The Lightside had their victory in A New Hope

But the Empire struck back!

Do not abandon reason for this pitiful little rebellion.

The Darkside will rise again!

Replies

• Ok then
  • And the Empire won the battle for Hoth. The game suggest otherwise by having their precious territory battles ran in favor of every overpowered light side toon available. Get ready to hurry up and wait
  • Of all the battles... I just don't get it. Are they trying to cash in on the best film in the franchise because they only had ANH characters in the game until now? Oh wait, they had HR Scout and Soldier and Veers.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Of all the battles... I just don't get it. Are they trying to cash in on the best film in the franchise because they only had ANH characters in the game until now? Oh wait, they had HR Scout and Soldier and Veers.

And Lando and Boba and IG-88 and Dengar and Ugnaught and Lobot and CLS and RG and EP and Snowtrooper

Are you saying they didnt have characters from empire? Characters like lando, boba fett, lobot, dengar, ig 88, palpatine, and the three you mentioned?
  • CameronD
    150 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Sooooooo bit of open discussion but I've been having some ideas turn in my head lately. TB has become the primary focus lately and most are hardcore playing it and some are still upset. But fear not darkside players I feel the power will change hands soon enough. Let's look at some evidence in the upcoming 3 months!
    1. Star Wars rebels season 4 returns and I believe the empire is going to start cracking down hard as this series comes to a close as they lean into the beginning of Rogue one.
    2. Stars wars episode 8 will bring resitance but more so I think First Order. This episode gives me a sinister vibe and with the outline of the title being all red it might allude to some darker elements.
    3. I was actually reminded through an in game Ad for Battlefront 2 BUT Battlefront 2 will be alive and well in a few months bringing with it a CANON DARKSIDE(EMPIRE) CAMPAIGN With a pretty badass looking cast of characters and probably showcasing an largely iconic fight that could end up to be our Darkside TB and set up as a nice way to integrate the infamous Inferno Squadron.
    Id like to get your thoughts on everything really, should Darkside TB come out and how soon, what battle should take place, and should the powers switch from light side to dark side?
  • Yotd1076
    56 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    DARKSIDE love is needed!
    Post edited by Yotd1076 on
  • Have the Empire win on Endor
  • A First Order TB with the release of the Knights of Ren would be cool
  • They really shouldn't over think this just

1) Add 50 speed to DM and 15 to SA
    2) Add 30 speed to DT
    3) Give ShT zeta damage immunity for duration of first taunt
    4) Give EP a leadership zeta
    5) Give Vader a unique

Fixing arena for the DS will be easy and the changes above together would just about balance it.

But in general the direction they usually chose, Im not betting on DS

• Balance?
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    They really shouldn't over think this just

2) Add 30 speed to DT
    5) Give Vader a unique

Fixing arena for the DS will be easy and the changes above together would just about balance it.

Give Vader 100% counter against rebels. Ability block cannot be dispelled.

But yeah, in general, they choose the other direction. Why would next time be different from the last? Or the time before that? Or...
  • The Dark side Rebels are coming!
  • The new title of Ep.V:
    'The Rebels save the day'

BTW there was no 'Battle' on Hoth.
    It was that the Imperials did some shooting practice on the running cowardly Rebel scum.

Isn't that Finn?

And where are our imperial crates?!?!!
  • They need more farmable dark side characters to run a TB with.
  • slugbahr wrote: »
    Olddumper wrote: »
    They really shouldn't over think this just

2) Add 30 speed to DT
    5) Give Vader a unique

Give Vader 100% counter against rebels. Ability block cannot be dispelled.

But yeah, in general, they choose the other direction. Why would next time be different from the last? Or the time before that? Or...

Undispellable ability block? Lol

Sarkli confirmed.

Gray Jedi are next!

• Moved to Feedback/Characters.
  • CameronD wrote: »
    Sooooooo bit of open discussion but I've been having some ideas turn in my head lately. TB has become the primary focus lately and most are hardcore playing it and some are still upset. But fear not darkside players I feel the power will change hands soon enough. Let's look at some evidence in the upcoming 3 months!
    1. Star Wars rebels season 4 returns and I believe the empire is going to start cracking down hard as this series comes to a close as they lean into the beginning of Rogue one.
    2. Stars wars episode 8 will bring resitance but more so I think First Order. This episode gives me a sinister vibe and with the outline of the title being all red it might allude to some darker elements.
    3. I was actually reminded through an in game Ad for Battlefront 2 BUT Battlefront 2 will be alive and well in a few months bringing with it a CANON DARKSIDE(EMPIRE) CAMPAIGN With a pretty badass looking cast of characters and probably showcasing an largely iconic fight that could end up to be our Darkside TB and set up as a nice way to integrate the infamous Inferno Squadron.
    Id like to get your thoughts on everything really, should Darkside TB come out and how soon, what battle should take place, and should the powers switch from light side to dark side?
    CameronD wrote: »
    CameronD wrote: »

Totally agree. Adding that Cg_Kozispoon posted a video where the analysis of ROLO's capacity led the maker to think there is a massive DS toons release foreseen. Considering we sometime get such hints on the forum, I guess DS will soon be equiped to balance CLS etc.
  • DEATHCOYOTE
    977 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Guys as much as it pains me to say so, it's just going to be more lightside winning everything and the darkside getting the shaft. What you wanna bet they make new Han and new Chewie necessary to get new FO toons? It's like they don't consider that some of us have to pay RENT and CAR INSURANCE and the POWER COMPANY and CABLE COMPANY for the interwebs. No, we need tons and tons of toons we absolutely detest, and to invest $$$ into said toons we detest*, just to get the characters we want for OUR SIDE OF THE FORCE. I don't mind spending the $, but I sincerely mind being forced to spend it on lightside scum just to get characters I want just to compete before the meta shifts again.