Poor Ahsoka...

7*, gear 8 and max level, and only barely managed to top 5k power. So sad...

http://imgur.com/gU2jnVR

Replies

• Fighton
    308 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ahsoka is sneaky good..... not very viable for current meta. ...but a very good all around toon....she doesn't usally die fast, hits hard. Has more hp then most peeps think, evades alot, self n group heals.....
  • Ashoka is a fun toon. That power stat isn't the be all end all. Poe has never been above 5k.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • MasterJarJar
    100 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Power doesnt mean anything. She barely dies because of her healthsteal and health gaine from basic attacks. She has the highest critical chance in the game as well.
  • My Ahsoka is fully maxed and is actually higher than what you're showing.
    http://imgur.com/p6bBY3e
    She's actually pretty effective, strong criticals and great evasion makes her a solid character. The addition of health steal changed her from an okay character to a great one. She's even better when set to leader cause every dogde she lands will increase her turn meter by 25%. The only place she really is slacking on is speed. If you pair her with Poe or Phasma, that could help cover up for this downside. Maybe even having QGJ as leader will help. If the meta ever changes from needing high speed characters to win, you can bet she will be one of the next top hitters.
  • HaloWars29
    279 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Also, like the other guy said, power lvl doesn't mean much. Ahsoka still has a higher power lvl than my maxed out Phasma. And she's arguably one of the better players. Always seeing Phasmas on the top 100.
    http://imgur.com/ToViTZb
  • The bad thing in her is just her speed, but shes got a pretty good kit.
  • Love Ahsoka...both as a character in the SW universe and as a character in the game.

She has been a mainstay on my GW team from the get-go. Her ability to be self-sustaining (she self- heals for A LOT of hp and VERY often), hit solidly and come through with a timely team heal every now and then makes her a valuable asset in GW, Light-Side battles and Daily events. That's a lot of reason to have her available to use regularly.

She is, as noted here by others, not viable in the current Squad Arena meta at all. Her speed is atrocious (very near the lowest in the game). Combine that with her very low hp pool (also near the lowest in the game) and she is not any kind of challenge at all.

On a QGJ team with the full speed boost, this changes a little bit, but even then her current maxed speed with his leader bonus would only be 116, better but still really weak. Which is too bad, but she still has plenty of reasons to root for her as an in-game character.
  • Just terrible with her low speed like ventress.

I daresay not many would unlock her except for the yoda event.

How geared must ashoka be for yoda fight?
  • RedSix
    92 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ashoka is a staple in my GW team as well. Her self healing and team healing abilities make her a strong character, but her speed keeps her out of arena... for now. With the Padawan ability she has a lot more health.
  • With ahsoka's leader ability - is it just her that gets the turn meter gain on successful personal evade or is it the whole team? Or does she get it whenever anyone evades? I ask because the wording doesn't specify it's only her and most leader abilities apply to the whole team.

Also, with her daring padawan and health gain - does she lose the health bonus for each ally that dies? (and does she regain it if a member is revived)

Im about to take her to 4 stars hopefully but would be great if I could know this before to determine how much of a priority I want her to be.

Thanks
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • On 7* she is pretty solid in my GW team
  • He power is low bc she has low base health but she gets a 9% increase per living character so that's why her power is low
  • im still shocked from lvl 70 player with 169K gold.
    how can some1 be less than 1M on this level ? :open_mouth: \

and for topic, power means nothing, lot of toons with 4K much stronger than 5K toons.
    ahsoka problem is speed, if u put her with QGJ, she rapes.
  • Ahsoka has the highest crit rate in the game. She crits about half the time. I run her with Leia, to get crit chance up. This actually makes her team heal very reliable.

Ahsoka would have about 13K HP with Barriss as leader. That's plenty. In my opinion, low speed is offset by high HP. You can outlast many fast teams if you build your group well. I'm top 10 in my ranking board (which is rather competitive) and I don't subscribe at all to the present so-called burst damage meta. Which is why I've always been skeptical of it.
  • Top10 with Barris leadership?
    I tried out a high HP Team with 7* Barriss as leader myself and my toons get oneshotted by all those droid teams and i am only top50.
    High HP does not work on my server
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    im still shocked from lvl 70 player with 169K gold.
    how can some1 be less than 1M on this level ? :open_mouth: \.
    I have less than that at the end of every day. You get about 4.5 millions per week, and I spend more than that. If you want to have different chars instead of always the same 5, it is expensive
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    My team is Phasma, Fives, Kylo Ren, Old Ben and Dooku. So, three counter attackers, two tanks, and Phasma as debuff/turn meter manipulator. That means no natural target to focus down. Phasma+ Fives+ Old Ben are an awesome debuff trio. Speed Down is my favorite debuff. Dooku plays in there with his stuns. Kylo adds very good DPS, counters and is a big threat at low HP. Whenever Dooku gets called by Phasma's leadership assist he has a good chance to gain half a turn meter.

So far I haven't met a team in the arena that I can't beat with this setup. But I'm just not committed enough to stay in top 5 or whatever I could be going for.
  • Triqui wrote: »
    im still shocked from lvl 70 player with 169K gold.
    how can some1 be less than 1M on this level ? :open_mouth: \.
    I have less than that at the end of every day. You get about 4.5 millions per week, and I spend more than that. If you want to have different chars instead of always the same 5, it is expensive

Im level 70, have 256k gold.... Just upped A character to 5 star (Windu) and that was 250k. Last night I promoted a character to 7 star (IG 86) and that was a million creds. Farmed some training droids and was able to take my new 5star from level 57 to 62 for a grand total of 596k gold....
    Just because your level 70 doesnt mean you gain excessive gold. Everything is more expensive at that level.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975