Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Serendipity Guild is looking to fill 2 openings before HAAT launch today at 11pm Eastern

Looking for seasoned SWGOH players (min 1M GP with HAAT squads for all phases especially P3) that are looking for a permanent guild home with a great interactive guild. Our guild is mostly a U.S. based guild. We completed our last HAAT launched Sept 6, earned 24 stars in Territory Battles. We are adding a couple more strong players to make the HAAT farm easier.

Guild members should be level 85, able to generate their 600 energy daily, participate in HAAT (pre-approved excused absences accepted), and join discord. We are a very interactive group having a blast playing the game together.

Heroic Rancor is on a rotating schedule with 0-damage rule for the first 24 hours (accommodate the variety of time zones)
    • Sun 11PM Eastern Time Zone
    • Tues 3PM Eastern Time Zone
    • Thurs 7AM Eastern Time Zone

HAAT Tank raid coordinated - (next Heroic AAT: Sat Sept 9th 11pm Eastern)
    • Wed 9 PM Eastern Time zone
    • Sat 11 PM Eastern Time zone

Here is our contact information:
    • Cimarron: Ally Code: 411-781-451, Discord ID: Cimarron#4661 - Guild Owner
    • Obishinobi: Ally Code: 832-599-117, Discord ID: obishinobi#8742 - Officer
    • Mystique21: Ally Code: 252-291-641, Discord ID: Mystique21#0825 - Officer

Any potential candidates please contact us via discord, or personal message from forum.
  • Redback Legion, an Australian/NZ guild mainly in the AEST timezone, is looking for a few people as we clear out some dead weight, there can be 15-20 spots available.
    We are looking for active members at decent levels, don't need to be the highest level but we would like the new members to be able to help us complete HAAT. We feel we are close and just need some more good players to help out the top rosters and get the damage required.
    We currently raid heroic rancor 2-3 times a week, and NAAT 2 times a week, close to HAAT.
    We use line for most communication but also use in game chat for those that haven't joined line.
    We do a zero damage for the first 24h of HRancor. Also have just started 24h zero damage on NAAT, due to finishing it so quick at midnight reset.
    We are looking for players who are keen to progress and grow your rosters with the rest of us as we start farming HAAT and get those stars in TB. Need to be active at least once everyday to do dailies and contribute to TB.

PM me on here or send me a message on Line: NathanKUT
  • Driven is looking for more players level 70+ who are active daily to build up our numbers for TB and willing to put in the grind to get teams HAAT ready.

We do Zero Damage for 24 hours on both AAT and Heroic Rancor Raids.

We are mostly PST but have several international and east coast members. Raids are usually started at 7:30 PM Pacific Time.

We use Line app for coordination.

We currently have room for 6 players.

Find Driven in game or
    Contact me here on the forum.
    On Line: SentiaDementia

or send an ally request and I can invite you to join Driven.

Sentia Dementia
    Ally Code: 874-385-234

• Nerfherder Union is recruiting!

After a long stable period, we have removed some players who are not active enough.

We are a fun mid-tier guild with mostly US based players and a few from other countries. Over 40 of our members are level 85, with the rest not far behind. The majority of our players are ftp. We all get along really well together and have very generous donators in the exchange. There is also lots of great roster building and strategy advice given too.

Our Galactic power is 41 million and we achieved 24 stars in the first Territory Battle.

Rancor Raid: We have the Rancor raid on farm with 0 damage/24 hours.

Tank Raid: We are running the normal AAT, and it is taking about 7 hours with no refresh. We are actively preparing for HAAT and recently attempted our first one, getting halfway through p2. So it would be a benefit if you are working on p2 and p3 teams.

Activity Requirements: We are seeking active players that are on daily and are willing to contribute to guild activities. We ask for a minimum contribution of 400 tickets daily but prefer 600 so we can raid often.

Third party chat: We use Line to communicate and this is mandatory in our announcements channel.

If this sounds like a good fit to you, then get in touch via PM or on Line:

Line: sarith2017 or spaceballr

https://swgoh.gg/g/23669/nerfherder-union/
  • Hello all!

We are a casual yet active guild looking for either experienced/hard working players to busy to join a demanding HAAT guildnpr stressed in other guild mandatory minimums.

We currently on T7 Rancor with 24hr zero damage, no cap] and normal Tank. Rancor takes an hour or less.

We are looking for:

Lvl 85, Galactic power of 1mil or more, active, read chat, and play with their best effort possible.

We welcome you

HERE IS MY CODE: 634-881-675
  • No Refuge Actively Recruiting

We are a guild with a solid mix of up and coming players as well as more experienced folks. Looking to add players level 75 and higher to our squad.

Requirements

- Level 75 or higher
    - Must be willing to download and use the Line App
    - 500 Ticket daily minimum

Send me an ally request in game so I can see your stats
    827-842-963
  • Lothbrok88
    10 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    ANZAC LEGENDS recruiting.
    Australian based guild looking for active lvl 85 members to join for tb and working towards HAAT.
    GP ~25mill
    37/50members (recently cleared inactives for new members were 30mill previously)

Raids: Hpit on farm, 24hr 1character entry rule enforced to be fair to all.
    NaaT no rules working towards HaaT
    Daily challenges and raid tickets to be completed. Prefer 600 tickets a day.

Members required to have discord for organising raids and tb. Also for meme wars to add a bit of fun.
    Send request to me on discord lothbrok#0521 or in game ally code 533 384 753

• "Vermächtnis von Tal Rasha"
    Europe (pref. language: English)
    Daily active and enjoy the game

Heroic Pit, Normal AAT, 8 Mill GM

We're looking for active players or to join an ally. We are 15 players (8x lvl 85 / 7 lvl 84 - 65) Mostly f2p.
    Looking forward for your questions.
  • HanSoloShotFirst is recruiting new guild members! We are a guild of dedicated players who look to support and develop each guild member to their fullest. We have both F2P and P2P players, so both are welcome. We recently had a lot of turnover and are looking for players who want to be active in a guild that is building towards Heroic AAT raids and Territory Battles. If you're interested, please see the criteria below:

• Players must be ranked 80 or higher and login daily. Players ranked 85 are preferred.
    • Must contribute 500+ raid coins daily, but recognize that vacation happens.
    • Guild is moving to Discord for chat. Must be active in the chat for coordination during raids.
    • No strict time zones. Guild leadership is spread between GMT, EST, PST. Guild reset is at 7:30 PM EST. Guild activities resets at 7:30 PM EST.
    • Currently doing Heroic Rancor raids, working towards Heroic AAT raids.
    • No set raid times yet. Rancor raids have a strict less than 50k damage for the first 24 hours to let everyone participate and get gear/Han Solo shards.
    • Looking for active players currently building teams towards HAAT.

Contact Mickle on Discord @ mickle79#8428 if you're interested in joining or have any questions.
  • Phoenix786
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Guild name: Wrath Titans
    GP: 27 million~
    About us: We are a fairly active and very friendly guild with a combination of competitive and casual active players looking to have some fun. We are currently doing Heroic Rancor raids and are close to doing HAAT. We recently cleared out inactive members and now we have 38/50 members most of which are level 80-85s with a few >80. We are looking to fill the remaining 12 slots with strong, active level 85s who can contribute to completing HAAT preferably with HAAT squads.

-Time zone: UK but players from any timezone are free to join
    -Rules: 24 hour 0 damage rule then free-for-all for Heroic rancor. AAT is free-for-all. Try to reach 600 tickets daily but ~500 is ok. We are not a very strict guild. Just here to have some fun.
    -Chat apps: Line

PM me here or send me an ally request in-game and I will invite you to the guild if you are interested.

Ally code: 393-577-197
    Post edited by Phoenix786 on
  • Hi all!
    Thanks for reading this post. Our Guild - "IGotABadFeelingBoutThis", "IGotABadStormtrüper" and IGotABadEwork" are opened for recruitment!

We are a group of active players seeking passionate players to join us. We are HRancor ready and HAAT ready! We seek players with any levels to join us. Our officers are always ready to help and will definitely assist in anyway we can. Our members spread all over the world and will be always ready to support you in your quest for success!

Some informations about our guilds that you might find it useful:
    -(A) IGotABadFeelingBoutThis - 50/50
    - Guild Reset- (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - 24hrs "0" Damage on Herioc Rancor, Raid starts at (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - HAAT Guild - "Blood Stripes"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution of 500 Tickets. Help the guild and in return, help yourselves
    - Members are mostly Level 85. Casual but committed

- (B) IGotABadStormtrüper - 50/50
    - Guild Reset- (6:30pm EST), (10:30pm GMT), (6:30am GMT+8)
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready - "Trupers"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution 450/600 preferred but not mandatory
    - Gearing up for HAAT & TB

-(C) IGotABadEwok - 25/50 <-- Recruiting!!!
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready - "Ewok"
    - Discord is preferred

We are active, fun and passionate on what we do best. Our Officers and Members are knowledgeable and will certainly help you in anyway we can. We are supportive and will assist our members to achieve the best out of their highest potential.

If you are interested or have any questions, please text me in the forum or add me in Discord.
    Our officers will be in touch to answer any of your questions!

Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Drek#5700 (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: JeremiahSeeker#4072 (Officer 7:30am to 9:30pm)
    Discord: saevio#3253 (Officer 5:30pm to 11:30pm)
    Discord: KG-B#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

Thanks and Best Regards,
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Gold JediOrder needs you!

40 Current Members

~33mil Guild Galactic Power

13* on last Territory Battle

Guild Leader Time Zone = GMT-6

NO REQUIREMENTS!

We're almost able to complete HAAT, with a Heroic pit launching every three days.

Ally Code: 487-546-793

Post edited by Davius on
  • Embrace the dark side. We want you!

Imperial Peace Forces is a mature, friendly and helpful guild currently consisting of 36 active, international, members. We raid rancor 2+ times per week (rotating start times), but our focus now is progressing on heroic AAT and Territory Battles. We can currently get almost to the end of Phase 2 of heroic HAAT before stalling out and made 15 stars in the first Territory Battle. And that's where you come in, with your help we can complete progression. We're looking for individuals or small groups/guilds that want to combine resources. Guild reset occurs 7PM Eastern.

Requirements are as follows:
    1) Level 80+
    2) Able to contribute 600 daily in guild currency
    3) Discord to communicate
    4) Registration for first 24hrs of Rancor raid

If you are interested, please direct message me on forums or Discord @photon0s#8761.
  • It's a Guild by Ric Olie is looking to recruit new active members. We are a casual guild currently doing Heroic Pit Raids, Normal Tank Raids and got 11 stars on our first Territory Battle with 25 active players.

-guild name: It's a Guild by Ric Olie
    -time zone: CDT
    -rules: be active but keep it casual
    -third party chat apps you use: We have a discord server
    -which tier of The Pit raid you are currently raiding: Heroic Pit raids with 24hr 0 damage period

All active player welcome regardless of lvl or roster progression. Join us and let's progress together.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

• Order of Reapers is looking for good players to help fill our ranks, good base of people fun easy going. We use Line for 3rd party chat,please contact me there if you are interested i also have discord but don't use it much.

Guild gp: 5m
    Guild count: 7
    TB star: 8 + 1 ROLO
    Min level of 60
    500 points daily:
    5pm pst 8pm est raid times
    Current raids are:
    24 hr registration on Heroic Rancor
    FFA on opening of NAAT

Leader: Reaper

Line ID: xiluin

Discord: Xiluin#3182

Ally code: 548-433-529
  • Ghosts of Ryloth is currently recruiting for our few open spots! We’re a pretty active guild, always looking for more players that are active in game. We’re a friendly, helpful guild, currently doing Heroic Rancor (with 24 hour deadman) and normal AAT, building up for HAAT. Only requirements are daily raid tickets (500 minimum), that you join us on Line for Raid and TB, and that you participate, large or small, in raids and TB. Contact me on Line (@brian92610) if you have any questions or are interested in joining our guild!
  • Space Goblins is looking 15 active players.
    We got 10 stars in the last TB ( total PG 20 M), we do Heroic pit once every 6 days and NAAT, and would like to improve in all these aspects.
    We are mostly ET based, but welcome all time zones and can try to do raid times that work for everyone. We only use in game chat for now. We are friendly, and ask you only to stay relatively active and drop by chat :)

contact me if interested!
  • HERE IS MY CODE: 634-881-675

Hello all!

We are a casual yet active guild looking for either experienced/hard working players. Perfect guild if life is to demanding and you are to busy to join a demanding HAAT guild. Don't be stressed in other guilds with mandatory minimums.

Trying to fill team, Hoth is a day away, get in and let kick some butt. We are retooling and are aiming to HAAT as soon as possible.

We currently on T7 Rancor with 24hr zero damage, no cap] done in less than hour and normal Tank [takes 3 days]. Rancor takes an hour or less.

We are looking for:

Level 85, active, ability read game chat, and play with your best effort possible.

We welcome you

HERE IS MY CODE: 634-881-675
  • Looking for a few members! My guild is Yodaman we have 47/50 with 59.5 million gp. Hit me up if you are interested!
  • Dakkasilv
    10 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    We are Warriors Guild and we are recruiting. We are casual, running normal AAT and Heroic Rancor (T7). We have room for a few members that are interested in a fun and collegial guild, and players are welcome at all levels.
    While we would like to see activity levels around 600 tickets daily, we know everyone can't always do it. It's ok. There are other guilds for that. We are about having fun, doing what you can, and growing together.

Look us up using guild search and join!
  • We've just done some cleaning in the guild and have 8 spots available. We would like some members who are working towards HAAT so you don't have to be a big whale just a willing member working towards a joint goal.

Guild Reset 6:30PM (AEST)

Pit Raids

Always Heroic. And do a raid on average about once every 3 days sometimes 2 days depending on tickets. Each raid scheduled for 8AM AEST.

24 hr 0 Damage in effect on Pit raids

NAAT

Currently run Normal AAT but as stated we're close to going for Heroic. No rules or restrictions right now. Free for all but expect to use these raids as practice runs.

What we need from new members.
    • Heroic Pit Ready (At least 1 7 star toon)
    • 600 tickets (Not strict on this, life happens but consistently getting 600 or close to it)
    • Discord communication preffered
    • SWGOH account also preferred.

Very strong core of members with a wealth of knowledge. We'd love to have you on board.
    Ally request me 874-334-181 or contact me on Discord Gog77#2883
  • Guardians of the Whills (GotW) Alliance is looking to fill:

Galactic Warriors GotW – 4 Positions Open
    • HPit and Naat – European Reset
    • Haat ready very soon

GotW Recruitment Center – 44 Positions Open (Guild created < 2 days ago)
    • Training Center for all players new and developing.
    • Come learn with a great group of people.
    • GotW is a 5 Guild Alliance with Vets ready to teach!
    • We will rotate Pit Raids T4-6 and Naat
    • Should be able to get some TB Credits, last round we did 5* with just 2 players!

Need something more? We have other guilds in our alliance that may have spots to fill.

You can reach me on Line: Johtr
    swgoh.gg/u/johtr
  • Nerfherder Union is recruiting!

After a long stable period, we have removed some players who are not active enough.

We are a fun mid-tier guild with mostly US based players and a few from other countries. Over 40 of our members are level 85, with the rest not far behind. The majority of our players are ftp. We all get along really well together and have very generous donators in the exchange. There is also lots of great roster building and strategy advice given too.

Our Galactic power is 45 million and we achieved 24 stars in the first Territory Battle.

Rancor Raid: We have the Rancor raid on farm with 0 damage/24 hours.

Tank Raid: We are running the normal AAT, and it is taking about 7 hours with no refresh. We are actively preparing for HAAT and recently attempted our first one, getting halfway through p2. So it would be a benefit if you are working on p2 and p3 teams.

Activity Requirements: We are seeking active players that are on daily and are willing to contribute to guild activities. We ask for a minimum contribution of 400 tickets daily but prefer 600 so we can raid often.

Third party chat: We use Line to communicate and this is mandatory in our announcements channel.

If this sounds like a good fit to you, then get in touch via PM or on Line:

Line: sarith2017 or spaceballr

https://swgoh.gg/g/23669/nerfherder-union/
  • Return Of The Raiders, is looking to fill up our roster with active members or a new guild to merge with us, looking for those whom participate and communicate in a friendly manner, we have a variety of players from active casual players to a more professional bunch looking to progress but in a more chilled environment. Currently sitting at 29/50 members. GP 17.5 mill.
    We run Pit Raid tier 6 or Heroic depending on peoples needs for gear as well as normal Tank when raid tickets are available. Pit raid times are discussed and allocated when tickets are available.
    Most of our members are from Australia or New Zealand but we have a few from around the world. Currently were looking for higher leveled members preferably between 70-85 however were inclined to accept anyone that is active daily, will contribute to raid tickets and that is looking to stick around for the long haul.
    Our rules are pretty simple:
    -No Bulls... or picking fights.
    -Must attempt to contribute at least 450 preferably 600 raid tickets daily.
    -Any raid that requires a damage ban will be discussed to implement a 12 or 24 hour zero damage or minimal squad registration marker, or implementation of higher leveled players using only 1 squad.
    Communication is in-game chat, however the more serious members have started to use line chat.
    PM me here or add me as a ally through game and will invite to guild.
    Ally code is : 821-353-514.
  • Otaku
    19 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Hello everyone, Chalmun's Cantina is recruiting. We have 10 to 15 slots available. We are a friendly guild who understands if you can't complete everything everyday due to having a life outside of the game. We actively donate to each other and help each other with strategy tips. We are looking for a guild to merge with us or single players who would like to join. Please do not ask us to merge into your guild. Ideally your level would be at least 70 and able to join in heroic raids in order to benefit from the prizes. I am also open to a group who has some lower levels that are daily active and leveling up. Ideally the new members will contribute their 600 daily but won't get kicked if you miss. We ask that if you plan on being absent more than a couple days you let us know in advance. If you are interested, message me on here or on "Line" my username on "Line" is otaku1331 or on Discord my username is otaku#1641. My ally code is 232-964-343. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you for your consideration.
  • Hi all!
    Thanks for reading this post. Our Guild - "IGotABadFeelingBoutThis", "IGotABadStormtrüper" and "IGotABadEwork" are opened for recruitment!

We are a group of active players seeking passionate players to join us. We are HRancor ready and HAAT ready! We seek players with any levels to join us. Our officers are always ready to help and will definitely assist in anyway we can. Our members spread all over the world and will be always ready to support you in your quest for success!

Some informations about our guilds that you might find it useful:
    -(A) IGotABadFeelingBoutThis - 50/50
    - Guild Reset- (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - 24hrs "0" Damage on Herioc Rancor, Raid starts at (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - HAAT Guild - "Blood Stripes"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution of 500 Tickets. Help the guild and in return, help yourselves
    - Members are mostly Level 85. Casual but committed

- (B) IGotABadStormtrüper - 50/50
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready - "Trupers"
    - Discord is preferred

-(C) IGotABadEwok - 25/50 <-- Recruiting!!!
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready - "Ewok"
    - Discord is preferred

We are active, fun and passionate on what we do best. Our Officers and Members are knowledgeable and will certainly help you in anyway we can. We are supportive and will assist our members to achieve the best out of their highest potential.

If you are interested or have any questions, please text me in the forum or add me in Discord.
    Our officers will be in touch to answer any of your questions!

Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Drek#5700 (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: JeremiahSeeker#4072 (Officer 7:30am to 9:30pm)
    Discord: saevio#3253 (Officer 5:30pm to 11:30pm)
    Discord: KG-B#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

Thanks and Best Regards,
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • _Skystalker
    288 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Greetings,

Iron Dogs are a `TEAM SKUNK` affiliated raiding guild. Predominately we are made up of UK players. We have a fiercely friendly and causal ethos, but with a healthy dedication to guild progress. We are currently working with our friends at Team Skunk to recruit new players to help strengthen our community.

We actively Run about 2 Heroic Rancors per week, and it’s strictly no damage for 24 hours to ensure most players get on the reward roster.We currently also run 2 Normal AAT runs which are completed quickly and easily.

We are working hard to build teams to complete the HAAT and we are looking for players who can help with TB also. We are a guild who appreciate a healthy work / game balance, and while we do require players to ensure they bring their 600 raid tickets per day, we recognise this is only a game and that people have real life commitments and review with a normal amount of perspective those who are not contributing enough.

We’re looking for players level 80+ who have at least 500+ Galactic Power. Players who want to set root, and work together with great individuals who love this game.

It’s important to us to enjoy our time playing, and hopefully with your help complete HAAT Heroic weekly and enable us to further progress in TB.

If interested please reply with your Gamer Name & Ally Code and your current individual Galactic Power. If you wish to include information about your teams and what zeta ability's you have or a link to your profile then please do but it’s not essential.

You will also need the chat app discord. You can chat with us here at TS Iron Dogs recruitment and from here we can also give you access to our Team Skunk & Iron Dogs community.

https://discord.gg/nNC6ev

Thanks,

Skystalker
    Recruitment Officer - Iron Dogs & Team Skunk!
    Discord _Skystalker - Iron Dogs #6293
    Post edited by _Skystalker on
  • Looking to join a great guild before the next TB starts? The Imperial Procrastinators are looking to fill out the rest of our spots in the next few hours. 10 7* toons (or more) preferred. We made 20* last go around and expect 22+ now. Come join us!

Ally code: 332-875-858
  • ANZAC LEGENDS
    an aussie based guild currently clearing Hpit (on farm) and naat. Goal is to start Haat soon. We also run tb.
    Discord and active generating of raid tickets required.
    For invite or more info msg on discord lothbrok#0521