Experience tokens!

dimi4a
1558 posts Member
After a player reaches max Level (85) in the game all the Experience earned afterwards from battles and activities is lost. Instead of going to waste it can be stored so it can be converted to Experience tokens, which in turn can be used to buy Shards and Items from a new shop, just like the converted tokens in the Shard shop.

Replies

• I'd like that feature...I'm hoping many people would as well.

The idea of the Daily Box is fine, but all the xp earned is wasted. Plus not being able to level up, you don't get those awesome free Energy refreshes as well.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • That is a great idea.
    MS
  • Maybe converting the excess xp into Ally Points would be the easiest thing to code into the game?
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • How about it converts all your extra experience into crystals credits and some random gear once a day
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    How about it converts all your extra experience into crystals credits and some random gear once a day

I really like this idea! They could even contain these rewards in some kind of mystery chest, which requires you to complete every daily to unlock. Man, we should be game development consultants.

giphy-6.gif
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I would be happy if it just went towards getting bonus energy once in a while (the way you get bonus energy on gaining a level).