Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Hi there!

The Zylos Vendetta guilds is calling to you!
    We have three guilds at the moment, with one being elite, one being for medium/highlevel and the last one being for low/medium level.
    As of now, we are recruiting for all three guilds, however primarily for our lower/medium level guild.

Elite: Doing all HC raids.
    Medium/high: Doing all raidtypes, but mostly T6
    Low/medium: Doing T1-T5(6)

We are looking for active players, who will contribute to the daily ticket assembly, and furthermore the player needs to donate gear to fellow members.
    The guilds do not accept bad behavior, and we don't accept breaking our raid rules!!
    Otherwise any player would be welcomed, and placed according to wish and potential.

We use discord, but it is not mandatory.

If interested (in any of the guilds) please contact Falen Lacer, 885-328-198 by replying either here, PM me or ally request me.

Thanks in advance!
  • mingtheinsatiable
    92 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Our guild, Edge of the Void, is looking for a few recruits.

Guild Name: Edge of the Void

About Our Guild: Our guild has been around for about a year now. We currently have 47/50 members, having purged a couple players who couldn't comply with raid rules or went inactive. All but one of our members are level 85. We've got a good mix of high-end players along with a number who are developing their teams. Everybody gets along. We've got a lot of generous donators, and our crew is great with roster-building advice and battle-strategy. We're looking to fill out the rest of our guild with active, impactful players. Our members average approximately 29 7-stars each, and approximately 970,000 Galactic Power per member. Total Galactic Power is just over 45.5 million. The daily refresh is 6:30 p.m. pacific.

Rancor Raid: We currently run Heroic Rancor Raids exclusively. We typically rotate starting times of 10:00 a.m. (pacific) and 6:30 p.m. (pacific). For Rancor Raids, our only raid rules are: (1) Mandatory 24-hour Zero Damage period on Rancor Raids, followed by free for all; (2) players with a full 7-star Raid Han must stay out of a top 3 finish to allow everyone to acquire Han; and (3) if you hit the Rancor for more than 1 million, just use one squad (or if you use multiple squads, once your last squad surpasses 1 million).

Tank Raid: For AAT, we typically run normal AAT (and finish in less than 48 hours, closer to 24 hours). We have also occasionally dipped our toes into HAAT and completed with some assistance. No restrictions on AAT raid.

Roster Requirements: We don't have super-strict requirements, but we do want to make sure that anyone joining is a good fit for our guild, and that our guild is a good fit for each new recruit. To that end, we ask that any new recruits have a minimum of 15 7-star characters and a minimum of 800,000 total Galactic Power.

Activity Requirements: We're looking for players that play no less than daily. We don't have a strict raid ticket requirement (we understand that life happens), but do evaluate each player's contribution on a weekly basis and ask that people generate a minimum of 400 tickets/day. Raid contribution is highly encouraged. Territory Battle contribution is mandatory, as rewards are based on each player's contribution. Players who are inactive for more than 2 days without notifying the guild are booted.

Mol Eliza Policy: Our final rule is: no Mol Eliza's. We are sick of seeing that name and find that people who don't take the time to make a unique name usually don't participate socially or follow rules. If you are currently a "Mol Eliza" and want to join, think up a cool name and change it.

Third party chat: We use Discord for offline chat. Discord is not mandatory but it is highly encouraged.
    If you're interested in joining up, message me through the forums or on Discord or shoot me an ally invite through the game:

Ming the Insatiable
    Ally Code: 182-733-465
    Discord ID: MingtheInsatiable#9687
    swgoh.gg/u/mingtheinsatiable
    Post edited by mingtheinsatiable on
  • Siths Out of Luck

Ally Code: 276-479-897

Heroic Rancor / Normal Tank raids (close to HATT) / 15 Stars in Territory Battles

We currently have 2 openings. For players level 75 and up. Must be ACTIVE, must be over 14 yrs old so you can read chat.

• Hi all!
    Thanks for reading this post. Our Guild - "IGotABadFeelingBoutThis" and "IGotABadStormtrüper" are opened for recruitment!

We are a group of active players seeking passionate players to join us. We are HRancor ready and preparing our HAAT this week! We seek players with any levels to join us. Our officers are always ready to help and will definitely assist in anyway we can. Our members spread all over the world and will be always ready to support you in your quest for success!

Some informations about our guilds that you might find it useful:
    - (A) IGotABadFeelingBoutThis - 49/50
    - Guild Reset- (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - 24hrs "0" Damage on Herioc Rancor, Raid starts at (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - HAAT Guild - "Blood Stripes"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution of 500 Tickets. Help the guild and in return, help yourselves
    - Members are mostly Level 85. Casual but committed

- (B) IGotABadStormtrüper - 45/50
    - Guild Reset- (6:30pm EST), (10:30pm GMT), (6:30am GMT+8)
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready - "Trupers"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution preferred but not mandatory
    - Members are both fun and exciting

We are active, fun and passionate on what we do best. Our Officers and Members are knowledgeable and will certainly help you in anyway we can. We are supportive and will assist our members to achieve the best out of their highest potential.

If you are interested or have any questions, please text me in the forum or add me in Discord.
    Our officers will be in touch to answer any of your questions!

Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Frezza#0252 (Officer 9:30am to 3:30pm)
    Discord: Drek#5700 (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: JeremiahSeeker#4072 (Officer 7:30am to 9:30pm)
    Discord: KG-B#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

Thanks and Best Regards,
  • Sarlacc's Revenge is recruiting 7 more players. We would like players who are active and can get the 600 daily raid tickets. We are a laid back group who are willing to help active lower level players grow.

0 damage 24 hour rule on Heroic Rancor.

We use discord to communicate. We have multiple topics to chat under. If you need tips/advice we have that covered for you. If you want to just have a general chat, we have that covered too. Feel free to message me on here or on discord.

My discord: Asha'man#9543
  • We currently have a few spots open so……

Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting two players Lvl 70+! We are currently farming Heroic Rancor so come get your Han Solo Shards! We are also building teams for HAAT and are very excited (and serious) about Territory Battles!

We are an up and coming guild with active players who are looking for like-minded individuals to join with us for the growth and benefit of all! So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!

**Currently 2 spots open!**

HOW TO JOIN US!

Guild Leader, CollinnOfENIGMA Ally Code: 412-724-126
    Discordhttps://discord.gg/MaxPRZx

Currently, joining our Discord is requested strongly for keeping up on Announcements and raid communications.

Raids: We are farming Heroic Rancor and we also run Normal AAT raids immediately as tickets permit. All Raid launch times are Noon PST. We also have a 24/0 damage rule on all raids so that everyone may benefit!

Territory Battles: All TB strategy is coordinated in a separate channel in our Discord server and efforts are focused on getting the most out of TB possible, shards and currency both. We have also added an additional officer to help with the extra leadership load TB has added!

We want everyone to succeed and are constantly looking to improve on what we're doing to help all members.
    SO, come and join now!
    We look forward to welcoming you into our family….
    And as always…
    2bRtfrK.jpg
  • TheFirst0rder

Supreme Leader Snoke commands you to join TheFirst0rder! There are currently 3 openings for new members who want to be part of a committed and ambitious guild.
    We estimate that we'll be attempting HAAT raids soon after the next Thrawn event (possibly October) and we want your help getting there quicker and making it successful.

Entry requirements: Ideally at least five gear 10 characters but it's negotiable e.g. if you're doing well in arena or you're not at max level and don't meet this yet.

Guild info:
    Heroic Rancor raids are every 2-3 days and normal AAT raids are every 3-4 days.

Raid times rotate:
    Heroic Rancor open for damage: 8:30am, 4:30pm, 12:30am Eastern time (12:30pm, 8:30pm, 4:30am UTC), zero damage during the 12 hours prior.
    Normal AAT raids are FFA from the start: 8:30pm, 4:30am, 12:30pm Eastern time (12:30am, 8:30am, 4:30pm UTC).

Guild reset time zone is USA EST.

Apart from the zero damage period in the Rancor we have no strict rules but we do regularly replace the least active members to keep raid ticket production up.

You are encouraged to join our LINE group where we discuss the game, help each other improve and organise the guild in preparation for HAAT and Territory Battles! We are a very friendly bunch of players from all around the world, mainly USA and Europe.

If you're interested in joining send me a private message with your ally code /swgoh.gg account link or add me on LINE and we'll talk there.

Stevie Rage
    LINE: stevie_rage
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18714/thefirst0rder/

ksDzFAN.jpg
  • Feral Rancors is a friendly, and mature guild looking for new level 85 members with at least 5 full teams of 7 stars! Please be able to follow instructions! (see raid rules)!
    Time Zone: US EDT.
    Raid Rules The Pit (T7 Heroic): as often as possible, 3+ times a week, STRICT 24 hour 0 damage period. We run Rancor on a rotating time basis, so all members get a fair chance! Raid times are 8:00 Am, 1:00 PM, 7:00 PM, & 10 PM
    Raid Rules Tank Takedown (Normal): all the time, Free For All
    Chat Apps: Discord is mandatory
    Earning guild coins is a must! We are gearing up for our first Heroic Tank raid which is planned for the end of the month!
    PM me on the forums or message me on discord at Lion Harte#2489, my ally code is 464-597-399
    or message the guild leader on discord at darc mesjean#9638
  • Agamek recruits new players !
    We are a guild centered on an IRL group of french friends who started the game last July. We play the game the hard way, without lvl 85 to power leveling us and aims at reaching the top by ourself. Core team is between 60 and 80
    We use a discord to share informations, and also are very active.
    We are recruiting players of any level willing to share this game experiment, who is active (not as much as us, don't worry) and friendly. No other restrictions.
    We currently farm 16k tickets per day and farm Rancor T5 each 3 days. 6 stars on TB.
    You won't get your GK and Han shards the easy way coming with us. Though, we will have more pride when earning it !
    Come and join us.
    Leader : Aomey https://swgoh.gg/u/aomey/
    Contact me on reddit, SWGOH forums by MP Ally code : 244 – 259 – 448 https://swgoh.gg/u/nuelfild/
    Discord on invitation
  • Guild Name: the fist of the empire

Friendly guild that runs Tank Takedown (Normal) raid and Rancor Raids frequently. We usually do will Lev 4 or 5 Rancor raids, with the occasional 6 thrown in. For 4 rancor raids, top players will only attack 1-2 times so that lower level people can get more rewards. Top players will attack more often as rancor raid level goes up. Top players attack consistently on Tank raids.

Our only requirement is to be active and have fun. Very laid back as we want to do well but also understand it's a game. F2P and P2P welcome. We use the guild chat as our form of communication. Fairly active in responding soon. Ask questions and donate when you can. We want to grow as a guild to where we can all do well and gain shards/rewards while having fun.
  • Force Ghost Rejects is looking for players who are level 80+ and want to run Heroic Pit raids, normal tank raids, territory battles, and will soon be working towards heroic tank raids. We are standing at about 15 active members right now and would love some more players to join us. We would be open to another guild merging with us and would let all officers retain rank as well. We are US East based and use discord to communicate. If interested, shoot me a message!
  • Ohana11
    38 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Universal Peacekeepers (38/50 members; 35M Guild GP)

- Raids: Currently running Heroic Pit Raid and Normal AAT (building for HAAT). All raids begin at 20:00 GMT (3PM EST).

- Raid Rules: 24-hour zero damage for both raids to encourage maximum participation

- Chat: Discord is highly encouraged. Our Discord sever ID is: 67jm24D

I'm the guild leader, and we're looking for social players that will contribute regularly. We have a good mix of UK/EU and US players.

Ohana 11 (ally code 238-421-696; Discord ID: Ohana11#6585)

Feel free to PM me or chat via Discord.
    Post edited by Ohana11 on
  • Grand Champion StarKillers is looking for a few more members to prepare for hAAT. Teh last time we tried one we were close but couln't get past p3. If you are level 85 and are working towards hAAT teams for phases 2, 3 and 4 you are very welcome to join us. For heroic Rancor we have a 24h no damage rule and will implement the same rule for nAAT too. We have members from Europe and the US and this helps tremendously with TB coordination. Raid times are rotating to ensure everyone gets his fair share. 600/600 is not mandatory but encouraged. If you are interested send me a message or add me as an ally. Ally code is 736-793-969
  • Hi There
    If interested in our guild i can send over invite.
    We uk based guild but with members in USA and also Australia.
    No ticket requirements but obviously more tickets more raids.
    Currently doing HPIT with 0 damage 18/24 hours rotating to suite non eu/uk members.
    We are 47/50 full.
    Do NAAT without refresh. lots of members in process of gearing/levelling haat teams.
    We are getting 22-26k tickets daily.

Discord was not previously mandotory but I think it needs to be for TB to work. Have over half the guild on it now.

Xlor#8211 - discord
    Ally code - 987-969-239
    Guild - https://swgoh.gg/g/19996/rancors-end/

TB - Got 16 stars but can easily get 20 with correct tactics and game stability(quite a few lost turns due to game resetting etc).
    38 Mil GP currently.
    We have 3 CLS's, 1 5* Captain han in our ranks.
    A few starring Captain han for next tb to get more shards for new leia.
  • Lazy Knights Old Republic is recruiting 10-15 new members!
    We got 14* in TB but could have done more. With more members goal is min 25* next round.

We are a fun and relaxed guild.
    We raid HPit and NAAT (we attempted a HAAT last week and are very close to completing with a few members working on the last squads needed to complete) 24hr 0 Damage Rule.
    We require Discord for HAAT and TB co-ordination and we ask members get as close to 600 tickets a day however also understanding that life happens.

Server is EST and we raid at 3:30pm EST to accommodate all of our members timezones which are mainly based in NA & Europe.

PM here or DM on Discord Pier007#6736
  • Guild name: Knights of Jakku
    Raid types: HPIT and NAAT
    Raid time: 12pm Saturdays and 2pm Sundays US CST
    Players lvl: mostly 85
    Raid rules: Rancor raid is 24hr under 10k damage and after 24hrs it's FFA. TANK raid is FFA
    Daily raid tokens: 22-25K
    Times Zone: US CST
    Galactic Power: 38.7 million

Our guild is currently looking to add some players to help us beat the HAAT. We are looking for players who will be active and able to communicate. We don't have a 600 daily token rule we just ask that you contribute what you can and have fun doing it. My guild consists of a great group of people who enjoy the game and are very knowledgeable regarding the game. We use discord to discuss strategies and squads and just about everything else. If interested or if you have any questions please contact me on here or Discord!

Discord ID: Fynn Dralig #4045
    Ally code: 513-359-582
    Player name: Fynn Dralig
  • Driven Guild (32m GP) looking for active members preferably lvl 80+ with focus on HAAT teams. We co ordinate on line and in game chat. 24hr no damage Heroic Rancor and lvl 6 AAT. We are also focusing on hoth Han lvl 5 to start getting ROLO.

We are close to HAAT we struggled with P2 last time we tried and just need a few stronger members to come in to push us over the top.

If you wanna discuss further my line ID is carlmac and discord ID is @carlmac#0621 our leader is PST based.
  • Skull Troopers

Mexico City UTC-06:00

Just formed mexican guild is looking for new players which wants to raise their characters and grow as a team.
    We're planning to do heroic Rancor and normal AAT raids

Required AL LEAST one 7* character so you can start to earn rewards and complete the daily tokens

Communication via WhatsApp
  • need active guild members
    my guild is called battledroidswars
    my ally code is 816-214-397 im lvl 85 got tons of 7 star toons
    I'm an active player everyday
    need good officers also
    msg me ty
  • TheFirst0rder

Supreme Leader Snoke commands you to join TheFirst0rder! There are currently 2 openings for new members who want to be part of a committed and ambitious guild.
    We estimate that we'll be attempting HAAT raids soon after the next Thrawn event (possibly October) and we want your help getting there quicker and making it successful.

Entry requirements: you should at least have the beginnings of a team that can help in the Heroic AAT.

Guild info:
    Heroic Rancor raids are every 2-3 days and normal AAT raids are every 3-4 days.
    GP 43M / 22* in TB easily capable of 24* very soon.

Raid times rotate:
    Heroic Rancor open for damage: 8:30am, 4:30pm, 12:30am Eastern time (12:30pm, 8:30pm, 4:30am UTC), zero damage during the 12 hours prior.
    Normal AAT raids are FFA from the start: 8:30pm, 4:30am, 12:30pm Eastern time (12:30am, 8:30am, 4:30pm UTC).

Guild reset time zone is USA EST.

Apart from the zero damage period in the Rancor we have no strict rules but we do regularly replace the least active members to keep raid ticket production up. Everyone is expected to follow directions for TB to max our stars.

We have a LINE group where we discuss the game, help each other improve and co-ordinate the guild for Territory Battles and raids. We are a very friendly bunch of players from all around the world, mainly USA and Europe.

If you're interested in joining send me a private message with your ally code /swgoh.gg account link or add me on LINE and we'll talk there.

Stevie Rage
    LINE: stevie_rage
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18714/thefirst0rder/

ksDzFAN.jpg
  • *** IRON DOGS ****

Greetings,

Iron Dogs are a mature, friendly, dedicated guild, largely made up of UK players. We have a fiercely friendly and causal ethos, but with a healthy dedication to guild progress.

Currently our collective guild power is close to 18 Million with about 35 members many of which are largely very experienced players.

We actively Run about 2 Heroic Rancors per week, and its strictly no damage for 24 hours to ensure most players get on the reward roster.
    We currently also run 2 Normal HAAT runs which are completed quickly and easily.

We are working hard to build teams to complete the heroic HAAT and we are looking for players who can help with TB also. We are a guild who appreciate a healthy work / game balance, and while we do require players to ensure they bring their 600 raid tickets per day, we recognise this is only a game and that people have real life commitments and review with a normal amount of perspective those who are not contributing enough.

At the core of our guild is around 16 players all around 1 million GP and we have all been playing well together for about a year now.

We would not class ourselves as HARDCORE, i.e impress us or we will burn you at the stake! We are actively seeking players who value progressing but want to achieve that together with loyalty, hard work and commitment and enjoy that process from start to finish and have plenty of laughs and banter on the journey.

Were looking for players level 80+ who have at least 800 Galactic Power. Players who want to set root, and work together with great individuals who love this game.

Its important to us to enjoy our time playing, and hopefully with your help complete HAAT Heroic weekly and enable us to further progress in TB.

We are not looking for guild hopers, or players purely bent on their own self progression or inward thinking agenda’s so if that’s you please don’t apply.

If that’s not you we would be delighted to hear from you today!!!!

If interested please reply with your Gamer Name & Ally Code and your current individual Galactic Power. If you wish to include information about your teams and what zeta ability's you have or a link to your profile then please do but its not essential.

We will review your application quickly and give you an answer asap!

Thanks,
  • Driven (32m GP) looking for active members preferably lvl 80+ with focus on HAAT teams. We co ordinate on line and in game chat. 24hr no damage Heroic Rancor and lvl 6 AAT. We are also focusing on hoth Han lvl 5 to start getting ROLO.

We are close to HAAT we struggled with P2 last time we tried and just need a few stronger members to come in to push us over the top.

If you wanna discuss further my line ID is carlmac and discord ID is @carlmac#0621 or mail me here our leader is PST based.
  • Holocron Legends Is looking for 4 more members we currently do 7* rancor and normal tank raids, we are a causual guild and don't force 600 a day but ask you do what you can currently around 30mil GP if interest leave me a message hear or on discord steven28#9708
  • HanSoloShotFirst is recruiting new guild members! We are a guild of dedicated players who look to support and develop each guild member to their fullest. We have both F2P and P2P players, so both are welcome. We recently had a lot of turnover and are looking for players who want to be active in a guild that is building towards Heroic AAT raids and Territory Battles. If you're interested, please see the criteria below:

• Players must be ranked 70 or higher and login daily. 80+ ranked players preferred.
    • Must contribute 500+ raid coins daily, but recognize that vacation happens.
    • Guild is moving to Discord for chat. Must be active in the chat for coordination during raids.
    • No strict time zones. Guild leadership is spread between GMT, EST, PST. Guild reset is at 7:30 PM EST.
    • Currently doing Heroic Rancor raids, working towards Heroic AAT raids.
    • No set raid times yet. Rancor raids have a strict less than 50k damage for the first 24 hours to let everyone participate and get gear/Han Solo shards.
    • Looking for players currently building teams towards HAAT.

Contact Mickle on Discord @ mickle79#8428 if you're interested in joining or have any questions.
  • Noble Order of the Force! We are doing heroic pit raids and normal aat closing in on haat. Need daily play members to increase tickets and raids and to improve upon 12 star performance in first territory battle. My ally code is 167-154-196. Active community very supportive guild with squad recommendations and gear donations. Please join us!
  • Force Corrupted Zombies is seeking guild members for active daily fun, raids, and Territory Battles.
    We are eastern time zone, and have members all across the USA.
    We are working closer to heroic tank takedown , but only do regular aat, and heroic pit raids.

We use Kik as guild communication. It's easy to use, and free. Join our room, #ForceCorruptedZombies for more information. Emberwild is our guild leader. I am an officer. Tabascoflames Is my user and game name. You may also email me
    tabascoflames@yahoo.com

We ask that you are a daily player, participate in raids, and TB...and have fun!
    Pit raids have a 0 damage until everyone has done so, giving everyone a guarantee of han solo shards.
  • Come join the Guardians of Mustafar, seeking active players.

https://discord.gg/7ADbBn

(my ally code: 926-835-683) (Roation- guild leaders ally code: 919-651-181)

Hello everybody, my names Ionia and I am an officer for the Guardians of Mustafar. The Guardians are a decently strong guild (17,168,060 GP) that raids constantly and gives constantly. We are a nice group of people who care about improving as a guild, with the intent on tackling the heroic rancor in the next couple of weeks. More than anything we are looking for players who are committed to the game because they enjoy playing it, active players make for powerful guilds. So come help us make the Guardians of Mustafar powerful!

We are a US guild, for the most part, so if you live outside the US be active in the chat so we can set up a workable raid start time.

We have no grace period on raids, everyone has an equal voice on when we start each raid, as well as your thoughts on strategy for the next territory battle.

We hope to hear from you soon, and that you consider joining the Guardians.
    Ionia
  • Guild: The East York Empire

Members: 48/50 but looking to cull 2-3 low active members

Level: 80+

Normal Tank: twice weekly - beaten in < 12 hours

Heroic Rancor: three times a week - beaten in < 25 minutes

Guild Galactic Power: 38.8 million

Are you ready to join a great community of active players! We are looking for 2-5 players level 80 and over who want to earn those sweet Raid Han Solo shards and tear it up on Territory Battles.

We attempted one hAAT last month but fell short. Our next attempt will be in a few weeks. We have added a bunch of CLS’s and zSavage’s to augment our clones, resistance teams and zKylo’s. We will soon be basking in GK shards!

Our guild is laid back but active and organized. We are generous and donate gear like crazy. We only have two rules:
    1) 24 hour zero hit for raids. That gives everyone a chance to participate and earn prizes.
    2) If you place top 3 in a raid you only zero hit for the next raid.

Come join a great guild, make new friends and improve your gaming!

If you are interested come check us out:

Ally code: 176-479-938
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wileyjs/
    LINE ID: darthbobswgoh

Our guild leader:
    Mace Mongoose
    Ally code: 872-283-578
    LINE ID: macemongoose
  • Ionia
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Join the Guardians of Mustafar today! Seeking active members.
    • The Guardians are a growing group of great guys and gals who give gear graciously.
    • We raid as often as possible, currently tier 6 rancor and AAt, but we're getting close to doing the heroic rancor in the coming weeks.
    • Active chat, with an equal say on every raid and Territory battle. Also on discord https://discord.gg/wTn7GEx
    • What we need most are active members who enjoy the game.
    • No restrictions on raids, once we agree as a guild to launch its fair game.
    My name is Ionia and I am an officer for the Guardians, our guild leader is a great guy name Roation, both ally codes are as followed; Ionia : 962-835-683 Roation: 919-651-181

We hope to hear from you soon, when you join the Guardians of Mustafar!
  • BetaX
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    3ce67f414aec8b07ed95577db6114d59.jpg
    Good day!
    Russian guild "Beer club of Darth Sidius" look for of active players.
    Farm of Rancor T7, T6 tank. In the near future plans to move to T7. The start time of raids: Rancor Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday at 10.00 GMT, one day zero damage. Tank starts accumulating coupons.
    Using cheats and mods is strictly forbidden!
    Communication - Viber.
    Requirements for players:
    • Minimum of 500/600 coupons per day;
    • 1kk galactic power;
    • Preferably ready pack 2-3 phase T7 tank;
    • Activity and the adequacy;
    • Desire to grow and develop;
    • Availability of Viber for coordination of raids and TB.
    From us:
    • Live chat on any topic, and help on the game;
    • No obligation daily challenges;
    • Assistance with equipment and co-op raids and TB.
    Codes of leader and officers to receive:
    • SiDiUS (823-739-279);
    • Relytivist (428-228-651);
    • Shizik (534-443-955);
    • Dart BetaX (439-323-441).
    Post edited by BetaX on