvl is a secret color and they don't want us to know what it is yet
  • because the next gear lvl is a secret color and they don't want us to know what it is yet

They're running out of colors, and room to add more lines without covering up the toons' faces. Unless they build outward.
  • Given what is required to make each new gear piece..we better get a year. Cause 50 new purples, a stun gun and a gold biotech implant (which every toon needs multiple of already) is a steep price for one piece of gear.

They're running out of colors, and room to add more lines without covering up the toons' faces. Unless they build outward.

You didn't know? Once you reach gear 13, the toon will be stealth all the time, including on screen.

• Tactyou wrote: »
    because the next gear lvl is a secret color and they don't want us to know what it is yet

You didn't know? Once you reach gear 13, the toon will be stealth all the time, including on screen.

Hahaha. There was a bug on my old android tablet that stealthed the toons on the battle node holotables.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    I was wondering if this was there simply to follow the pattern, or if once you fill the g12 slots you have the option to push the button and bake the gear in so % mods are affected by it.