Kylo's Outrage nerfed?

Mzee
1777 posts Member
edited September 2017
My Kylo Ren now hits for about 15-20k less on Outrage than it used to. I have his zeta. I was hitting for a maximum of 16k on crits with it in phase 3 of HAAT just now, and I have noticed it in the other areas of the game as well. In turn his protection regeneration is a lot lower. My guild leader who runs a first order team has said the same thing. This has been happening since the recent big update. I have also noticed health down now prevents Kylo from regaining protection when it used to not.

Any thoughts?

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Mzee wrote: »
    My Kylo Ren now hits for about 15-20k less on Outrage than it used to. I have his zeta. I was hitting for a maximum of 16k on crits with it in phase 3 of HAAT just now, and I have noticed it in the other areas of the game as well. In turn his protection regeneration is a lot lower. My guild leader who runs a first order team has said the same thing. This has been happening since the recent big update. I have also noticed health down now prevents Kylo from regaining protection when it used to not.

Any thoughts?

You sure you are not confusing that with heal/health immunity? The debuffs look similar. Heal/health immunity will stop protection recovery. Health down should not.
  • DanielOng
    114 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    i noticed a drop in damage dealt ...
    usually crit for 16k on outrage but it's down to 12k
    not sure if it's due to new G12 making toons stronger
    guess i'll have to add in the last 3 piece in G12 for my Kylo and see if armour penetration helps!
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Damage dealt is pretty easy to calculate. Just post the stats of attacker and opponent and include how many times Kylo took damage before he took action. Video or screen shots are helpful. You will be surprised how close the numbers all come out.

You also have to make sure you are comparing apples to apples.

For example: Kylo hitting a gk not as lead will be way different than Kylo hitting gk as lead.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Thank you for the responses. Yes, I did mean the healing immunity debuff preventing protection. Somehow I missed this from a previous update where it was changed.

I ran him again in Phase 4 of HAAT last night, and noticed he seemed to be dishing out pretty normal damage. Not sure what was wrong before. Maybe, just unlucky RNG or he just doesn't perform as well in phase 3, as I don't think I have changed his mods. I'll keep an eye on it when I do use him.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Mzee wrote: »
    Thank you for the responses. Yes, I did mean the healing immunity debuff preventing protection. Somehow I missed this from a previous update where it was changed.

I ran him again in Phase 4 of HAAT last night, and noticed he seemed to be dishing out pretty normal damage. Not sure what was wrong before. Maybe, just unlucky RNG or he just doesn't perform as well in phase 3, as I don't think I have changed his mods. I'll keep an eye on it when I do use him.

Could be armor in p3 true, but since Kylo gains stacking offense each time he takes damage, that has to be taken into account. P3 has more things potentially shooting at him.