Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Sarlacc's Revenge is looking to expands. We are are laid back guild with only a couple of rules. Must use discord and 0 damage for 24 hours on Heroic Rancor. Currently working towards HAAT.

If you are an active but laid back group, message me and let's join forces.

Discord: Asha'man#9543
  • Dennis Frogmen is looking for active players level 75 or above to run heroic rancor and normal AAT, we're about try heroic tank so we could use all the help we can get.

We have almost 30million GP, got 13 stars on the last TB, and we do heroic rancor 2-3 times a week.

We have a discord but it is not required, message me here if you are interested, we have about 15-20 open spots!
  • mingtheinsatiable
    92 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Our guild, Edge of the Void, is looking for a few recruits.

Guild Name: Edge of the Void

About Our Guild: Our guild has been around for about a year now. We currently have 47/50 members, having purged a couple players who couldn't comply with raid rules or went inactive. All but one of our members are level 85. We've got a good mix of high-end players along with a number who are developing their teams. Everybody gets along. We've got a lot of generous donators, and our crew is great with roster-building advice and battle-strategy. We're looking to fill out the rest of our guild with active, impactful players. Our members average approximately 32 7-stars each, and approximately 993,000 Galactic Power per member. Total Galactic Power is just over 46.6 million. The daily refresh is 6:30 p.m. pacific.

Rancor Raid: We currently run Heroic Rancor Raids exclusively. We typically rotate starting times of 10:00 a.m. (pacific) and 6:30 p.m. (pacific). For Rancor Raids, our only raid rules are: (1) Mandatory 24-hour Zero Damage period on Rancor Raids, followed by free for all; (2) players with a full 7-star Raid Han must stay out of a top 3 finish to allow everyone to acquire Han; and (3) if you hit the Rancor for more than 1 million, just use one squad (or if you use multiple squads, once your last squad surpasses 1 million).

Tank Raid: For AAT, we typically run normal AAT (and finish in less than 48 hours, closer to 24 hours). We have also occasionally dipped our toes into HAAT and completed with some assistance. No restrictions on AAT raid.

Roster Requirements: We don't have super-strict requirements, but we do want to make sure that anyone joining is a good fit for our guild, and that our guild is a good fit for each new recruit. To that end, we ask that any new recruits have a minimum of 15 7-star characters and a minimum of 800,000 total Galactic Power.

Activity Requirements: We're looking for players that play no less than daily. We don't have a strict raid ticket requirement (we understand that life happens), but do evaluate each player's contribution on a weekly basis and ask that people generate a minimum of 400 tickets/day. Raid contribution is highly encouraged. Territory Battle contribution is mandatory, as rewards are based on each player's contribution. Players who are inactive for more than 2 days without notifying the guild are booted.

Mol Eliza Policy: Our final rule is: no Mol Eliza's. We are sick of seeing that name and find that people who don't take the time to make a unique name usually don't participate socially or follow rules. If you are currently a "Mol Eliza" and want to join, think up a cool name and change it.

Third party chat: We use Discord for offline chat. Discord is not mandatory but it is highly encouraged.
    If you're interested in joining up, message me through the forums or on Discord (preferred) or shoot me an ally invite through the game:

Ming the Insatiable
    Ally Code: 182-733-465
    Discord ID: MingtheInsatiable#9687
    swgoh.gg/u/mingtheinsatiable
    Post edited by mingtheinsatiable on
  • Hello. Our guild, Team Explicit, is recruiting any level player to help fill out our guild. We currently have about 35 people in our guild and would like to get to 50 to increase our GP and earn more TB stars (current Guild GP is almost 9.5 million). We are a casual guild with no strict requirements. We have players mostly in 70s and 60s a few in 80s and a few in 50/40s. We have a sister guild that is a HAAT guild so if you join us and get good enough for HAAT you can join the main guild if there is an opening. We've promoted many people to that guild after growing with us.

Guild Name: Team Explicit

Time Zone: global (we have people on both coasts of USA and in Europe)

Rules: No strict rules, very casual

3rd Party Chat: we use discord, lots of good info shared on there but it isn't required

Raids: Rancor T6 24hr no damage, we run it twice a week. AAT normal, we run it once a week, if we get faster at it we'll run it twice a week

Invite: PM me for an invite
  • Steven28
    9 posts Member
    edited September 2017

• Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 1-3 players to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and NAAT.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Valhalla54 is looking for guild members to assist in Normal Tank Battles. Tier 6/7 Pit Raids, as well as more people for Territory Battles. We are looking to be doing Heroic Rancor by the middle to end of October and are waiting to get more active people in the guild before time lining Heroic Tank (We'll get there, trust me, General Kenobi is my favorite character in Star Wars, I will make the strong argument for advancing when the time comes).

-
    • Valhalla54
    • -Most of our guild operates in Eastern Standard (Officers)
    • -We have not yet implemented the 24h 0 Damage rule, as no one in our guild is yet capable of soloing a Tier 6 or Tier 7 raid. As we push towards Tier 7 and get people that can solo, we will start enforcing it. We do ask that if you can deal high amounts of damage, please give other members at least 24 hours to post a result, that way everyone has a chance to post a score for a prize. We also really appreciate your best attempts at getting your 600 daily tickets, we know sometimes you forget which activities are one which days (I have a calendar made for that). We have started to crack down on inactivity for long periods of time.
    • -We have just introduced Discord to the guild. It has not fully caught on yet, but we are helping that it will improve our coordination and information sharing capabilities.
    • -Currently, we are raiding Tier 6 and looking to push into Tier 7 within the next month, with most activity, Generally the raid currently takes about 3 days. Normal tanks are taking close to the month to finish.

I really hope you consider joining up with us. Until then
    -Ringer
    Obi-Wan: "It's over, Anakin. I have the high ground."
    Vader: "You underestimate my power."
    Obi-Wan: "Don't try it."

Discord: Ringer#6983
  • We've just done some cleaning in the guild and have 8 spots available. We would like some members who are working towards HAAT so you don't have to be a big whale just a willing member working towards a joint goal.

Guild Reset 6:30PM (AEST)

Pit Raids

Always Heroic. And do a raid on average about once every 3 days sometimes 2 days depending on tickets. Each raid scheduled for 8AM AEST.

24 hr 0 Damage in effect on Pit raids

NAAT

Currently run Normal AAT but as stated we're close to going for Heroic. No rules or restrictions right now. Free for all but expect to use these raids as practice runs.

What we need from new members.
    • Heroic Pit Ready (At least 1 7 star toon)
    • 600 tickets (Not strict on this, life happens but consistently getting 600 or close to it)
    • Discord communication preffered
    • SWGOH account also preferred.

Very strong core of members with a wealth of knowledge. We'd love to have you on board.
    Ally request me 874-334-181 or contact me on Discord Gog77#2883
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Hi, my name is evergoo, one of the founders of TIE Alliance. We are a friendly and active community looking to help more players acquire General Kenobi, earn great TB rewards, plan for metas, and enjoy the game.
    We have a community of 5 guilds: 3 HAATs, 1 NAAT, and 1 Casual. We develop and promote players from within our alliance system, gear donation requests are fulfilled almost daily, and we have very low player attrition. Our community is very diverse: f2p to Krakken, parents and spouses, families and friends, daily casual to daily Arena #1, and players from all over the world!
    NAAT Requirements
    - Active and communicative (Discord required)
    - swgoh.gg profile
    My ally code is 571-945-848. You can message me on Line (ID: evergoo) or Discord (evergoo#8548). Thank you for your interest in TIE Alliance. Take care! :)
    http://swgoh.gg/u/evergoo/
  • We are looking for 6 more active members to join our guild. We are looking for members level 80+ who have at least 15 characters at 7* or higher so that they’ll be able to participate in heroic raids with full squads. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids and Territory Battles. If you are not active or violate the 24 hour zero damage rancor rule you will be removed (which is why we’re looking for a few more active members). We currently have a group LINE chat going with 39 members on it. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, send screenshots of the game, and use it to coordinate HAAT raids and Territory Battles. In the future it will be a requirement so that we can coordinate TB better and maximize our rewards.

There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have. Our guild has members from all over the world so we know how to balance raid times so that everyone is happy.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 8:30 AM, 4:30 PM and 12:30 AM (all times Pacific U.S.). This allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them.
    We are currently knocking out normal tanks in less than 24 hours and will most likely be starting 24 hour zero damage in tank within a week. The guild currently has 4 Zylos and a Zavage so we will be okay in phase 1 when we make the jump to heroic tank. The guild members are currently working on their heroic tank teams for phase 2 and are acquiring either Zavage or a Teebotine/Chirpatine team so that we’re able to get through P3.

If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.

Oh yeah, an added bonus is that we have a few members with Commander Luke Skywalker so if you join feel free to ally request them to ‘borrow CLS’ for battles. One CLS is already zeta and G11.

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Feral Rancors!
    We are a friendly, and mature guild looking for 15 new members!

Time Zone: US EDT.

Raid Rules The Pit (T7 Heroic): as often as possible, 3+ times a week, STRICT 24 hour 0
    damage period. We run Rancor on a rotating time basis, so all members get a fair chance! Raid times are 8:00 Am, 1:00 PM, 7:00 PM, & 10 PM

Raid Rules Tank Takedown (Normal): As often as possible, Free For All

Chat Apps: Discord is mandatory

Earning guild coins is a must! We are gearing up for our first Heroic Tank raid which is planned for the end of the month!

PM me on the forums or message me on discord at Lion Harte#2489, my ally code is 464-597-399
  • e9dfdf51b136b83347478f39986739d5.jpg

Guild Name :
    https://swgoh.gg/g/27955/holocron-legends/
    Holocron Legends
    Member Count : 46
    Current GP : 33.3 Million
    Time Zone/s : CST and GMT
    Current Level Restriction : 65

Rules : We have a 17 hours 30 minutes no damage rules to our Rancor Event. This ensures that both CST and GMT members have a comfortable time to join the event.

Third Party Programs : We are currently utilizing discord as our main form of communication and then also SWGOH.gg as a tool for maximising our player’s efficiency and their character potential.

We are currently doing Heroic Rancor with the goal of doing Hard AAT in the near future.
    Rancor is normally launched at 19:30 CST / 02:30 GMT and is ready at 12:00 CST / 19:00 GMT.

For more information contact us on Discord :

• steven28#9708 CST Time Zone
    • jeffrey35#0904 CST Time Zone
    • DukEMorne#1499 GMT Time Zone
    • CobraMelt#2405 GMT Time Zone

About us:

We prefer active members who can give 600 energy or as close to it as possible.
    We are from multiple countries and welcome all people into our guild.
    We try to encourage our members to assist with gear donations wherever possible.
    We use Discord to organize all our events. Just to make sure we get the best results we can.

The biggest thing we encourage, is to have fun.
    Become a member, stay as our family.
  • Hi Folks,
    We are currently looking for 2-3 people to fill the remaining spots in our guild - Legends of J E D I - our Guild Power is currently over 41.7 mill and we need a few more people to help us with Territory Battles and as we progress to doing HAAT. We are currently looking for over 80 level players - preferably 85, but won't say no otherwise. We complete HPIT within 15 mins and NAAT within a few hours.
    Rules -
    HPIT (Rancore) - 0 damage for first 12hrs and then free for all.
    NAAT - Free for all (though further down the line we may change rules to make sure we all get a hit in - currently we do)
    HAAT - We are actively moving towards this.
    Territory Battles - No rules - but figuring out best strategies for maximum efficiency.
    All we ask is that you are regular and eager to join in with the rest of us.
    All chat on guild chat.
    If you think you want to join us, maybe bring a few friends, PM me your Ally Code or Ally me - 282-739-378.
    Cheers,
    Rabbait
  • Are you looking to grow into a Heroic content player? Glint Guild wants you! We are an N AAT/T7 farm guild looking for new, active members who are interested in getting ready for H AAT. We are also affiliated with an H AAT farm guild (Galactic Security), so if you prove yourself you can quickly earn an opportunity to Heroic raid. We also have now added a merc run of H AAT - date each week will be determined by timing of Territory Battles.

If you want to grow and progress, we would be glad to bring you in. We have a very modest ticket per day minimum (but you grow faster the more energy you spend); we also have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We use Discord for game discussion and raid scheduling/coordination; it is encouraged you join to ensure all members follow fairness rules.

Our time zone is EDT (GMT-4), with reset at 730pm EDT. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 622-522-376, or reach me on discord at Mef1428#2087.

Good hunting!
  • MikeSkyWalker
    40 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Been debating leaving your dud guild? You should. Do not waste any more of your time falling behind in an inactive guild.

We are a guild that has 49/50 members producing 26k raid tix per day!!! We can also tier 7 daily guild activity.

We need 1 more member who is level 80+, will get their 600 daily raid tix, and is willing to join discord for guild communication.

We have a 24 hour no damage Rancor Rule so that everyone can get rewards. If you do not understand this rule, no problem at all, we will explain it to you :)

We have members from all over the world! Because of this, we rotate our raid start times. The start times are posted in 4 different timezones on Discord and in game chat.

Very chatty and friendly guild. About 2 weeks away from starting Haat. We work together as a team VERY well!

Message me on here to get in. Only 1 spots left! Could make room for 1 or 2 more if need be.

or

635-969-644. If I see an ally request in the game, from someone without a guild, I will know it is someone from here wanting into the guild. I'll promptly send a guild invite.

Don't worry, I am not the most powerful member in the guild. Mumtiple players with higher Galatic Power than myself :smiley:

I promise you that you will NOT regret joining our extremely active guild.
  • STARTING BOTH RAIDS IN 15 MINUTES, send me an ally invite for instant access, plus help us help you maximize your Territory Battles! 2 spots pending active members only! Check my signature for my ID
    Join us at Twilighthunters!! Must be 85+ to join. My ID# 926-445-943
    https://swgoh.gg/u/stealthassassin1/
  • Democratic Order of Planets is a fun-loving and casual guild with about 15 dedicated daily players, and is looking to fill its ranks with other like-minded players. All officers are communicative and active daily. DOOP is goofy and irreverent (Futurama quotes and quips, naturally), and supportive and collaborative both in chat and cooperative gameplay.

We welcome all levels and timezones (and vacations). D-bags and Richard-holes are not welcome. We’ve spent the better part of a year building our little community and are excited about growing for more frequent Heroic Pits (currently ~weekly), possible Heroic Tanks, and explosive Territory Battles!

guild name: Democratic Order of Planets
    time zone: US EST, UTC -0500
    rules: "have fun and don't be a D-bag" ... and if you go for 600 raid tix AND crack wise in game chat, we love you.
    chat apps: kik
    pit tier: heroic
  • Feral Rancors is a friendly, and mature guild looking for level 80+ members with at least 5 full teams of 7 stars! Please be able to follow instructions! (see raid rules)!
    Time Zone: US EDT.
    Raid Rules The Pit (T7 Heroic): as often as possible, 3+ times a week, STRICT 24 hour 0 damage period. We run Rancor on a rotating time basis, so all members get a fair chance! Raid times are 8:00 Am, 1:00 PM, 7:00 PM, & 10 PM
    Raid Rules Tank Takedown (Normal): all the time, Free For All
    Chat Apps: Discord is mandatory
    Earning guild coins is a must! We are gearing up for our first Heroic Tank raid which is planned for the end of the month!
    PM me on the forums or message me on discord at Lion Harte#2489, my ally code is 464-597-399
    Find us at https://swgoh.gg/g/20324/feral-rancors/
  • Legends of Light is a friendly guild recruiting 2-3 more members for HAAT and TB push.

Guild reset is at 1030PM EST. Raid times rotate on weekday and weekend.

Send us your Ally Code via Discord (expires after 10 hits): https://discord.gg/FGY85F6

The general raid rules are
    Rancor Heroic - 0 damage first 24 hours. Cleared in minutes.
    NAAT - FFA. Cleared in one refresh.
    HAAT - soon, we are working on a couple more P2 and P4 teams.

https://swgoh.gg/g/18349/legends-of-light/

Hope to see you on our leaderboard!
    Cheers,
    M Exibil
  • LoneStarRebels is a great group to be a part of. We are currently running normal tank on a regular basis. We are looking for a few individuals to help us grow. Currently looking for level 65+.

Are raid time starts at noon EST.

Our guilds main focus is teamwork. We do realize people work and this is a game meant to be fun. We do use line for an alternate form of communication so we can assist and figure out our best route in TB.

All we ask of people is to obide by the raid rules when posted. It keeps it fair for everyone.

My ally code is 175-595-443.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Zin
  • Join the Griffintown Scoundrels
    We have an active friendly core group. We are looking for active players that complete their daily activities and their daily 600 raid tickets. All new members must use Discord for communication for guild activities. We currently run Heroic Pit Raid weekly (more depending on Raid tickets), and AAT working towards HAAT. Running on an eastern time zone we have players from coast to coast in NA. 18 members currently, 14 million GP.
    We're not interested in multi guild Alliances at the moment. Would like to take on smaller groups or individuals. Thanks for your time.

Ally code: 495-931-537
    Discord: goat13#0149
  • Order of Reapers is looking for good players to help fill our ranks, good base of people fun easy going. Need too be an active player 3 days no activity will result in removal. We use Line for 3rd party chat,please contact me there if you are interested i also have discord but don't use it much.

Looking for small guilds too join up with us and make OOR stronger. Not interested in moving.

Guild gp: 5.6
    Guild count: 12
    Min level of 60
    500 points daily:
    5pm pst 8pm est raid times
    Current raids are:
    24 hr registration on Heroic Rancor
    FFA on opening of NAAT

Leader: Reaper

Line ID: xiluin

Discord: Xiluin#3182

Ally code: 548-433-529
  • Hello. Our guild, Team Explicit, is recruiting any level player to help fill out our guild. We currently have about 35 people in our guild and would like to get to 50 to increase our GP and earn more TB stars (current Guild GP is almost 9.5 million). We are a casual guild with no strict requirements. We have players mostly in 70s and 60s a few in 80s and a few in 50/40s. We have a sister guild that is a HAAT guild so if you join us and get good enough for HAAT you can join the main guild if there is an opening. We've promoted many people to that guild after growing with us.

Guild Name: Team Explicit Time Zone: global (we have people on both coasts of USA and in Europe) Rules: No strict rules, very casual 3rd Party Chat: we use discord, lots of good info shared on there but it isn't required Raids: Rancor T6 24hr no damage, we run it twice a week. AAT normal, we run it once a week, if we get faster at it we'll run it twice a week. Invite: Message me for an invite.
  • Hi, my name is evergoo, one of the founders of TIE Alliance. We are a friendly and active community looking to help more players acquire General Kenobi, earn great TB rewards, plan for metas, and enjoy the game.
    We have a community of 5 guilds: 3 HAATs, 1 NAAT, and 1 Casual. We develop and promote players from within our alliance system, gear donation requests are fulfilled almost daily, and we have very low player attrition. Our community is very diverse: f2p to Krakken, parents and spouses, families and friends, daily casual to daily Arena #1, and players from all over the world!
    NAAT Requirements
    - Active and communicative (Discord required)
    - swgoh.gg profile
    My ally code is 571-945-848. You can message me on Line (ID: evergoo) or Discord (evergoo#8548). Thank you for your interest in TIE Alliance. Take care! :)
    http://swgoh.gg/u/evergoo/
  • Guild name: R2DPoo

We're a friendly, easy going guild that have a loyal group of member that have stuck together over the last 7-8 months. We aren't super strict with rules. Currently we are looking for a bunch of active high level members to join our guild (80+ with a decent amount of 7* toons). At present we are doing at least one Heroic Rancor per week due to only having approx. 20 active members. So with a larger number of members this would become more frequent. Even with only 20 or so members, we are really close to being able to start doing Heroic AAT.

Time zone: We're an Australian based guild. Have members from all over Aus. Most run on AEST.

Rules: We're a fun, easy going bunch, so we don't have any strict rules. We communicate a lot with whats going on regarding raids and just try to make it as fair for everyone as possible. Eventually with a larger guild we will need to implement rules regarding raid attempts so that everything remains fair.

We currently don't use any outside chat apps as we only recently became aware of them lol. But that will be coming soon.

Raids: Tier 7 Heroic Rancor
    Tier 6 Normal AAT, close to being able to do Heroic within the next month (unless we get an influx of high level members in the meantime)

PM me if interested :smile:
  • Rickus wrote: »
    Guild name: R2DPoo

We're a friendly, easy going guild that have a loyal group of member that have stuck together over the last 7-8 months. We aren't super strict with rules. Currently we are looking for a bunch of active high level members to join our guild (80+ with a decent amount of 7* toons). At present we are doing at least one Heroic Rancor per week due to only having approx. 20 active members. So with a larger number of members this would become more frequent. Even with only 20 or so members, we are really close to being able to start doing Heroic AAT.

Time zone: We're an Australian based guild. Have members from all over Aus. Most run on AEST.

Rules: We're a fun, easy going bunch, so we don't have any strict rules. We communicate a lot with whats going on regarding raids and just try to make it as fair for everyone as possible. Eventually with a larger guild we will need to implement rules regarding raid attempts so that everything remains fair.

We currently don't use any outside chat apps as we only recently became aware of them lol. But that will be coming soon.

Raids: Tier 7 Heroic Rancor
    Tier 6 Normal AAT, close to being able to do Heroic within the next month (unless we get an influx of high level members in the meantime)

PM me if interested :smile:

Contact me on discord if you can mate. Love to have a chat about this.

Discord: Cornboyz#9509
  • hRancor / nAAT guild attempting HAAT in October

TheFirst0rder

Supreme Leader Snoke commands you to join TheFirst0rder! There are currently 2 openings for new members who want to be part of a committed and ambitious guild.
    We will be attempting HAAT raids in October and we want your help making it successful.

Entry requirements: L75+ and you should at least have the beginnings of a team that can help in the Heroic AAT.

Guild info:
    Heroic Rancor raids are every 2-3 days and normal AAT raids are every 3-4 days.
    GP 46M / 22* in TB easily capable of 24* very soon.

Raid times rotate:
    Heroic Rancor open for damage: 8:30am, 4:30pm, 12:30am Eastern time (12:30pm, 8:30pm, 4:30am UTC), zero damage during the 12 hours prior.
    Normal AAT raids are FFA from the start: 8:30pm, 4:30am, 12:30pm Eastern time (12:30am, 8:30am, 4:30pm UTC).

Guild reset time zone is USA EST.

Apart from the zero damage period in the Rancor we have no strict rules but we do regularly replace the least active members to keep raid ticket production up.
    New recruits are expected to have a swgoh.gg account - we need this for our TB Platoons auto-updating spreadsheet.

We have a LINE group where we discuss the game, help each other improve and co-ordinate the guild for Territory Battles and raids. We are a very friendly bunch of players from all around the world, mainly USA and Europe.

If you're interested in joining send me a private message with your ally code /swgoh.gg account link or add me on LINE and we'll talk there.

Stevie Rage
    LINE: stevie_rage
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18714/thefirst0rder/

ksDzFAN.jpg