SWGoH Ultimate Wishlist! / QOL suggestions [MERGE]

Replies

• exec79 wrote: »
    complain 1 : cmon give us content i'm bored
    complain 2 : jeez make the game less time consuming...
    complain 3 : give us new challenges!!
    complain 4 : are you crazy? it is impossible to beat!

I wanna highlight complain no 4. I like "impossible to beat", challenge me to make my chars n strategize better. What i don't like is the "impossible" requirement before doing something. Bcause of that, it's feels more like farming challenge rather than battle challenge.

Just my personal opinion :#
  • Where them devs at?
  • I am so glad I am not alone! The gear crisis is ruining the game. As a longtime F2P player, I have about 20 characters that are playable, and about 100 that are useless cannon fodder that I can or will never use.

Please make gear accessible so we can bring all characters up to level 9. The Gear Challenge is completely outdated so that is a great place to start. The Tank Takedown gear package is terrible. I finished first a few times in my guild and received all useless gear. It's easier to acquire Zeta's than it is gear.

GW is no longer fun. Even if I can get thru the first 10 nodes without losing a character I still can't beat level 12 almost every day with its multiple 1 shot kill shots, self healers and cleansers. I started just auto playing it and I can almost get the same results.

What is the purpose of the Mod Store anyway? I would guess 98% of the Mods on a weekly basis are total garbage. Triple the price if you need to but please put some good mods in there. At the least that seems like a practical business decision.

I LOVE THIS GAME! But it's slipping away fast.

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I am so glad I am not alone! The gear crisis is ruining the game. As a longtime F2P player, I have about 20 characters that are playable, and about 100 that are useless cannon fodder that I can or will never use.

Please make gear accessible so we can bring all characters up to level 9. The Gear Challenge is completely outdated so that is a great place to start. The Tank Takedown gear package is terrible. I finished first a few times in my guild and received all useless gear. It's easier to acquire Zeta's than it is gear.

GW is no longer fun. Even if I can get thru the first 10 nodes without losing a character I still can't beat level 12 almost every day with its multiple 1 shot kill shots, self healers and cleansers. I started just auto playing it and I can almost get the same results.

What is the purpose of the Mod Store anyway? I would guess 98% of the Mods on a weekly basis are total garbage. Triple the price if you need to but please put some good mods in there. At the least that seems like a practical business decision.

I hear what you are saying and its 100% true.

I too love this game very much. I do not want the Dev team to think we are not grateful for the wonderful events we have had: Multiple Marquees where we get new toons, TB and the amazingly immersive and fun Luke event etc as well as legendary events such as Thrawn and R2 - but there are some issues with this game that are damaging to its future and that is namely the gear crunch.

I know this is not per se a gear crunch post/thread - but the daily gear challenges are very outdated. I literally have thousands of gear that is not being used and I cannot get rid of it either through the guild gear exchange, because so many people are in the same boat as I am.

Better rewards for Raids, TB and improved daily challenges or events to help reduce the painful gear crunch would be an amazing step in the right direction.
  • Gear store - gear conversion machine - whatever. Need to be able to take any overflow of gear and be able to turn it into a currency in a Gear Store.

We earned that excess gear, the game gave it to us, we should be able to use it.

Allow us to convert the huge excesses of gear we have down to what we need.

No different then the shard shop - which fixed most complaints about duplicate toon shards and added another way to help players get new toons.

Make is accessible only at top level. Then you don't have to change anything else in the game.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Boo wrote: »
    I am so glad I am not alone! The gear crisis is ruining the game. As a longtime F2P player, I have about 20 characters that are playable, and about 100 that are useless cannon fodder that I can or will never use.

I too love this game very much. I do not want the Dev team to think we are not grateful for the wonderful events we have had: Multiple Marquees where we get new toons, TB and the amazingly immersive and fun Luke event etc as well as legendary events such as Thrawn and R2 - but there are some issues with this game that are damaging to its future and that is namely the gear crunch.

I know this is not per se a gear crunch post/thread - but the daily gear challenges are very outdated. I literally have thousands of gear that is not being used and I cannot get rid of it either through the guild gear exchange, because so many people are in the same boat as I am.

Better rewards for Raids, TB and improved daily challenges or events to help reduce the painful gear crunch would be an amazing step in the right direction.

Spot on. The game isn't bad if it were I wouldn't play it. To me this is a reason why you have forums. And just a good general feeling to have is to always improve and get better. Goes for both players and devs. We at least have the advantage of voicing our displeasure while devs and mods do not. Gear is a major drawback to this game. Most are willing to grind and work for it but the mountain keeps getting larger and larger.
  • I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but:

-make it so a Mk V-A mod and a Mk V-D mod at unlock stay that way. There is no reason for a Mk V-D mod should be labeled as an A level mod when you upgrade it to level 12.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »

Spot on. The game isn't bad if it were I wouldn't play it. To me this is a reason why you have forums. And just a good general feeling to have is to always improve and get better. Goes for both players and devs. We at least have the advantage of voicing our displeasure while devs and mods do not. Gear is a major drawback to this game. Most are willing to grind and work for it but the mountain keeps getting larger and larger.

Its not just the fact that there is a mountain to clime in regard to gear - this game is about grinding after all.

The fact is that the whale p2p players and other difficulties (such as GW) are posing us against toons that are not only maxed out in every other way including zetas - but already seem to have full gear 12!

I started playing this game from the beginning. So I am in a shard with lots of well established f2p but also heavly long-standing p2p whales. I am now surrounded in my shard arena with people already with gear 12 on their toons!

My arena rank is slipping (very badly). I was once within the top 100 when I first started playing (like 50-100 easy) now I am lucky to stay under 250.

The rewards fall dramatically, when your rank falls. Soon it wont be worth it for me to even participate in PVP. Not to mention a full maxed gear 12 team of CLS, R2, Chaze, Nihilus and Thrawn at node 12 almost every day - again, I don't bother playing it anymore.

So already I am soon to give up on PVP and already given up on GW - if that's not a mountain so large that it drives players away from actually playing the game, then I don't know what is.

Like I say - I love this game. But the gear crunch and overall quality of life for the playerbase needs to be addressed quickly.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but:

-make it so a Mk V-A mod and a Mk V-D mod at unlock stay that way. There is no reason for a Mk V-D mod should be labeled as an A level mod when you upgrade it to level 12.

At the end of the day - the whole mod system is confusing.
  • I think I need to highlight something about the 'reduce game time complaint'.

The idea isn't to reduce the time we spend doing things we WANT to do, like battles, but to reduce the time we waste on boring stuff, like moving mods or waiting on challenge timers.
  • Gear store - gear conversion machine - whatever. Need to be able to take any overflow of gear and be able to turn it into a currency in a Gear Store.

We earned that excess gear, the game gave it to us, we should be able to use it.

Allow us to convert the huge excesses of gear we have down to what we need.

No different then the shard shop - which fixed most complaints about duplicate toon shards and added another way to help players get new toons.

Make is accessible only at top level. Then you don't have to change anything else in the game.

+1

I have thousands and thousands of pieces of gear I don't need for any toon in my inventory.
  • Boo wrote: »
    I agree the gear grind was bad - but is certainly worse now the whales have access to gear 12 stuff - very discouraging.

RNG and daily gear challenges needs to be addressed.

The challenges need a complete overhaul. The only useful one is the STR Veers and Tarkin challenge.

I am actively farming gear 12 gear but I still face the same mk3 holo projector gear wall that I did at gear 7. For a top level end game player this makes no sense. As the gear levels have increased the grind has got worse. Gear 7/8/9/10 parts need to be made readily and easily available through challenges NOT through the new TB store as that is where I want to be purchasing the exclusive gear 12 bits and hermit yoda shards

I would like to see a complete overhaul of the INT and AGI challenges to give relevant rewards to mid to end game players, there is literally zero point gaining further mk5 laptops and mk4 stun guns when I already have over 2500 of each...

• Seriously, How many times do you need to hit the refresh button until you get the battle you want? How many hours of our lives really need to be spent waiting until the most favorable battle appears as a choice?

Put a **** slider on the arena battle match screen so we can choose the battle we want immediately instead of making us waste our time. This should have been fixed a long time ago.

Thanks.

This +infinity

This +infinity

Actually this whole, well spoken, non rage filled thread. Especially the gear comments.
  • Allow users to change timezone. It's ridiculous that this setting can't be changed. I'm sure you can figure out a way to keep this from being abused, like costing crystals, limiting it to once a month.
  • I don't know what people are talking about when they have the dinner hour for payout. My payout is at 9 PM. Just move around every year and try to figure out your times for key events like 3 PM fit the cantina energy refresh and an energy refresh at midnight.
    My QoL comments
    1. Sim all dailies at once
    2. Keep TB at 24 hrs, run it every week. Those that want to do it will find time to at least deploy or fill platoons and squadrons
    3. Update the various stores or allow us to transfer one form of currency to another
    4. Dailies rewards updates with gear like stun cuffs
    5. Option to skip raid intro loading scenes after viewing a hundred times
  • +1 to the bronziums
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Oh and while you are at it: Cross Platform gaming please. Why on earth can I not play the same account on Android AND iOS? Other games manage to pull this off, cant be that hard.
  • We really need a useful leaderboard to check our score in the tb .
    It was impossible once hit phase 4

A gp filter for guild would be nice !
  • At least increase the minimum of Carbantis you get in the challenge from 3. Last round I got 3, 3, 3, 4, 3. At that rate I need to do 318 full challenges or 106 weeks to get enough just for the stun guns my characters need. Getting the stun gun pieces is a different story. But for now it is where all my flight arena tokens go.
  • Double the rewards in TB and run it every second week...
  • Massov wrote: »
    I think the challenges desperately need a new tier - I want to be able to farm things like cuffs/guns because they are a massive wall at lv85 - I also want carbantis to have 5 minimum so I can at least get 1 every 2 challenge days.

I think drop rates need to be reviewed too - I spent 200 energy and didn't get 1 holodisk mk3, that kind of rng makes me mad

Why would CG do anything that would reduce profits? Every decision they make is fueled by maximizing profit. The gear grind is ridiculous because they've purposefully designed it to maximize their earnings. Players spend crystals for refreshes and on full gear because of the insanity and frustration of the grind.

Sorry guys, but I doubt we'll ever see MK 5 Stun guns or stun cuffs in gear challenges.
  • Let us use a sim ticket for the Rancor
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Yesterday I had 38 characters waiting on Carbantis. Yes, 38. Now down to 37 as I finally got Kenobi to t10. That is insane, and many characters need multiple ones between tier 7 and 10 or 11.
  • The amount of time it takes to go from g10 to 11 is redonculous! 13 Sims for 1 salvage piece is getting old real fast. I spent 250 crystals in refreshes over 2 days and got 0!!!!!! pieces for krennic last week, and now with g12 this is just getting dumb. The gear grind was bad enough before and now with g12 and the poor payout from a 6 day fiasco is getting discouraging at best.

I absolutry agree about the sim situation with ally points and challenges. This is a game...not my life.

Krennic shard drop rate it is ridiculous
  • Speed check on Raid Han Solo vs. Raid Han Solo instead of RNG decide who to go first.
  • I think the GW issue with the nodes can be solved by them sorting out gear drops. They have said that the purpose of GW is to test your full roster, so theoretically if you get a node that you cant beat with your main team then you can finish it off with the rest of your roster, or you change your team to suit that node.

However in reality this isn't possible for most people as they cant gear up multiple viable teams due to the gear crunch, meaning most people wont have all their roster geared up to allow them to switch it around, and to a certain extent for me I struggle with credits as well. This has been made worse with G12 due to the large increase in power between 11 and 12.

So for me I agree with the gear crunch. I also like the suggestion of heists being on a certain day, and the gear heist idea is a good one.

I'd also go with making the 3 daily challenge to 5 as well, its 600k a week which isnt a lot (1 GW) but would help, and I hear people are starting to hit training droid crunches now

• ElleMadara wrote: »
    The amount of time it takes to go from g10 to 11 is redonculous! 13 Sims for 1 salvage piece is getting old real fast. I spent 250 crystals in refreshes over 2 days and got 0!!!!!! pieces for krennic last week, and now with g12 this is just getting dumb. The gear grind was bad enough before and now with g12 and the poor payout from a 6 day fiasco is getting discouraging at best.

I absolutry agree about the sim situation with ally points and challenges. This is a game...not my life.

Krennic shard drop rate it is ridiculous

What.. me? yes it is :flushed:
  • Ianuvan wrote: »
    I think the GW issue with the nodes can be solved by them sorting out gear drops. They have said that the purpose of GW is to test your full roster, so theoretically if you get a node that you cant beat with your main team then you can finish it off with the rest of your roster, or you change your team to suit that node.

However in reality this isn't possible for most people as they cant gear up multiple viable teams due to the gear crunch, meaning most people wont have all their roster geared up to allow them to switch it around, and to a certain extent for me I struggle with credits as well. This has been made worse with G12 due to the large increase in power between 11 and 12.

So for me I agree with the gear crunch. I also like the suggestion of heists being on a certain day, and the gear heist idea is a good one.

I'd also go with making the 3 daily challenge to 5 as well, its 600k a week which isnt a lot (1 GW) but would help, and I hear people are starting to hit training droid crunches now

Like all your ideas but I can't stress enough that CG will NOT do anything to increase the quality of life for players if it potentially could hurt their profits. Gear is their big money maker. No chance of them easing the requirements or making it easier to obtain needed gear.

We'll keep playing anyway because we all are addicted, so what would motivate them to change?