Zeta thoughts for Territory Battles

Was wondering if anyone had any ideas for putting Zetas on toons to make them more useful in the later stages of TB.

My first thought was that zzR2 makes more sense than ever as those 10% boosts add up over 6 battles and dispelling debuffs is crucial to surviving.

Same for CLS' zetas, though none seem specific to helping survive the long battle except IBAT for all the extra TM

ZTHan seems like it would be realy helpful to regain protection, but I'm not sure iot comes fast enough to matter.

That brings us to Zleia as up to 15% protection gained per attack could keep her alive at the higher levels.

Pretty sure Old Ben's zeta would just get him killed faster and you'd lose any benefits going on to the next round.

Farmboy zLuke could be rally powerful, especially against multiple toons, though I don't see his leader ability trumping better ones.

K2Zo and Cazzian could be absolutely killer given how quickly K2's protection would stack up with all those attacks and taunts.

Not sure if Raid Zolo is particularly useful against so many foes. Nice toon, but the last TB I fought had multiple taunting toons to take down.

As always Zinn Resistance is king. Every Territory Battle I've fought with 5 gear 11 toons has ended without my team taking a single shot. Was thinking of zeta'ing Rey for HAAT P4 but now may wait as it's not really needed in TB.

Would love to hear some thoughts about Zyn Erso, zFulcrum, or anyone else I haven't really worked with. Wondering who is going to be the crucial zeta, or rather the top 3 zetas as we can now no longer depend on one team to carry us through.

Replies

• Clones have been over performing for me as a full clone squad with only a zeta in Cody. Rex is g8, even. Absolute powerhouses that stroll through combat missions.

It looks like Leia's zeta could be powerful here. Barris. Anything that gives back protection, especially.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i'm holding off on judgement until i've done phase 6. Non-zeta teams can still get the job done in phase 4.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I have a 100% success rate in combat missions so far with Resistance and Phoenix Squad. The Phoenix squad is so resilient, it works really well with this kind of multi phased fights. My Squad is not even that great:
    Hera G9, Ezra G11, chopper G8, Zeb G8 and Kanan G8

Maybe P5 and 6 will crush them but, so far, so good. And no zeta needed.
  • Cassian's zeta makes a significant difference in TB.
  • @Globuhl still the case in p6?
  • ZFinn and Resistance made easy work out of empire in phase 6, south sector. Empire only got 1-3 shots off the entire battle. After that, is zJynn leadership would help a lot with that phase 6 R1 battle. Raid Han is just money everywhere
  • Clones loose their loster during fase 5 :'(
  • I got creamed in phase 6, evnnmy unstoppable Zinn team only made it to round 5.

Mlb1399 tell me more about zHan.
  • Jedi rocked it for me in phase 6 south zqgj, kenobi, Ezra, R2, anakin