CLS + 4 Nightsisters = 1st in arena

Someone please do this to prove once and for all to CG that CLS is completely broken and OP.

Replies

• There are teams with out CLS that can still get #1 in arena just because YOU can't doesn't mean he's OP.
  • He is OP. When you have him, you have no choice but to include him in your arena team.
  • I have CLS one piece from being G12 and have no plans to put him in my arena team. My resistance team still cleans up any CLS team.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    In GW today i battles a g11 team of CLS (L), Nihilus, Vader, and Chaze. I wiped the floor with that team using gear 10 Wiggs (L), R2, and Chaze. The team comp does matter.
  • He is OP. And so he should be.
  • Ya the wannabe padawan who Vader toyed with should b op.. Maybe luke # 5 can b but why this scrub..
  • NahWillis wrote: »
    He is OP. And so he should be.

Why?!?! Because he was pwned by Vader on the movies?
  • I heard a level 1 ugnaught Can also be first.
  • Mrjenkins wrote: »
    Ya the wannabe padawan who Vader toyed with should b op.. Maybe luke # 5 can b but why this scrub..
    CryGonJinn wrote: »
    NahWillis wrote: »

Because he’s a legendary hero and all legendary heroes have been OP.

The movie canon has nothing to do with this game. I don’t know why people can’t understand that.
  • NahWillis wrote: »
    Mrjenkins wrote: »
    Ya the wannabe padawan who Vader toyed with should b op.. Maybe luke # 5 can b but why this scrub..

The movie canon has nothing to do with this game. I don’t know why people can’t understand that.

And I don't understand why you don't get that other legendary characters like Palpatine and Vader are so outclassed by CLS. If CLS deserves to be that good then why doesn't Vader?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    AlexTheG wrote: »

And I don't understand why you don't get that other legendary characters like Palpatine and Vader are so outclassed by CLS. If CLS deserves to be that good then why doesn't Vader?

because cmdr luke's release was way more recent. It's as simple as that.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • MasterMasterTimelord
    1140 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    He is great, but not OP.
    Ps: if that really happened (CLS + nightsister) your shard is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery veeeery veeeery weak.
    (this comp would never reach top 100, maybe 200 on my shard)
  • if cls is sooo OP, then how come my g12 cls isn't even on my arena team?
    still take first if i have the time
  • You guys are so dumb...they nerfed Vader kylo and nute because they said one character should not be able to perform that way in a raid. Then CLS came out. CLS and Han can solo p1 of the HAAT by itself, and now suddenly anyone with a CLS can solo rancor on auto. Look at how many posts say GW is impossible because if CLS now. Look at the meta report, CLS and R2 are in 80% of arena teams now. Yes he can beat, but that doesn't mean he's not OP. He is the most broken character this game has ever seen, and is making people quit. What will Jedi Luke be, will he have 200k health, permanent taunt, and an aoe instakill?
  • You guys are so dumb...they nerfed Vader kylo and nute because they said one character should not be able to perform that way in a raid. Then CLS came out. CLS and Han can solo p1 of the HAAT by itself, and now suddenly anyone with a CLS can solo rancor on auto. Look at how many posts say GW is impossible because if CLS now. Look at the meta report, CLS and R2 are in 80% of arena teams now. Yes he can beat, but that doesn't mean he's not OP. He is the most broken character this game has ever seen, and is making people quit. What will Jedi Luke be, will he have 200k health, permanent taunt, and an aoe instakill?

I hope he does.
  • AlexTheG wrote: »

Well Vader isn’t a legendary hero for a start. He’s a plain old farmable hero now, with shards in the Fleet store.
    leef wrote: »
    AlexTheG wrote: »

because cmdr luke's release was way more recent. It's as simple as that.

Exactly. Recently released heroes always tend to more powerful than older ones. It’s how we are incentivised to spend. If you don’t like being on this hamster wheel then this is the wrong game for you.
  • zBarris disagrees that CLS is OP. Is he overtuned...probably, but he can be countered with daze, and to a lesser extent stun. A fast zBarris can not easily be countered.