Which characters you want more of? Dark Side or Light?

Prev1
DarthMatt2004
114 posts Member
edited September 2017
Vote what type of Characters you want
MS

Which characters you want more of? Dark Side or Light? 126 votes

Light Side
12%
Darken26NonValidUserAllenSkywalker777Dr_CrazyfistsDrazz127AdiSecuraExarTheKunReviGarSaxonLeaderMitchell_1313JaVCnCassius97DarthMatt2004butterman_1999Switcherooswgregoriou 16 votes
Dark Side
87%
DreadBoraZtyleDarthHK666SlevinBurgerMevithPiffGuruZombie961xlX_Snow_XlxRogerMoore_007Nikoms565LlewmarbsamjpDarth_cowboyShapelesscrabbMinowaraRaglanGuyNzTooLFizzik 110 votes

Replies

• Options
    Light Side
    I have had enough of rebels
    MS
  • Options
    Dark Side
    Darkside: Bounty Hunters, Separatists, First Order (we will get these when The Last Jedi comes out), and a few Sith (either from video games and add them to canon or make some up, I don't care either way)
    Geldar
  • Options
    Dark Side
    I chose darkside, but only because more Hans was not an option
  • Options
    Dark Side
    We need a new Rebel every day.
  • Options
    Light Side
    Darkside must really be reworked and refreshed
    MS
  • Options
    Light Side
    Darkside must really be reworked and refreshed
    MS
  • Options
    Dark Side
    I know. Let's create a faction of toons that will always win because the developers like them. Funny. I always looked at one of the Star Wars movie themes was about balance. This game has none of that.
  • Options
    Dark Side
    I've spent the last 6 months on light side only because of the way the game has shifted. and with TB being light side i will continue to focus on light side only for at least 2 more months.

I love darkside, it is my favorite part of star wars in general.
  • Options
    Dark Side
    I have had enough of rebels

IDK if your vote is a mistake you made or if that's what you wanted to vote for...
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Light Side
    Dread wrote: »
    I've spent the last 6 months on light side only because of the way the game has shifted. and with TB being light side i will continue to focus on light side only for at least 2 more months.

I love darkside, it is my favorite part of star wars in general.

Have to agree. Darkside is the best
    MS
  • Options
    Dark Side
    Dark, no question. Empire, Bounty Hunters, Separatists can all use new toons.
  • Options
    Dark Side
    Idk we have both DN and Thrawn. How many more toons do we really need.
  • Options
    Dark Side
    Darkside characters that can compete with CLS, Chaze, R2, Han teams.
  • Options
    Light Side
    I would really like a Darkside Anakin and a Chancellor Palpatine. They could be made in a way to balance out the new meta
    MS
  • Options
    Light Side
    Oh and by the way, I hit Light Side by mistake. I definetely want Dark Side
    MS
  • Options
    For me its not a matter of light side or dark side...I just want to see anything but rebels. Reworks and new characters for literally any faction would be preferable to more rebels at this point.

Clones, Troopers, Jedi, Droids, Bounty Hunters...I don't care, they all sound awesome to me...just no more rebels for a while!
  • Options
    Light Side
    For me its not a matter of light side or dark side...I just want to see anything but rebels. Reworks and new characters for literally any faction would be preferable to more rebels at this point.

Clones, Troopers, Jedi, Droids, Bounty Hunters...I don't care, they all sound awesome to me...just no more rebels for a while!

Yeah, that is definetely true, but I still wish to see Jango or Bossk in this game!
    MS
  • Options
    Dark Side
    I voted darkside only cuz there are way more LS toons in the game than DS. Personally I would like to see reworked/a few more, jedi.
  • Options
    Light Side
    yes i agree. The Jedi are my favourite but all these rebels are making me sick!
    MS
  • Options
    Dark Side
    From light side I'd love to see Ki Adi Mundi,Maz, Bail Organa and Jessica Pava (just to get another pilot), and from DS...nines, Hondo, Hux, Talzin Jango and Order 66 clones. An evil emo (Anakin) would be cool as well. C'mon, Kylo needs some like minded company.
  • Options
    Dark Side
    Why not a character in between like revan from the old republic?
    More droids and stuff from the past !!!!!
  • Options
    Dark Side
    @Olddumper I lol'ed when I saw your comment!!!
  • Options
    Dark Side
    Grey Jedi anyone?
  • Options
    Dark Side
    75 lightside v 53 dark side. If it was closer like say 75v70 I'd be fine. But with that much of a disparity it's completely ridiculous
  • Options
    Dark Side
    Dark side needs more Bounty Hunters.
  • Options
    Light Side
    That's true.

Jango, Hutt, Boss. All good
    MS
  • Options
    Light Side
    Sorry Bossk
    MS
  • Options
    Dark Side
    More dark side droids
    B1 series droid, b3, droideka, buzz droids, ship droids, commmand droids. The list goes on
    More droids and stuff from the past !!!!!
  • Options
    Light Side
    Really love the dark side characters art and visual effects however light side characters generally are stronger, no DS characters in any squad in my shards top 10 apart from DN and even he is going extinct.