When cls event come? [MERGED]

Prev13456724
TuncBlack
407 posts Member
edited December 2017
We need cls help
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• It was not stated as a 'super rare' event so as he is such an influential character who sets people at a significant disadvantage who don't have him. I think he will return in December but I want to know other people's opinions on the matter.
  • August
  • I would guess Jan/Feb. I think December is going to be all about Last Jedi. R2 will have to appear first
  • PhoenixRvX wrote: »
    I would guess Jan/Feb. I think December is going to be all about Last Jedi. R2 will have to appear first

Most have rR2 at 7*
  • I don't
  • Most users of the SWGOH Community didn't have enough time to unlock Commander Luke Skywalker and he is on the front of the game so I was thinking, Should we have certain dates to Obtain him similar to the Emperors Demise Event/ Grand Master Yoda Event of how often we get those events but make the Heroes Journey more less rare
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    What does "more less rare" mean?

The Palpatine and Yoda events were around for a while before they went into a regular rotation. AFAIK they have never announced well in advance when the second iteration of such an event would be.
  • He'll be back in about 3 months is my guess.
    FYI that's Jedi Knight Luke on the front splash notice the glove over his robot hand and dressed in black
  • FeegiePanda
    415 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I know it `supposedly’ be back at the end of the year but hopefully its here before then so everybody has him IF they have the 5 toons farmed.

Some guilds require him for tb or you're not allowed in simple. It would be easier for some people to get into higher guild gp with him also.
  • Tothebar
    119 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Somehow my post to a different thread got moved in here.

Anyway. I'm hoping it isn't back too soon. I'll be ready but old Ben is taking a while to farm
  • I have got him but feel for others. Theres two people in my guild which we took in because their gp was over 1.4M but they didn't have CLS,told us they got kicked because of that
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • I hope it returns on the day of the last Jedi release. I think most legendary events are going to return for that, and I hope thats true, because I just did the math, I won't be ready for CLS until December 15th. I would hate to miss him again.
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • R2 mission is back end of October - it's a decent hint that the event will be back in December.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • R2 mission is back end of October - it's a decent hint that the event will be back in December.

Great news for the ones that don’t have him
  • I don't know about you guys but since there was just now the r2 event, it makes me wonder... Will there be a CLS event before the end of the year? If so, would it be in November or December? Please devs make it so!! I would love to have CLS this year. That would DEFINITELY be something I'd be thankful for (at thanksgiving in November). And it also would be the PERFECT Christmas gift (if it were in December). What's your guys thoughts? CLS before the end of the year, or after the New Year? Either way I can't wait! I'd love to hear your guys feedback. Thanks! ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Too soon. The Krakens and whales may lower your pvp rank for suggesting such nonsense
  • Based on the November calendar I think it might be near the Thawn event because there is a weird gap of no events for 7 days.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Too soon. The Krakens and whales may lower your pvp rank for suggesting such nonsense

Don't get it. CLS was easy to obtain for ftp. Half a year of empire faction pass to get your toons ready for R2. Exact squad needed for CLS was predicted on forums at end of may. It was only a theory. But everyone had a chance to farm the squad needed!
  • When is Commander Luke Skywalker coming back?
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Nobody who knows for certain is allowed to tell.

Speculation is that R2 is here because CLS is about to be.
  • No idea but hey you get Thrawn and nightsisters again this month. Yay!!
  • I'm hoping this month since the calendar only shows some of the events coming this month. Last month i think it was week 2 before they showed Thrawn and Chimera coming
  • 12/5 is the data mined rumor
  • Ok so 2 things...

Number 1. @EnderGamer87 With the November calendar posted, I completely agree with you. Or they might be saving it for December. :)

And number 2. @Kalano Well I'm a F2P as well. Might turn P2P in the near future with the holidays and all. But I didn't have the 7*ed toons needed the first time around for either the r2 or CLS events. Both times there was a toon who was short. For the r2 event, iirc it was either no 7* Snowtrooper or RG. AND for CLS, it was no 7* r2. As of about a week ago now I've had a 7* r2. And all my CLS toons are all ready at 7*. So while I agree with you that he is easy to get as a F2P, some of us didn't get him the first time around. ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Darth Revan for me
  • Captain_Apollo
    423 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    December they will probably be hyping TLJ and possibly releasing Rey's Heroe's Journey that month or January. So it doesn't make sense to compete with the new movie hype with a return of an Original Trilogy themed event. CLS coming in December just sidetracks everyone who didn't get him from the main hype they'll be pushing.

I would guess they wouldn't put it off until January (or February if Rey is January) since it probably won't sit well with people if they still don't have CLS and don't have Jedi Rey if speculation is right that it requires old timer Han & Chewie 7*. So my credits say CLS is back by mid-November.
  • 12/5 is the data mined rumor

sounds about right . I should be ready this rip.
  • GudOLGYn wrote: »
    12/5 is the data mined rumor

sounds about right . I should be ready this rip.

I don't think December makes sense. That would be what? 10 days before TLJ releases in theatres? So they will probably be hyping TLJ with themed events/character releases with the possibility of releasing Rey's Heroe's Journey that month or January. CLS coming in December just sidetracks everyone who didn't get him from the main hype and characters they'll be pushing. People that finally unlock CLS will be super stoked and investing money to level him up instead of investing in packs for TLJ characters or crystals for TLJ event refreshes. That won't sit well with bean counters if they figure out that they couldn't doubled profits by letting people go crazy spending on CLS in November and come back in December with fresh paychecks/allowance to spend in December on all the TLJ stuff. Thrawn is kinda cool but this will be 3rd time around for him so the panic farming money is steadily decreasing there. If they release the guild vs guild or DS TB that'll be cool but not something that directly generates crazy hype induced money spending. So they need a few events that induce hype spending and CLS would definitely be one of them.

I would guess they wouldn't put it off until January (or February if Rey is January) since it probably won't sit well with people if they still don't have CLS and couldn't get Jedi Rey if speculation is right that it requires old timer Han & Chewie 7*. So my credits say CLS is back by mid-November.
  • Svo
    62 posts Member
    This is the most powerful character in the game. Instead of giving us these other events back to back, give us this event, right now anyone who doesn't have him has a impossible time to complete galatic war....and can't really compete in arena...if you want us to enjoy the game more then give us a chance to get him.....without him the game becomes so frustrating it makes you want to quit..........please listen