Would YOU like to see the ROGUE ONE characters get a Rogue One TAG???

KyJoe_Cool
1716 posts Member
edited September 2017
See my DISCUSSION on this topic by tapping my swgoh forums username.
I appreciate and welcome ALL of your opinions on this topic.
THANKS so much! :)

Would YOU like to see the ROGUE ONE characters get a Rogue One TAG??? 23 votes

Yes! Absolutely! Why not?!
34%
usArmyJediImYourHuckleberryDarth_cowboyaerendhilKyJoe_CoolKanan00171526636363DarthMatt2004 8 votes
No. They are fine being under just the rebels faction.
47%
NicWesterHíbridoSITHPLAGUEKevern_ZaksorDEATHCOYOTEAnakedJaywalkerfotrovinaDT_JangoFirst_but_66_OrderJerrick_Kharr87Khosa 11 votes
Maybe. You never know...
0%
I don't care either way.
17%
PremierVenothJaVCnThe_Light_SiderStitchagoFTW 4 votes
Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
Post edited by KyJoe_Cool on

Replies

  • No. They are fine being under just the rebels faction.
    We had enough Rebel passes in the last two months.
  • Yes! Absolutely! Why not?!
    We had enough Rebel passes in the last two months.

    CORRECTION. I mean a Rogue One Tag.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Yes! Absolutely! Why not?!
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    See my DISCUSSION on this topic by tapping my swgoh forums username.
    I appreciate and welcome ALL of your opinions on this topic.
    THANKS so much! :)

    (Edited because I originally put faction pass when I meant to say tag)

    The second choice should say rebels TAG not faction.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • No. They are fine being under just the rebels faction.
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    See my DISCUSSION on this topic by tapping my swgoh forums username.
    I appreciate and welcome ALL of your opinions on this topic.
    THANKS so much! :)

    (Edited because I originally put faction pass when I meant to say tag)

    The second choice should say rebels TAG not faction.

    Still no.
    It would be as useless as the 'Separatist' tag currently is.
  • Yes! Absolutely! Why not?!
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    See my DISCUSSION on this topic by tapping my swgoh forums username.
    I appreciate and welcome ALL of your opinions on this topic.
    THANKS so much! :)

    (Edited because I originally put faction pass when I meant to say tag)

    The second choice should say rebels TAG not faction.

    Still no.
    It would be as useless as the 'Separatist' tag currently is.

    I disagree with you @First_but_66_Order That just proves my point even more so. We have a Phoenix Tag when the Phoenix toons are rebels. And if we even have a SEPARATIST tag, then WHY NOT a Rogue One tag???
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • No. They are fine being under just the rebels faction.
    Nope.
  • No. They are fine being under just the rebels faction.
    No, because in the film Rogue One is just a call sign they come up with randomly. It's not an actual group that means something, unlike (I assume, I don't watch Rebels) the Phoenix group.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • No. They are fine being under just the rebels faction.
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    See my DISCUSSION on this topic by tapping my swgoh forums username.
    I appreciate and welcome ALL of your opinions on this topic.
    THANKS so much! :)

    (Edited because I originally put faction pass when I meant to say tag)

    The second choice should say rebels TAG not faction.

    Still no.
    It would be as useless as the 'Separatist' tag currently is.
    We have a Phoenix Tag when the Phoenix toons are rebels. And if we even have a SEPARATIST tag, then WHY NOT a Rogue One tag???
    Because there are game effects that search for those tags. Hera's leader ability, for one. There's no game effect that searches for Rogue One.

    There's a single territory that requires Rogue One, but that territory specifucally shows which characters count. They can set theoretically any limitation on squads--even totally arbitrary ones--so you don't need tags.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
Sign In or Register to comment.