My first zeta

Hi, my fisrt zeta on Savage, Vader or Maul,

https://swgoh.gg/u/skiridifarder/collection/

thanks

Replies

• Imo, in currenct meta Savage and Maul are wasted zetas. Vader is always good, but might not help you much in arena
  • Won't help in arena or raids, any of the 3 mentioned above.
  • Save it
  • U can use it on Maul.. he's not great anymore. But my prediction at least u can reach top 100 with zeta Maul.

If u wanna great in raid, give it to Vader.
  • TofuMao wrote: »
    Won't help in arena or raids, any of the 3 mentioned above.

So zader squad has never been used to solo pit and zavage has never been used to solo p1 and p3 of haat?
  • TofuMao wrote: »

So zader squad has never been used to solo pit and zavage has never been used to solo p1 and p3 of haat?

Imo they are great in their time. But since cls arrival, zader n zavage capabilities is taken out by cls. Also economic choice if choose to gear/upgrade cls.. because it's all in one package lol :lol:
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    TofuMao wrote: »

Imo they are great in their time. But since cls arrival, zader n zavage capabilities is taken out by cls. Also economic choice if choose to gear/upgrade cls.. because it's all in one package lol :lol:

Don't disagree with you but if they are your options to say that they won't help at all was a bit misleading by the other post
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    TofuMao wrote: »

Don't disagree with you but if they are your options to say that they won't help at all was a bit misleading by the other post

Just another options.. maybe OP want to hold that zetas until he get cls