Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Please Wash Your Hans guild is looking to pick Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT ready players. Currently looking members to help contribute and communicate during the Territory Battles. A minimums Galactic Power of 1.5 million will be required.

We are an English speaking guild but have worldwide membership.

Our Heroic Rancor is on farm mode, and is usually completed in about 30 minutes or less

The HAAT is also on farm being completed with an hour.

Our guild employs an 11:30pm est 0 damage registration system for roughly 21 hours and then FFA for Rancor and phase specific HAAT teams starting at 9pm est.

We are an alliance with 1 other guild and would love to add more members to the family. Movement between guilds is to be expected(not mandatory but strongly encouraged)

Our guild is a friendly one with the only expectations being:

-LINE app participation (Mandatory)
    -600 ticket/daily (Mandatory)
    - Participate in raid (even if it's only 0 damage registration)(Mandatory)

Rules upon breaking expectations can be discussed in further detail in private.

More guild details can be discuss using the LINE app. Looking forward to hearing from you.

For further info contact you may add me Xerrath on Line app (Xerrath) Whisper me with your Ally Code and or Swgoh.gg account so an inspection of your current roster can be made.

Thank you looking forward to hearing from you
  • Eastern US, Motivated, Organized and Active! hPit, Pre-hAAT

Our next hAAT attempt takes place September 9. We are SO close. Get onboard.

Army of Ren currently has 47/50, and is seeking three more active raiders, between levels 83-85. We are right on the cusp of having hAAT on farm and we ask that you have a minimum of one hAAT ready squad and be focused and committed.

We are doing hPit with a 24 hour 0 damage registration period and nAAT that is P1 attacks only for the first 24 hours, then FFA. We will have another hAAT preparation run on September 9 (in one week). Our raids begin at guild reset at 8:30 PM EDT and raid character reset time is 1 AM EDT.
    Guild requirements:

• You must be ACTIVE on Discord

• Minimum of 500 tickets/day

• Follow raid rules

• Participate in all active raids

• Minimum of 25 7* characters

• Between levels 83 – 85

• You must have one hAAT ready squad (P3 teams are a plus)

We are a semi-casual and sociable guild who cares very much about the advancement of the guild as a whole through individual success. Our focus is to grow as a team. We are very organized with our preparations for hAAT and are just a few committed members away from having it on farm. We are not a mega-guild or a feeder guild- you begin with us and progress with us. Our members are generous with gear exchange and we ask the same from new members.

Please message me with your ally code if you are interested or contact me on Discord at Sonicmedusa#4093 or send an ally request to 759-672-628 .

Thanks!
    Darth Traya

• Lets Have Ya (FTP Guild) are currently recruiting.

A friendly and fun UK Based guild we are looking for 5-15 level 85 team players who are HAAT experienced or are focused on reaching HAAT level. (PLEASE NOTE WE PLAN TO RUN HAAT THIS WEEKEND)

We currently run HRancor with a 0 score 24 hour restriction and 1 team only.

GP 40mill, 17 stars on the first TB

Requirements:
    Team player
    FTP only
    Discord compulsory
    Active daily players (barring holidays etc obviously)

We will consider non UK players
    If you are interested, please PM me or my ally code is 966-766-743; and you can contact me on Discord RuiVuusenSchnarff #1348
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 1 player to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and NAAT.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Nooooooooo (82GP) is looking for +1

https://swgoh.gg/g/1507/noooooooooo/

We:
    - Avg arena rank: #40
    - GP: 82m
    - well connected with other big guilds
    - high collection score
    - daily 600 required
    - friendly community from all over the world
    - heading for 36-37* on our next TB

What we expect from you:
    - active!
    - a solid roster, considering upcoming TBs
    - we need you to do your 600 daily tickets
    - friendly and reliable
    - arena rank: at least somewhere in the top50 (the higher the better)
    - Willing to join LINE and timetree (raid schedules)!
    - prefered chars: cls,chs, hoth brothers

If you are interested in joining us, please contact me via LINE or PM me here.

My line id: 596421356789643
    My ally code: 365983888

May the force be with you, always

sickagony
    "Too Old For This Sith" is looking to fill 1 open roster spot.

Quick info about the Guild: Top #200 worldwide in Galactic Power. Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays.

We have a Line channel going for all members, but it's mostly for fun. Still, it would be expected that you join in order to coordinate Territory Battles with us while those are running.

If you're interesting in joining please send me a PM so I can distinguish your request from the random ones.

SWGOH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/manbalz/

Ally Code: 312-212-822

(We are GMT -05:00.)
  • Royal Paladins is recruiting

Not the leader but wanting to start doing HAAT, so I'm recruiting for guild.

Active guild with lots of long time players and people climbing up the ranks.
    15/45 stars in TB (with several members not participating)
    37/50 members

Requirements:
    1. Be active 600 tix per day is the goal (currently doing about 18,000-20,000)
    2. Do daily guild challenges
    3. Level 80 minimum
    4. Have teams geared toward HAAT
    5. We use Line chat app (strategy and lots of fun too)

Guild rules & about us:
    Pit Raid - 24 hour no damage then FFA
    -Usually done in about 15-30 minutes after 24 hrs
    Normal tank raid - FFA
    -Usually done in about 12 hours
    3 Commander Lukes in guild
    29,500,000 Galactic Power after kicking inactives
    15/45 stars in last TB with our inactives

My LineID - Carefuljupiter
    Or pm me if you're interested.
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    qmAJ8g2.jpg
    Struggle is recruiting for TB!

We have 1 spot available, so apply now! 1.5+ gp please.

Highlights
    • Current GP ~73 mil.
    • Heroic Rancor - FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Heroic AAT - Kenobi Shards are on farm. FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Consistent raid schedule. 8:30 pm EST Rancor, 8:30 pm EST HAAT, with available tickets.
    • Discord app used for communication.
    • Extensive reporting so you get a glimpse of your raid damage average and progress over your history with the guild (you won't find this in many, if any, other guilds).

Qualifications
    • Level 85
    • 500+ raid tickets daily - 600 preferred (of course) - we're flexible, but we do track raid ticket daily averages in our report, so we know who is meeting the expectations.
    • Must be actively working on TB squads
    • Must sync roster on swgoh.gg
    • Discord is required. You're not required to participate in chat, but must leave @mention enabled so you don't miss relevant raid strategy or changes to rules/schedules.

How to apply:

Discord:
    • Dralthi#5180 (Leader)
    • ucmo#9303 (Officer)

PM Me here and add me as an ally: Ucmo - Ally ID: 553-744-117
    • Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
    Post edited by Ucmo on
  • Force United is recruiting for one member. We have 78 million GP and scored 33 stars in TB on the first run. Both heroics on farm. Looking for someone TB ready and around 1.5 million GP. Ready to take someone now. Message me here or on Discord at Xanderxman#0823. Discord is required.
  • Prophecy of Ren is looking for a few more members. We're casual on commitments but very active. We have enough participation to run HAAT 2x a week and PIT 3x a week. We don't need a certain daily commitment (though it's always welcome and encouraged, but life happens). We don’t require 600 EVERY DAY NO MATTER WHAT so we identify as casual...but we like our raiding ;). Tickets tracked and used in deciding who needs encouragement and who isn’t contributing.

We run HAAT 2x a week and T7 Rancor 3x a week. If you're a regular player we need you! Looking for level 85, preferably 900,000 GP or above (somewhat negotiable, especially if you have friends to bring along). Any teams that can help out on Heroic AAT are certainly welcome.

Rancor Raid Rules: Rancor Raid Rules: We open up at 8:30 PM CST to post your 0 damage and we go live the following day at 12:00 PM CST.

HAAT Raid Rules: None, really! We typically launch at 2PM CST. Go crazy.

If you don’t already have a swgoh.gg account please create one so that the officers can check your rosters.
    Send a message here or hit me up on Discord at bishop-lod#5572 and we can talk.
  • Svemirski separatisti je gild koji trazi aktivne igrace spremne za timsku igru.

Trazimo dva clana, gild je trenutno na 48/50, trenutni GP nam je 70m+ i pripremamo se za sledeci TB, na proslom smo imali 32*, za sledeci ciljamo na 35*.

- Od clanova se trazi aktivnost i svakodnevni doprinos 600/600
    - Reset gild aktivnosti: 18:30 CET
    - Rankor i AAT Raid se startuju okvirno 24h ranije, one veceri kada imamo dovoljno koina za Heroik. Vazi pravilo 0 dmg-a za upis kako biste sebi osigurali sigurnu nagradu u raid-u, a onda sledeceg dana od 20:00 CET je FFA za Heroic Pit a od 19 CET je FFA for Heroic AAT tj bijemo do kraja sa svim timovima zajedno.

Pit zavrsavamo za otprilike 15 minuta kada se objavi FFA, dok HAAT traje sat - dva.

Ovde mozete pogledati nas profil na swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/g/11887/svemirski-separatisti/

Ako ste zainteresovani mozete me kontaktirati: ovde na pm, preko discorda na Tazz#9593 ili preko Linea id tazz83.

Ja sam Tazz moj ally cod 959-787-477, ako trazite ozbiljne igrace sa srpskog govornog podrucja kontaktiraj te me, u suprotnom, "May the Force of others be with you". :smiley:
  • Shara_Bey
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Driving Forces (a Team Skunk - The Sith Community Member)

Hey there,
    We're an international guild with members from the US, Canada, the EU and the UK

We regularly do HPit's and HAAT's (24 hr 0 dmg rules):
    HPit = Start times: 21:00 and 14:00 EDT(-4 UTC)
    HAAT = Start times: 21:00 and 15:00 EDT(-4 UTC) raids may be pushed back if they overlap with Rancor by 1 hour

On our first TB we netted 31 stars and are constantly growing and evolving. We are currently seeking one more active player to join our family.

Guild requirements:
    • Minimum of 600 tickets/day
    • Follow raid rules / guild rules
    • Participate in all active raids
    • Minimum of 20 Gear X characters
    • Level 85
    • GP min of 1.5M

We are a semi-casual guild focused on working together to evolve and grow. When you succeed, we all succeed. Because we are in the Team Skunk family, there are chances to advance to other guilds if you like, but we do not actively feed other guilds - If you like our vibe and want to grow with us, then that's where we want you. No drama, just fun...

Please message me with your ally code if you are interested or contact me on Discord (links below)

Fun and Advancement Await!

Shara Bey - Officer
    Post edited by Shara_Bey on
    Kes Damer0n#9450 - Officer of the Republic Jedha - Join Us Here
  • "Wookies Always Win!" is looking for 1-2 players to join our HAAT and TB team.

A few things about us:

-US-based, raid times rotating between 9 and 10pm ET start

-Heroic Rancor and HAAT on farm

-Very active, friendly guild (28K tickets/day) - we love our raids so we do them 5-6 times per week

-75M+ guild GP and climbing quickly

You would be a great fit if:

-You are an active, friendly player - 600 tickets is the goal so we can all farm more gear and shards!

-GP >1.5M, preference given to folks with CLS, Hoth Rebel soldier to 5* or higher, and/or Hoth Rebel Scout

-Willing to use Discord. We have an active server with members sharing information and helping each other

We are looking to further strengthen our guild by replacing some of our more inactive members, and we would love for you to join us!

If interested - PM here or find me on Discord (Pyrimis#8522) if interested.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
  • Hello there!

The ALLiΔNCE Phoenix is recruiting!

What we can offer to you:

1. One of the best guild organization in whole game
    2. 5/6 raids per week (both heroic), with 0 dmg period, starting 20:30 CEST
    3. We have GP 96M, and we achieved 38 stars in first TB, we are aiming for 41 in next one
    4. Nice atmosphere and many helpfull people

What we want from you:

1. Discord app
    2. 600 tickets
    3. swgoh.gg account
    4. GP around 2m
    5. CLS, 5* HR Soldier, 7* HR Scout, 5* Captain Han Solo
    6. At least 4 strong light side teams including rebels
    7. Five 7* Rogue 1 toons
    8. Five 6* Phoenix toons

If you want to join very strong and nice guild, always being prepare for new content, PM me here or discord at DarthAwkop [ΔPhoenix]#1964

Join us and together we can rule the galaxy :)
  • eShyVcA.jpg?1

Adult Gaming is recruiting and has a spot open. We're an HAAT guild that is team-focused, with active leadership.

-We do T7 Rancor and HAAT multiple times a week.
    -There is a 24hr no damage period before each Rancor raid and we limit people to 1 team afterwards. HAAT is also 24hrs no damage then FFA. Raid starting times are always in the evenings based on EST.
    -We have a Line chat, but it's not mandatory.
    -We ask that players do a minimum of 450 daily raid tickets, ideally 600 a day.
    -Our Galactic Power is at 73 million, we got 31 stars in the first TB.
    -We're competitive, but we understand that real life comes first. You won't get booted if you're away on vacation, just let us know.
    -We're team-focused, with veterans who are happy to give advice and giving gear is actively encouraged.

Requirements:

-Must be level 85 with at least 2 HAAT ready teams and minimum 1.4 million total roster galactic power.

If you're interested, please send me a private message on the forums with a description of your team.

Thanks!
  • Tommy7xyz
    82 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    full
    Post edited by Tommy7xyz on
  • "Wookies Always Win!" is looking for 1-2 players to join our HAAT and TB team.

A few things about us:

-US-based, raid times rotating between 9 and 10pm ET start

-Heroic Rancor ad HAAT on farm

-Very active, friendly guild (28K tickets/day) - we love our raids so we do them 5-6 times per week

-75M+ guild GP and climbing quickly

You would be a great fit if:

-You are an active, friendly player - 600 tickets is the goal so we can all farm more gear and shards!

-GP >1.5M, preference given to folks with CLS, Hoth Rebel soldier to 5* or higher, and/or Hoth Rebel Scout

-Willing to use Discord. We have an active server with members sharing information and helping each other

We are looking to further strengthen our guild by replacing some of our more inactive members, and we would love for you to join us!

If interested - PM here or find me on Discord (Pyrimis#8522) if interested.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 2 players to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and NAAT.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
  • Force United looking for one member. We have 78 million GP and scored 33 stars on the first TB. Both heroic raids on farm. Looking for a 1 - 1.5 million GP member to replace an inactive. Discord is required. Get in before TB starts again.
  • Planet Moraband:
    Guild GP 75 million - Last TB 32*

Raid Times with 24 hr 0 Damage Periods:
    HPit: 1100 CST and 1600 CST
    HAAT: 1300 CST

-Discord used for communication.
    -600 daily tickets.
    -Character GP of 900k
    -2 out of 4: Hoth Rebel Soldier, Hoth Rebel Scout, Captain Han Solo, or Commander Luke Skywalker.

Planet Moraband is part of a larger alliance with a large reserve of information and help available.

PM here or on LINE or Discord for inquires or more information.
    Discord- Nugman#5602
    LINE- nugman21
  • Looking for 1-2 Territory battles ready players!!!

Das Super Villains is looking for members for territory battles, haat and hpit. We've got a solid group wanting to improve for territory battles. We raid at 8pm cdt for hpit and 830pm cdt for haat.

Requirements:
    600 tickets daily
    Line app for communication
    Profile registered on swgoh.gg
    Commander Luke is a must
    Hoth soldier and captain Han at 5*(or able to by next territory battle)
    Current average GP is 1.633mil so need to be at or better than that.

https://swgoh.gg/g/394/das-super-villains/

We are on track to get 31-33 stars in the current territory battle and higher in the next one with a solid addition. If you're interested or have any questions let me know.

Line: smokeyekoms
  • LordHelmet
    30 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Join the SCHWARTZ family!

We are looking to fill one spot for Territory Battles tomorrow!

We currently have 49/50 spots in theSCHWARTZ

https://swgoh.gg/g/2238/theschwartz/ (we are at about 98m GP)

We are looking for experienced players with a great roster.

600/600 daily is strictly enforced. We also want people who communicate!

We use Discord app to communicate. We have a great community where we share strats and ideas on Discord. Communication is very important for TB.

We did 37 Stars last TB, we could have easily done 39 stars. This next one we are looking to do 40-41 stars.

We run the Rancor at 830pm EDT. We do a 23 hour 0 damage period, and then one full attack.

For the HAAT, we start at 930pm EDT. One attack per phase.

We are 6 guilds strong. Each guild has unique start times. We have 2 strict guilds and the rest are a little bit more casual.

https://swgoh.gg/g/8545/a-new-schwartz/

https://swgoh.gg/g/3577/return-of-the-schwartz/

https://swgoh.gg/g/11339/the-phantom-schwartz/

https://swgoh.gg/g/4479/the-schwartz-strikes-back/

https://swgoh.gg/g/24067/the-last-schwartz/

Come join a fun community.

my ally code is 544-815-386

-LordHelmet

Discord- LordHelmet#8489
    Post edited by LordHelmet on
  • Mayishka
    57 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    DSMC DeathStarMaintenanceCrew is recruiting up to 4 members!
    About us:
    Rancor: 24 hour no damage, launch at 930EDT
    HAAT: Launch at 930EDT or after Rancor
    P1 FFA
    P2 1 attack
    P3 1 attack
    P4 no damage until 930edt next day
    29* stars first TB and could have easily gotten 31*, now we know what is up.
    Guild GP about 70million
    Looking for candidates around 1.2mil and up with the drive to grind General Han Solo!
    Requirements:
    -Line required for TB and rules/great discussions as well
    -550-600 tickets per day, we understand life, so let us know if you on vacay or working a lot.
    -Have fun and make some friends!

Message me on Line: Mayishka
    May the force be with you!
  • Eastern US, Motivated, Organized and Active Heroic Guild

Army of Ren is now a fully Heroic guild after completing hAAT with only 40/50 participating. We have earned 22 stars in our first TB event, again without full participation. Since our guild rules mandate 100% participation in all guild-wide events, we are looking to replace those 10 non-participating members.

We are a committed and sociable guild who cares very much about the advancement of the guild as a whole through individual success. Our focus is to grow as a team. Our guild leadership is well-liked and respected. We are not a mega-guild or a feeder guild- you begin with us and progress with us. Our members are generous with both gear and knowledge exchange and we ask the same from new members.

Our raids begin at guild reset @ 8:30 PM EDT.

Guild requirements:

• Minimum of 500 tickets/day (No screenshots required)

• Follow raid rules

• Participate in ALL active guild events (Or let us know if you will be unavailable due to RL obligations)

• Minimum of 25 7* characters

• Between levels 83 – 85

• You must have one hAAT ready squad (P3 teams are a plus)

Please message me here with your ally code if you are interested or contact me on Discord at darth_traya#4093 or nickel_slate#0938.

Thanks!
    Darth Traya

• TheGrayJedi
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Please Remove
    Post edited by TheGrayJedi on
  • TheGrayJedi
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Please Remove
    Post edited by TheGrayJedi on
  • PicsArt_07-31-05.07.55.jpg

★ LOOKING FOR ACTIVE, ENGAGED PLAYERS WITH AT LEAST 1.75 MILLION GALACTIC POWER TOONS ★

The Alliance Iota Alpha is recruiting new awesome members!

Are you ready for Territory Battles???? We are!

We are a competitive Heroic guild with an extremely active player base. Channel your inner dark or light side with a great collaborative environment.

We are being careful to only bring on players that have solid rosters and an interest in tackling new content. If that sounds like you...please drop us a line.

Right now we are looking for a few strong players with solid rosters and looking to tackle the upcoming content!

Prospective players should have 1.75 Million Galactic Power, strong arena ranking (top 100 preferred though we will get you there and higher, if you are willing to put in the work), Commander Luke and the Hoth Characters must be unlocked, and be active and interested in the game. If you come as a little group, we can talk about flexibility in roster requirements for one or two of the players.

We are part of the Alliance Gaming Community!

★ Rules and Raids ★

Requirements: 600 daily raid tix required, Must be active on discord
    Raids: 3-4 Pit raids & 2-3 Tank raids weekly. Various raid times and always time to post zeros.
    Atmosphere & Culture: Always positive and fun loving. We are an enthusiastic and collaborative group. Our guildies are our family.

★ Contact ★

If interested join our Recruiting Discord. https://discord.gg/xkVsx86

Line app pm: sumrandomdude

Discord pm: Poe#1508(edited)
  • Also available on Google Docs (Link Below)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C_GUgmvTSSOW0VJdPnEI1NfGEaCZOlT-jOtPMeiMx-o/edit?usp=sharing
    20qar87.png

GREETINGS PLAYERS,

Following a fated union with esteemed friends in {MRB}, the Ewokin Family is elated to announce our spirit has never shone brighter. . .Amiable stars in the sky, we are perfectly aligned—against the cosmos—in boundless bonds of iridescent unity, lit forthright & true.

We extend open the gates of opportunity to all enlightened and dedicated players, if you aspire to roam amongst greener pastures of tomorrow within a quality mature environment, DISCOVER YOUR CALLING within the Ewokin Family.

Our leadership is sage & judicious. Our family—relentlessly vivacious. Our proud Ewokin stride—eternally auspicious. Dwell not amidst somber twilight, find bejeweled repose in our vast Ewokin Village

Destiny appears only once, so why further wait? CONTACT US & start your fresh chapter within the Ewokin Family today. For all who wish for lustrous futures & bright beginnings, remember “Respond To Every Call that Ewokins Your Spirit”

RECRUITMENT TEAM CONTACT INFO:

IceManHero LINE ID ice_man_hero DISCORD ID IceManHero#9960

DidddlySquat LINE ID EwokinDiddly DISCORD ID diddlysquadt#2352

RedMamba LINE ID sun2704

CommanderKazi LINE ID darthKazi DISCORD ID CommanderKazi#6815
    Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 1-3 players to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    Thanks, IronBorg
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    Hello,

Territory Battles we are at 37/45 stars with 90million GP score and will only improve if your looking for a strong guild and willing to put the time into TB you are welcome to join us, please check below for requirments first.

We are doing AAT Heroics and completing 2/3week.If you are an active player and working on improving your toons join us we are more than happy to help you along the way if needed.

We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members for our Heroic AAT raids.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 20:00 U.K. GMT which take place on Mondays,Wednesdays & Sundays we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.We are doing 2/3 AAT Heroics a week and once you are an active player we would be happy to have you.
    We are well organised with raids and have a rota in place so everyone gets turns in each phase and many of our guild have solo at 7* and they have taken a back seat with low scores(this is entirely up to the individual whether they take a step back or stay in the rota) so others can max solo quicker.We are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.

Requirements are
    Level 85
    20+ 7* toons(one team for each phase of Heroic AAT)
    Over 1.2 million galactic score
    6* Capital Ships
    600 coins daily
    Must have the line app for comms
    Line ID - socireland
    Ally code - 166-238-833
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks