Mk 9 BioTech Implant Salvage in shipments

Just saw these in shipments for the first time, and I need them to get Luke to G12. 25 for 700 crystals sounds like a decent price. Do you think that's a good value or am I better off farming them with refreshes? I haven't farmed enough to know what the drop rate on these is like yet.

Replies

• I've been farming the Mk4 test tubes for OG Han and averaging around 15% drop rate. Assuming the same for the Mk9, personally I would buy them (and did buy them).
  • That'sa great price. To get 25 in one day you will often have to do 50 3x, 100 3x, and 200 twice ... and you may still not get 25. The price also depends on how quick you want it - but vs. the 1 day refresh cost yes that's good.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    it's the same price as cuffs. So yea, i bought them.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Not complaining but does it look like they reduced the amount of credit pieces you can buy? Or was the order just jacked this morning? This was before coffee so I am still hazy on the details but I usually tap in one spot and in that spot was sim tickets instead of a credit piece of gear. Unless as I said I am mis remembering stuff.
  • Bhaalor wrote: »
    Not complaining but does it look like they reduced the amount of credit pieces you can buy? Or was the order just jacked this morning? This was before coffee so I am still hazy on the details but I usually tap in one spot and in that spot was sim tickets instead of a credit piece of gear. Unless as I said I am mis remembering stuff.

If you mean the amount you get per buy :idk
    If you mean you've seen less slots: a roll down a bit ;)
  • good deal, i can get my teams to g12 even faster
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    Not complaining but does it look like they reduced the amount of credit pieces you can buy? Or was the order just jacked this morning? This was before coffee so I am still hazy on the details but I usually tap in one spot and in that spot was sim tickets instead of a credit piece of gear. Unless as I said I am mis remembering stuff.

It's definitely off. I don't know if they added or removed spots, but there used to be no partially filled rows, and now there is a row with only 1 piece. I assume they added 1.
  • Bhaalor wrote: »

It's definitely off. I don't know if they added or removed spots, but there used to be no partially filled rows, and now there is a row with only 1 piece. I assume they added 1.

They added more space for shards,i believe 4