Throne CLAIMED! Rank 1.

Roken_Fett
1293 posts Member
edited September 2017

It is done. Took nearly two years (launch shard) but I did it.

New King! Lol! I probably won't hold it. Here's three in the top 10 when three Gear 12 toons, one with four Gear 12, and recently someone just went full squad of 12 so I'm sure my reign will be short lived.

Still, personal goal achieved and like 95% free to play.
CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.

Replies

• Didn't know how to really share the image so linked my instagram.
  • Woooo congrats!!!!!!!!!!
  • Welcome to the club!
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Bobby777 wrote: »
    Woooo congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Almost nothing can ruin my nerdgasm this day. Lol!
  • Grats!
  • Grats! I fondly remember the first day I hit #1, probably have it screenshot somewhere. Back in the Maul days.
  • Yeah, for sure keeping this screenshot. Because while I'm semi-close to getting CLS to Gear 12, as in the original post, everyone around me is well onto building full teams of Gear 12.

But I'll have proof I climbed Everest. Haha!
  • Moved to PVP & Rivalry (to sow some of it ;) ).

Congratulations, anyway. Good luck on keeping it at your payout time.
  • Ambassador wrote: »
    Moved to PVP & Rivalry (to sow some of it ;) ).

Congratulations, anyway. Good luck on keeping it at your payout time.

Yeah, I HIGHLY doubt I'll be able to keep it but I do have 1 battle left today, so maybe.
  • Throne claimed? Welcome to the top.

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Throne claimed? Welcome to the top.

Fun fact: yesterday I actually claimed and HELD Rank 1. First time ever to hold it until close.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Throne claimed? Welcome to the top.

Fun fact: yesterday I actually claimed and HELD Rank 1. First time ever to hold it until close.

Yes. Nice work. I wanted to see what you would do with the opportunity. Now I know what your goals are... I think you will have trouble doing that consistently. How’d you finish tonight?

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Throne claimed? Welcome to the top.

Yes. Nice work. I wanted to see what you would do with the opportunity. Now I know what your goals are... I think you will have trouble doing that consistently. How’d you finish tonight?

9th.

I usually finish top 10. But I could never finish and close 1. Always got sniped right before.

I’ve had 3 different teams get to 1, but this Rey team was the first to close at Rank 1.

Definitely tough to get it. Now that I got it once it’s not THAT big of a deal to do it again. I just wanted it on my record. Lol! Obviously I’ll still try for it but won’t be mad if I get sniped.