WHEN are we gonna get a ROGUE ONE Tag???

KyJoe_Cool
1873 posts Member
edited September 2017
C'mon everyone. I KNOW for a fact that I can't possibly be the only one thinking this. In the Territory battles on the last phase in the middle area there was a requirement for and I quote "Rogue One Characters Only". So why doesn't EA just give us a Rogue One Tag? That would be extremely cool. The Phoenix toons have one and they are considered rebels so why don't the rogue one characters have one? Why not right? Any comments on this will be greatly appreciated... and remember...
"REBELLIONS are built on Hope..." - Jyn Erso
Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
Post edited by KyJoe_Cool on

Replies

• Yes they need a faction pass. Chaze needs zetas!

Thank you. Being someone who has Chaze... I completely agree! ;)

• You pretty much lost all credibility asking for Chaze to get Zetas. If you were asking for a faction pass for lesser used Rogue One characters, I would have agreed.

Excuse me? ZETAS!? They are SUPER BROKEN to begin with, and you are asking for ZETAS? Haha you gotta be kidding.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    You pretty much lost all credibility asking for Chaze to get Zetas. If you were asking for a faction pass for lesser used Rogue One characters, I would have agreed.
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    Yes they need a faction pass. Chaze needs zetas!

Excuse me? ZETAS!? They are SUPER BROKEN to begin with, and you are asking for ZETAS? Haha you gotta be kidding.

@Huatimus @ElleMadara I wasn't asking for Chaze to get zeta'd. I was asking for ALL the Rogue one characters to get a faction pass... that's all. In the answer to @Cha_cha_chia I gave above I was referring to them getting a faction pass. Not being zeta'd. :open_mouth:
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »
    You pretty much lost all credibility asking for Chaze to get Zetas. If you were asking for a faction pass for lesser used Rogue One characters, I would have agreed.

@Huatimus @ElleMadara I wasn't asking for Chaze to get zeta'd. I was asking for ALL the Rogue one characters to get a faction pass... that's all. In the answer to @Cha_cha_chia I gave above I was referring to them getting a faction pass. Not being zeta'd. :open_mouth:

Do you mean a rogue ont tag? Or a faction pass? A faction pass usually means a rework.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »

Do you mean a rogue ont tag? Or a faction pass? A faction pass usually means a rework.

@Cha_cha_chia You're right. I mean a Rogue One Tag.
    Post edited by KyJoe_Cool on

I really hope this is sarcasm. Chaze needs to be deleted from the game. Those two characters are about as important to the SW universe as Porkins and Dak.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    C'mon everyone. I KNOW for a fact that I can't possibly be the only one thinking this. In the Territory battles on the last phase in the middle area there was a requirement for and I quote "Rogue One Characters Only". So why doesn't EA just give us a Rogue One Tag? That would be extremely cool. The Phoenix toons have one and they are considered rebels so why don't the rogue one characters have one? Why not right? Any comments on this will be greatly appreciated... and remember...
    "REBELLIONS are built on Hope..." - Jyn Erso

(Edited because I originally put faction pass when I meant to say tag)
  • Look, man, there have been a couple threads on thisalreadt and dozens of responses explaining why it's not needed. Go look for those instead of making us re-re-retype then again...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.