Nodes to be redone???

I may just be speaking for my guild, but does anybody else think it's time to change the nodes in cantina and hard battles to different character shards???

Replies

• Options
    They'll never take it away only add to it
  • Options

Dang. That sucks. There's not many cantina nodes left to add a shard too.
  • Options
    And some of us can't get through the higher sections any time soon.
  • Options
    EricsonX wrote: »
    And some of us can't get through the higher sections any time soon.

That's one of my reasons. I thought I had great characters until last stage of cantina and stage 9 of lightside hard
  • Options
    It would be nice if they reassigned one of the cantina nodes currently assigned to a hero that has two cantina nodes (Kylo, Lando). Unlike hard nodes, there's no benefit to having 2 cantina nodes assigned to the same hero. IMO, they should reassign the higher energy node to a newer character.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    I count seven open cantina nodes. Those will probably last through the rest of the year if not longer. Presumably they'll add additional levels if they need more nodes--I cleared them all a long time ago and would like some new challeges, maybe with more waves, or making use of some of the new toons. Or they could always add more nodes to existing maps. There's also several characters on multiple cantina nodes--those could be repurposed.
  • Options
    They change duplicate nodes sometimes. The node that is currently Darth Nihilus was either Ewok Elder or Ewok Scout (I forget which) before being changed to DN.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/the-academy

That's for only 3 toons but sometimes that borrowed hero makes a huge difference. If you're looking for something specific and I can help let me know.
  • Options

That's for only 3 toons but sometimes that borrowed hero makes a huge difference. If you're looking for something specific and I can help let me know.

I'm just having trouble with last cantina stage and light side 9 hard. I have to save up my crystals for Shore and Baze. It's irritating cause I've got good mods and gear on my guys.
  • Options
    ArkhamJay wrote: »

I'm just having trouble with last cantina stage and light side 9 hard. I have to save up my crystals for Shore and Baze. It's irritating cause I've got good mods and gear on my guys.

What squad are you running ?

• Options

On light side, Ackbar lead, wiggs, ST Han, lando

On Cantina, Ive tried that team, a QGJ lead Jedi team and Vader lead sith team
  • Options

On light side, Ackbar lead, wiggs, ST Han, lando

On Cantina, Ive tried that team, a QGJ lead Jedi team and Vader lead sith team

Try a wedge lead and borrow a CLS for both

• Options
    You can borrow my commander luke for hard nodes if you want gear 12 high speed and high damage output try a wedge lead to keep the health coming in from counters. It's helped a lot in my guild. 952 553 968
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Options
    There's lots of open nodes, no need for change, just addition, and we know they're coming via the release cadence. Patience, "soon, we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi...soon, we will have revenge."
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Patience is my problem, but I'm getting better at it.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    They change duplicate nodes sometimes. The node that is currently Darth Nihilus was either Ewok Elder or Ewok Scout (I forget which) before being changed to DN.

9b had the scout pretty sure 9a was empty till dn