• IllusiveM0nkey
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Found guild
    Post edited by IllusiveM0nkey on
  • Sully14
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Level 70 currently looking for a guild that is competitive (600 Daily) and is on my level doing 5 star Rancor. Highly active on the guild activities board. Team player that communicates well & is willing to join 3rd party apps and feeder guilds. 469-637-529

Also I'm highly competitive so any guild that has helpful players that are detailed oriented like myself, that would be the perfect fit. I want to perfect my game as quickly as possible and have every detail covered.

Cheers,
    Sully
    Post edited by Sully14 on
  • Twinsaa
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Found one, thank you all for the interest.
    Post edited by Twinsaa on
  • Hardware
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    No relevant currently.

Thanks everyone for the invites.
    Post edited by Hardware on
  • x9x
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    914-122-291
    42 7*. 11 g11. 16 g 10
    F2p
    Average 550 tickets/day, 600 most days.
    Gp 1,177,321
    Characters 805 708
    Ships 371 613
    Never done heroic tank, could use some pointers.
    Discord
    Aussie time zone
    I would like a guild with at least 40 active players and no stress
    Post edited by x9x on
  • Ijustwannafly
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Found
    Post edited by Ijustwannafly on
  • Level 85, 5 g12, 13 gr11, 1 gr10, 6 gr9, 28 gr8, 52 gr7. CLS and 5 star cholo. 1.6 gp, top 5 in both arena and fleet. 600 everyday. Discord. I just want to crush TB and that's my sole focus.
  • I am looking for a new guild, and one that is doing the HAAT. I have been with the same guild for a year now. I like the group, but it is a guild more for helping newer players and we are nowhere near an HAAT raid. I can solo phase 1 HAAT with Zavage (it's a miserable 3 hour process), but we never make it far after that.

I have two super close friends in this guild looking to make the move with me. One is basically identical to me in regards to stats. The other is level 85 but has only played for the last 6 months so is still further behind. We are all looking to move, I realize one of the guys looking to make the move is attractive for HAAT guilds, the other is on his way there but probably not there yet. Not sure if that would be a deal breaker for a serious guild or not. All 3 of us earn our 600 raid tickets every day without exception.

Ally Code: 638-433-846
    Player Level: 85
    Number of 7*: 55
    Gear 11 Players: 17
    Galactic Power: 1.3 Million
    Zetas: 4
    Average Arena Rank: 80-100
    Type of Play: Dolphin
    Time-zone: EST

PM me if interested. We are pretty serious about making the move and looking forward to getting involved with a new guild and meeting new people. None of us have Discord yet but will make it happen.
  • I was the leader of my first guild when guilds were first released, but they couldn't communicate with each other enough to complete a Heroic HAAT. Then my last guild pretty much just used me for help with the recent TB then booted me out before I could get my rewards. I got totally screwed over by The Empire (specifically Ava in Kashyyyk)

The only excuse they gave was that I wasn't progressing fast enough for them. Strange since when they first recruited me they told me that the fact that I didn't spend money on the game wouldn't be a problem. But they went back on their word, and cheated me out of all those awesome final rewards from all the hard work I put into helping the guild defeat the TB event. LAME!

Please understand that I do the long grind with no money spent, but I put in my time and earned my stripes since the beginning of the game launch.

*I earn 600 daily
    *I communicate regularly
    *Pacific (west coast) time zone
    *A decent roster with powerful toons

I'm hoping to find a guild that used Discord Chat, and with Rancor/HAAT raid schedules that best fit my timezone.

Ally Code: 231-614-521
    Profile: http://swgoh.gg/u/bossman-kashyyyk/
  • Horribleupdates
    66 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I was the leader of my first guild when guilds first launched, but they couldn't communicate enough to get a Heroic HAAT organized. Then my last guild pretty much just used me for help with the recent TB then booted me out before I could get my rewards.

The only excuse they gave was that I wasn't progressing fast enough for them. Strange since when they first recruited me they told me that the fact that I didn't spend money on the game wouldn't be a problem. But they went back on their word, and cheated me out of all those awesome final rewards from all the hard work I put into helping the guild defeat the TB event. LAME!
    Just so you all know, I grind it out the long way with no money spent on the game. But I've built a strong army of toons and have earned my stripes since the game first launched.

*I earn 600 daily
    *I communicate regularly

I'm hoping to find a guild that used Discord Chat, and with Rancor/HAAT raid schedules that best fit my timezone.

Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/dwest/
    Dwest23 on line
    Dwest#3686 on discord
    Looking for HAAT HPIT
  • I am looking for a group that takes on HAAT raids and uses LINE or something similar. I play everyday and always get 600 coins. Thanks!

Ally Code: 563-565-751
    Galactic Power: 1,738,644
    Gear 11: 12
    Gear 10: 20
    Gear 9: A bunch
    Third party chat : LINE ID = otzil_011
    Number of 7*: 72
    Number of 6*: 6
    Number of 5*: 36-24-36
    Average Arena Rank: 75-125 avg
    Type of Play: P2P
    Time-zone: CTZ
  • Ally-Code: 952-841-648
    Number of 7*: 26
    Number of 6*: 3
    Average Arena Rank: Rank 14
    Type of Play: Dolphin
    Time-zone: CST

Active Player 600 contributor - Looking for guild to acquire HAAT/Rancor shards in while I build my teams and gear up. Should always be top 25 in my arena shard. (Former top 5 but missed Commander Luke)

https://swgoh.gg/u/kusig/collection/
  • vBlazed
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Found a guild
    Post edited by vBlazed on
  • Riloc
    32 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    found one, thanks.
    Post edited by Riloc on
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    When posting your profile, it may be helpful to post your total Galactic Power (GP), character GP, ship GP
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • After much deliberation and thought, i've finally chosen a Guild (The Last Days Of Sun). I just want to thank all of you for the invitations and messages... You guys are Awesome!
  • Chewbaccalypse
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Found a guild. Thank you very much for the interests.
    Post edited by Chewbaccalypse on
  • RaineyRam
    372 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Post edited by RaineyRam on
  • Astabeth
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Found a guild. Thank you so much!
    Post edited by Astabeth on
  • I was the leader of my first guild when guilds first launched, but they couldn't communicate enough to get a Heroic HAAT organized. Then my last guild pretty much just used me for help with the recent TB then booted me out before I could get my rewards.

Just so you all know, I grind it out the long way with no money spent on the game. But I've built a strong army of toons and have earned my stripes since the game first launched.

*I earn 600 daily
    *I communicate regularly

I found a guild. Thanks everyone!
  • Hi,
    Ally-Code: 179-756-851

https://swgoh.gg/u/hstape/

I prefer discord. I don't really want to get a third party app if I can avoid it.

Number of 7*: 31

Number of 6*: 2

Average Arena Rank: 50-200

Average Fleet Rank: 400-600

Ideal Time-zone: EST

I'm looking for a HAAT and Heroic Pit Guild. I'm very close to general kenobi. I play everyday, always get my 600 in, and I always do my best on the guild challenges.

I play every day, complete every activity, and have done so since the game was released.

Thanks.
  • MaulsTacos
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Ally-Code: 247-959-197
    Third party chat app id: discord- maulstacos#1775
    Link to swgoh.gg: http://swgoh.gg/u/maulstacos/
    Galactic Power: 1.66 MM
    Character/Ship GP:
    Average Arena Rank: 90-110
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: US Central

Our guild is breaking up and have a few other solid guys (4-5) that are interested in a good active guild that is at least heroic pit and normal aat

I found a guild. Thanks everyone for the messages.
    Post edited by MaulsTacos on
  • Zasati
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Found a guild, thank you all for the messages!
    Post edited by Zasati on
  • ej3000
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Thanks for all the responses. Found one.
    I found it helpful for all the responses that had a link to the guild and mentioned the rules.
    Post edited by ej3000 on
  • DexLatt
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    found a guild
    thx for all the responses
    Post edited by DexLatt on
  • Philan81
    190 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Post edited by Philan81 on
  • Hey guys. This is my 3rd week playing and im looking to join a t3 raiding guild. I accomplish all of my dailies and use every bit of energy every day... very active. Doomherald 183-725-388
    I have a couple 4 and 5 star heroes
  • Hey All-
    I have a co-worker that picked up the game a week ago, and dropped 1K into it. He is level 47, and number one on his arena shard – does 600 a day, but new with the advantage of me guiding him on how to be successful in the game. I would like to find him a guild that he could tag heroic raids on, for the loot. Anyone know of a guild that would be interested in this person? Thx.
This discussion has been closed.