What was you Guild GP to Stars relationship?

123457Next

Replies

• Options
    108 gp 41*
  • Adm_Gosular
    169 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • Options
    98m 37 stars. definitely a learning experience. and we thank you for the work you are putting in on this graph!
  • Maxxximus_Prime
    233 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    75 mil -32
    Shouldve been 34 but lacked deployment co-ordination on phase 2+3
  • Options
    45 mil with 19, without mistakes probably 22
  • Options
    We were at 68m and got 29* - made a couple of mistakes that would have meant 30*
  • Options
    53M, 26 stars
  • Options
    86m - 37 stars, aiming for 40 next round
  • Options
    84mil should end with 32 stars.

Should be able to get more than that... My guild was 81mill and we got 36 stars
  • Options
    Guild GP 44M+ a few points.

Stars = 21.

Our guild GP has actually gone down since, because we kicked out a troublemaker with 1.4M in inventory, but it was 44M + a bit at the time.

We really, really should have gotten 22, but some some guild members really weren't listening to the idea of deploying only in one territory til that territory has 1 more star than the other, then allowing the other to catch up. So on the last day we 1* each of the two Squad territories for a total of 2/6 but we were so close to 2* on the lower and half-way to 2* on the upper. If we'd switched focus to the lower after getting 1* on the middle, we would easily have gotten 2* there for a total of 3/6.

It's a bit hard to see how we're going to get up to 24/25* soon though. It's possible that we might be able to pick up another star somewhere to get as high as 23, but that's it unless we recruit new people with better rosters or a lot of time goes by for development.
  • GamorreanBard
    121 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Stars to rewards is the real question. My guild got 39*. Our gear rewards weren't great. I've seen guilds who got 41* who got even more useless gear than we got, just more of it. And I've seen guilds who got less stars with an extra piece, fully crafted at that, when many with more stars got no full crafts.
  • Options
    68~69 million. Finished with 30*. Could have been 33 with no deployment mistakes. Around 8 guild members barely participated.
  • Options
    40M 19*
  • Options
    We had something like 72.5m at the start of the event, and achieved 32 stars with one silly mistake that cost us 1 star. I don't see us being able to get beyond 33* without adding significant GP though.

I think the top score was 44* for a guild with 145m GP (a "best-of" guild which since disbanded and let everybody return to their original one).

If the star-per-GP prediction is so accurate, can we SIM the whole thing yet? ;)
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    44M for 18 stars. Mistakes made and learned from
  • Options
    88,6M and 37* . Without mistakes made and two members on vacation It could have been easy 38*
  • Options
    44M GP, 22 stars
  • Options
    75m 50 players 30 stars. We messed up one star. It should have been an easy 31.
  • Options
    On interesting metric could be the 7* GP. Because if you have lots of lvl 65 g7 toons with 5*, you would have a huge GP, but useless in the last two phases.
  • Options
    My guild is @ 55m GP and we got 26*'s, could have gotten 2 more with better communication
  • Options
    We had 79 million got 33
  • LeGoZoR
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    44/50 players, 36M GP and 17*, without mistakes it should have been 20.
  • Options
    45 mil with 19, without mistakes probably 22
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT: Any further data entries in this thread will not be considered. The point of this thread was to find the GP to Star ratio for the 1st TB only. To add your data from the 2nd TB, post in this thread: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/133507/what-was-your-guilds-gp-to-star-ratio-2nd-tb. Only post there after reading the instructions. The data from this new thread will be in a different spreadsheet. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    For your record:
    33* and 80.710.000

This time we made it to 37* with 80.600.000.
    Coordination matters.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    88million GP for 37 stars. We could probably get 39 stars or so, but we got really unlucky with the platoons on the final day.
  • Options
    71 million, 31 stars (actually 30, but we were 3m short for bottom and 11m over on middle one phase, so that SHOULD have been an extra star on bottom)
  • Options
    108M gp and I think we got 40