Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• BUSHES OF L0VE recruiting! (the o in love is a zero).

We are a casual group that hasn't cared much about recruiting until the last update. We don't have a bunch of rules or requirements, just be respectful on chat. I'm hoping to get some daily players so we can all cash in on the new guild events, but if you don't play every day you're still welcome to join. Join BUSHES OF L0VE today! If you don't get the name, check out the link below. We did'n't make it, but it's awesome.
    -Chrondo, Team Leader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RySHDUU2juM
  • "A mighty Kick in the Order" Wants you!!!

Everyone is welcome but it's better if you have or are close to one 6* hero. (We will carry u through the raids, and you will get amazing gear) I also donate in the exchange to everyone everyday (so far I've been able to)

We are a causal guild and there any rules, but most people earn at least 300 tickets a day. 3 of us always earn 600. And a couple more sometimes earn 600.

We have enough tickets to start a tank takedown today, but I am going to wait a little bit to see if we can get some more players.

Line ID 146007146
    Player ID 786-869-815
  • We are The Pazaak Collective - Named for the card game from Knights of the Old Republic.

We've been operating as a Guild since May this year, at which point our level was set much lower for entry. We had a full roster for a couple of months, with a really quite active membership.

What the Hoth Territory Battle taught us almost immediately was that a good 10-15 players on our Roster hadn't logged in in a month or more. So we've taken the decision to remove those members... :)

We are a F2P friendly guild of players between the levels of 60 and 85. We're all still building and learning. We share info, opinion and no question is too dumb to ask. So if this sounds like the kind of Guild you'd like to be part of, to learn from and develop through? Let me know.

You can find me as Artemes Durgen and search for The Pazaak Collective. Entry is currently to Open Invite. So just jump on in.

No Quotas expected of you. We just want people to chip in and play regularly. If you feel that you can do that? Come join us. :)
  • Dancing Robots is looking for some new members!

We're a relaxed guild, but we still like to complete raids and would like to complete Territory Battles more thoroughly. Currently sitting at 1-2 stars per territory.

With our current member count, we are able to run Heroic Rancor raids about 2 times per week, and NAAT once per week. The ultimate goal is to be able to complete HAAT, but we need more members, and members who are active. Raids typically fire around 8:00 PM CST, but that can be flexible for members in other time zones.

Current raid rules are:
    Rancor: 0 dmg 1st 24 hours, FFA after.
    NAAT: FFA

We have an active Line chat which is used frequently for both general chat and strategy discussions.

We are looking for players who are active and will contribute to the guild with their activities, but will never be told they NEED to focus on one thing or another solely because it benefits the guild.

If you are interested in joining you can find us in the Guild Search, message me here, or my player ID is
    331-586-178.

May the Force be with you!
  • The Coalition of the Willing is looking for a 5 new members to replace some of our high level alt accounts as we prep for Territory Battles and a HAAT run on 8 September. We earned 16 stars already in the current Territory Battle, so everyone will receive a prize box.

We formed by merging three smaller guilds over the last few months, and we are primarily based in the USA with some European members. We use LINE to coordinate guild activities as well as share tips and information on the game.

Guild Reset: 12:30 PM EDT
    Guild Galactic Power: 35+ Million
    Territory Battle: 16 Stars so far

Heroic Rancor:
    - 24 Hour Zero Damage Registration
    - Damage period opens 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday) at 9 PM EDT
    - One Team attack per person
    - 15 minute delay posting per phase that you solo to allow max participation through damage stacking
    • P1 Solo Runs @ 9:15 PM
    • P2 Solo Runs @ 9:30 PM
    • P3 Solo Runs @ 9:45 PM
    • P4/Pit Solo runs post at 10 PM
    - No back to back Top 3 finishes to share the extra prize box love

Normal AAT:
    - One team attack per account per phase
    - Staggered Damage periods to allow people to test out their HAAT teams:
    • P1 @ 1 PM EDT
    • P2 @ 7 PM EDT
    • P3 @ Immediately after P2 drops (~7:30 PM EDT)
    • P4 @ 11 AM EDT

Guild Rules:
    1. Be a decent person. We removed toxic players in the past that couldn't be respectful of other members. Most of us have full-time jobs and families, so we have zero patience for dealing with immature people that try to harass other guild members.
    2. Be active. The expectation is 600 per day, but we all have lives outside of this game so just let us know ahead of time if you are heading on vacation and wont be able to play.
    3. Use LINE so you can receive updates for the raids / territory battles.
    4. Follow the Raid Rules posted above. These rules were implemented to ensure every guild member gets a chance to earn raid rewards and an opportunity to participate in the various phases.
    If our guild sounds like a good fit for you, shoot me a message on LINE and we can discuss things in more detail.

LINE ID: grantasaurus
    Ally Code: 492-762-819
  • Order of Reapers is looking for good players to help fill our ranks. We use Line please contact me there if you are interested i also have discord but don't use it much.

Min level of 75
    500 points daily:
    5pm pst raid times
    Current raids are:
    24 hr registration on Heroic Rancor
    FFA on opening of NAAT

Leader: Reaper

Line ID: xiluin

Discord: Xiluin#3182

Ally code: 548-433-529
  • Lets Have Ya Guild are a UK based friendly FTP guild currently looking to recruit 10-15 active L85 players.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/166/lets-have-ya/
    Our Guild GP is curently just under 40mil
    We currently run HRancor with a 24hr 0 score rule and NAAT on a regular basis but our next run later this week will be an attempt at HAAT (failed on P3 at previous attempt).
    We do ask that you are on Discord.
    Please contact me in the first instance if you are interested either by message on here or my Ally Code is 966-766-743; Discord: RuiVuusenSchnarff #1348
  • Rebel Bears

Time zone:
    GMT/UTC + 02:00
    At the moment I try to launch raids at different times so all kind of people can participate but with the 24h no-damage rule you will get some loot regardless.

Current status:
    We clear heroic Rancor with a no damage rule in the first 24 hours.
    Normal AAT is being cleared in around 2 days at the moment and we are working towards heroic.
    On territory battles, we have 11 stars right now in phase 4, which will definitely be better on the next one.
    We make around 19k raid tickets per day.

What we are looking for:
    Currently, we have 48 members(inactive ones are being cleared after 2 days of inactivity tops) and we are looking for active members that will contribute the 600 raid tickets cap daily.
    A big roster that will help Territory battles.
    Following the no-damage rule for Rancor is a must.
    We use discord out of the game but it is not required as of now.

Ally code:
    921-687-955
  • Geriatrics guild here looking for new members. Few spaces to fill up.

Current stats
    GP - 39mil
    Raids - heroic rancor 2-3 times per week (24h 0 damage rule) the FFA. NAAT as often as possible cleared within the day (building up to HAAT)
    Communication - recently started using LINE app. Please communicate as this is more
    Important than ever with arrival of TB.
    Time zone - Primarily UK time GMT. Raids start around 7.30-9 after refresh.
    Current TB progress - on track to hit 16-19 stars

Come join the journey as we progress into end game raids and TB. We have a friendly guild, good core of active players mostly level 85s with few big hitters too. We are looking to progres after clearing out some inactives. The arrival of TB is a drive for us with HAAT in sight. Let's earn those Kenobi shards.

Message or post if interested/for more details.
  • Warriors of Bahamut - 21/50 Guild members.
    • Raids:
      1. Normal AAT (every 10 days)
      2. T4 Rancor (every 5-6 days) Until members have 5* Characters.
    • Recruiting:
      1. We are open to other guilds merging into ours
      2. Any level of player may join us
      3. (No we will not merge to another guild)
      4. And we are open to Alt accounts. Come join the fight, we will master the world of Hoth together!
      5. We do NOT kick based on character level!
    • Requirements
      1. 600 daily tickets please!
      2. Participate in raids!
      3. 0 damage on Raid bosses first 24 hours
    • My info and chat channel
      1. Ally Code 847-591-472.
      2. Discord Code RErw8wJ
      3. http://swgoh.gg/g/26665/warriors-of-bahamut/
    • Search for Guild info:
      1. Warriors of Bahamut
      2. 20+ Members
      3. 1+ Mil Galactic Power (3.7 Mil total Galactic power)
  • Getzinem
    17 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Galactic G00nies is a guild created by active members of 2 old guilds that had several inactive members and leaders.

We currently have 19 members and are looking to expand.

Most of our members are lv 80+ and generate their 600 tickets/ day
    We do a HPit (24hr no damage) and NAAT in about 2-3 days

Active members and casual players are more than welcome

If you would like to merge with us please message me to work out the details.

Be part of our guild as we climb our way to the top!

Ally code: 333-219-224
    Link to my roster in the signature

Star%20wars%20jeday-602x226.jpg
    Post edited by Getzinem on
    Gezinem: 333-219-224 (F2P) https://swgoh.gg/u/getzinem/collection/
  • Lazy Lightsabers is looking for a several active players to fill our ranks. We are a mature group supportive of each other and donate frequently. We would prefer levels 80+ but will make an exception if you are active and show progress. We are mostly F2P with a couple folks who spend money. All activities are central time US.

We run HRancor once per week and clear can clear it in three hours. We run nAAT and are probably a few months away from running heroic.

Our guild power is 19 million

Rules:
    Inactive over 7 days gets booted
    Line for guild chat required
    24 hour zero damage for HRancor
    Be active everyday but we are not booting people for not producing their daily 600

Send ally request to WaMila 531-487-367, jobiwankenobi 525-857-755, The Original Pancake 313-969-573

• Join the Ghosts of Sparta today!

We currently have around 10 spare spaces and want to max out for TB.
    We also want people to contribute towards HAAT when we start that.
    We are a friendly guild and our only ask if that you contribute. Hit me up on here if you are interested!
    Alternatively, hit me up on Discord: Don Pedro X#5134
    PS. Please don't message me asking if we want to join an Alliance or if we want to join you because that's not what this post is asking. We want to integrate 10 into our guild.
    We are good, and joining with us would be good for you.
    Cheers
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    The Rebel Extremists is recruiting any active players lvl 62+.
    We are running tier 5 & 6 Rancor, normal AAT and TB.

Thanks for looking,
    ~Rebel Extremists
    Post edited by Ugnaught on
  • Feral Rancors is a friendly, and mature guild looking for new level 85 members with at least 5 full teams of 7 stars! Please be able to follow instructions! (see raid rules)!
    Time Zone: US EDT.
    Raid Rules The Pit (T7 Heroic): as often as possible, 3+ times a week, STRICT 24 hour 0
    damage period. We run Rancor on a rotating time basis, so all members get a fair chance! Raid times are 8:00 Am, 1:00 PM, 7:00 PM, & 10 PM
    Raid Rules Tank Takedown (Normal): As often as possible, Free For All
    Chat Apps: Discord is mandatory
    Earning guild coins is a must! We are gearing up for our first Heroic Tank raid which is planned for the end of the month!
    PM me on the forums or message me on discord at Lion Harte#2489, my ally code is 464-597-399
    or message the guild leader on discord at darc mesjean#9638
  • Order of Reapers is looking for good players to help fill our ranks. We use Line please contact me there if you are interested i also have discord but don't use it much.

Min level of 60
    500 points daily:
    5pm pst raid times
    Current raids are:
    FFA on opening of NAAT

• SIGMA ALLIANCE Epsilon is looking for a few more members to fill up our last couple open spots before the next TB begins!

About Us:
    - Primarily USA East Coast members (3:30pm EDT guild refresh, 8:30pm EDT pit raids)
    - Currently running hRancor & T6 AAT (hAAT is probably a couple months away)
    - 16 stars in last TB and expecting 17+ next TB
    - More info on our guild: http://sigmaalliance.xyz/epsilon/
    - Our current roster: https://swgoh.gg/g/24222/sigmdllidncs-see/

About who we're looking for:
    - 500,000+ total GP preferred
    - Able to commit to 3500 tickets/week minimum contribution
    - Discord users willing to be an active member of our vibrant community

SIGMA ALLIANCE Epsilon is part of the SIGMA family of guilds, which is a cluster member of the ALLIΔNCE gaming community. Please check out our website for more information: http://sigmaalliance.xyz/

We are a tight-knit family of guys and gals that love Star Wars and enjoy gaming. We're pretty serious about swgoh, but also realize real life comes first. We have a very active Discord server, and being part of SIGMA, we have tons of resources and more experienced members to kick ideas around with, swap stories with, and discuss swgoh strategies with.

If you are interested, please contact me here or on Discord (@Seeterio#7025).

If you don’t meet the requirements outlined above (or are looking for a stronger guild than Epsilon), SIGMA has many other guilds, and we're always open to welcoming new members!
  • Hello!

Legends of Light is a friendly guild recruiting active members for HAAT and TB push.

Guild reset is at 1030PM EST.

Send us your Ally Code via Discord (expires after 10 hits): https://discord.gg/FGY85F6

The general raid rules are
    Rancor Heroic - 0 damage first 24 hours.
    NAAT - FFA.
    HAAT - need a couple more P2 and P4 teams.

https://swgoh.gg/g/18349/legends-of-light/

Hope to see you on our leaderboard!

Cheers,
    M Exibil
  • Any Singaporean or SEA/Australian GMT + 8 or +6/7/9/10 guilds we are looking for newly competitive players/guilds ( 1st 7* or 1st 6*) to join us and grow together
  • "The DarkAvengers"

Newly formed guild looking for Active friendly players.

We are a English only guild.

We will be raiding in the US East 7pm-9pm time except on weekends. Our raids will depend on our player core for time Available. Also our raids will be based on player lvls. We are a new guid for new players. We dont leave out lower lvl players out, we try to help boost them.

We are trying to keep a mostly F2P enviroment, no elitism will be tolerated. Its a game so we will play it as a game, not a matter of life or death. But we do have a few rules.

We will never merge into another guild. so your place and home here will be safe with us.
    Inactivity over 7 days will get you removed from the guild unless contacted. we dont mind casual play but we do need some activity.
    Inactivity in guild chat will also get you removed. we currently dont use a 3rd party chat, but if you want to be a team player, you have to act like a team. communication is key in that. Not to mention friendly players. If its too much to say hi ect, then we dont need you.
    Donate when you can and if you can. People with zero donations will be removed at my discretion.
    we are currently not accepting lvl 80+ players. We want our new players to grow and not be overwhelmed by people who dont get how to help others.

So we are hitting th ground running here and would love for you to join us in The DarkAvengers! both light and dark players are wlecome here. We will help pass on our knowledge to help people learn and to get better, as well as enjoy the game.

Any Questions, please contact me here via personal mail here on the forums.

For guild invites...
    Guild Leader ID 482-736-655
    May The DarkSide Be With You!
  • Our Guild Jediimperium is searching for new Members to grow and tackle the HAAT Raid in the future as well as the territory battles.
    About us:
    - Our Guild consists of 42 members
    - We are highly active but still casual players (so no pressure ;) )
    - We run Heroic Rancor and NAAT on a regular basis
    - Heroic Rancor: 24 h 0 damage
    Most guildmembers are German but we are open to everyone who is interested. But to keep communications nice and easy basic English is required. Btw we use the ingame chat.

We are looking for:
    - Player of any level but are more interested in higher levels (75+) since our goal is to get to the HAAT eventually
    - Daily ticket generation of 400+ would be very welcome

PS:If another guild is interested in a merger we could make room for at least 6 more.
    If you are interested feel free to contact me on discord: Vaderoni#6109
    or add me directly. Ally-Code: 448-479-938

Min level of 60
    500 points daily:
    5pm pst raid times
    Current raids are:
    FFA on opening of NAAT

• Hello

I am a recruiter for the GotW (Guardians of the Whills)

We are a small alliance of 5 Guilds + A Training guild that just formed.

We have 47 spots remaining for players that want to learn the game and want help/advice on game tactics.

If you are interested we also have a few spots open in Haat and Naat Guilds as well.

You can reach me on Line: Johtr

Thanks and May the Force Be With You
  • Ando's stolen kills

Casual but committed guild looking to add a few more members of any level. (Current average level 70)
    hoping to get members over level 65 so they can help us progress in Territory Battle
    We are currently running Rancor 5 and Normal Tank.
    If you're looking for a more casual guild who is passionate about this game, but also understands that life comes first come join us.
    Message me on Discord if you are interested in joining
    AndoJerkFace#2610

Ally code : 168-959-169
  • Order of Reapers is looking for good players to help fill our ranks, good base of people fun easy going. We use Line for 3rd party chat,please contact me there if you are interested i also have discord but don't use it much.

Guild gp: 5m
    Guild count: 7
    TB star: 8 + 1 ROLO
    Min level of 60
    500 points daily:
    5pm pst 8pm est raid times
    Current raids are:
    FFA on opening of NAAT

• HVACSUPERMAN
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Great Galactic Guardians.
    We r looking for new members
    I.d. 673-213-987
    Real simple join us and have some fun.
    Tell them HVAC sent ya
  • The Coalition of the Willing is looking for a 5 new members to replace some of our high level alt accounts as we prep for Territory Battles. We earned 20 stars last Territory battle and missed clearing P4 HAAT by 6% earlier today. A couple more decent players will help push us over that last bit to start farming GK shards together.

We formed by merging three smaller guilds over the last few months, and we are primarily based in the USA with some European members. We use LINE to coordinate guild activities as well as share tips and information on the game.

Guild Reset: 12:30 PM EDT
    Guild Galactic Power: 35+ Million
    Territory Battle: 20 Stars

Heroic Rancor:
    - Damage period opens 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday) at 9 PM EDT
    - One Team attack per person
    - 15 minute delay posting per phase that you solo to allow max participation through damage stacking
    P1 Solo Runs @ 9:15 PM
    P2 Solo Runs @ 9:30 PM
    P3 Solo Runs @ 9:45 PM
    P4/Pit Solo runs post at 10 PM
    - No back to back Top 3 finishes to share the extra prize box love

Normal AAT:
    - One team attack per account per phase
    - Staggered Damage periods to allow people to test out their HAAT teams:
    P1 @ 1 PM EDT
    P2 @ 7 PM EDT
    P3 @ Immediately after P2 drops (~7:30 PM EDT)
    P4 @ 11 AM EDT

Guild Rules:
    1. Be a decent person. We removed toxic players in the past that couldn't be respectful of other members. Most of us have full-time jobs and families, so we have zero patience for dealing with immature people that try to harass other guild members.
    2. Be active. The expectation is 600 per day, but we all have lives outside of this game so just let us know ahead of time if you are heading on vacation and wont be able to play.
    3. Use LINE so you can receive updates for the raids / territory battles.
    4. Follow the Raid Rules posted above. These rules were implemented to ensure every guild member gets a chance to earn raid rewards and an opportunity to participate in the various phases.
    5. If our guild sounds like a good fit for you, shoot me a message on LINE and we can discuss things in more detail.
    LINE ID: grantasaurus
    Ally Code: 492-762-819
  • Trojo
    41 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Guardians of the Whills (GotW) Alliance is looking to fill:

GotW Recruitment Center – 33 Positions Open (Guild created < 2 days ago)
    • Training Center for all players new and developing.
    • Come learn with a great group of people.
    • GotW is a 5 Guild Alliance with Vets ready to teach!
    • We will rotate Pit Raids T4-6 and Naat
    • Should be able to get some TB Credits, last round we did 5* with just 2 players!

Need something more? We have other guilds in our alliance that may have spots to fill.

You can reach me on Line: Johtr
    swgoh.gg/u/johtr
    Post edited by Trojo on
  • Hello just started a new guild looking for players to help build this one up from the ground up. I'd like to start raiding asap so definitely need the help. We will be working closely with our sister guild which is full of daily active players who's lvl average is 85. They are currently at 47/50 and will be trying Heroic AAT in about a week. Finishing Heroic Rancor in under a hour. Their GP is at 30mil. My goal is to get us there. My ally code is 483-313-961 join me and lets have fun.
  • We've just done some cleaning in the guild and have 8 spots available. We would like some members who are working towards HAAT so you don't have to be a big whale just a willing member working towards a joint goal.

Guild Reset 6:30PM (AEST)

Pit Raids

Always Heroic. And do a raid on average about once every 3 days sometimes 2 days depending on tickets. Each raid scheduled for 8AM AEST.

24 hr 0 Damage in effect on Pit raids

NAAT

Currently run Normal AAT but as stated we're close to going for Heroic. No rules or restrictions right now. Free for all but expect to use these raids as practice runs.

What we need from new members.
    • Heroic Pit Ready (At least 1 7 star toon)
    • 600 tickets (Not strict on this, life happens but consistently getting 600 or close to it)
    • Discord communication preffered
    • SWGOH account also preferred.

Very strong core of members with a wealth of knowledge. We'd love to have you on board.
    Ally request me 874-334-181 or contact me on Discord Gog77#2883