Bring back buying Ally points?

With the Advent of needing your whole roster leveled and low end gear out the ears. And needing more and more toons to fill up our deployments with, could we get Ally point purchases back? I absolutely loved these. I farmed whole characters from bronziums, had a constant supply of low end gear I needed. Got lucky just enough to keep me coming back day in and day out. HRSoldier is in bronziums. So are numerous helpful toons. Lobot is in there too!

What say you forum dwellers? Do you also want them to bring back buying Ally points with galactic war tokens? Or even another shop, just not crystals obviously.

Replies

• Nah. The return on investment is better for galactic war tokens. Farm those characters and, once you're done, farm those ships.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • But once I'm done with all characters and ships? Shard shop? No thnx
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Skuddy wrote: »
    But once I'm done with all characters and ships? Shard shop? No thnx

Impossible.. They have gear in both of those shops.. You have every toon geared?

Edit: GW makes sense. But I still don't think selling tokens for bronziums is worth it.
  • I don't have every toon geared. But I am stuck on pieces I can't get from either shop. So why not use bronziums to fill the gap?