Slave One Only Shoots Once

Is it just me? I recently browsed abilities and saw that Slave One's ship should be shooting more than once at least 55% of the time. Since then I've been paying attention and haven't seen him shoot more than once. Am I going crazy? Or is this ship bugged?

Replies

• He doesn't "shoot" more than once, he "deals" damage more than once. It's the same thing that Sabine does. When you use your basic attack, you see damage pop up a couple of times, instead of just once.
  • He doesn't "shoot" more than once, he "deals" damage more than once. It's the same thing that Sabine does. When you use your basic attack, you see damage pop up a couple of times, instead of just once.

I'll try to look for that, but I don't recall seeing multiple numbers up, either.
  • Dretzle wrote: »
    He doesn't "shoot" more than once, he "deals" damage more than once. It's the same thing that Sabine does. When you use your basic attack, you see damage pop up a couple of times, instead of just once.

I'll try to look for that, but I don't recall seeing multiple numbers up, either.

Well, you better sacrifice some goats then!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This does not appear to be a bug. As a previous poster pointed out, Slave I has a chance to inflict damage a second or third time, not shoot a second or third time.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.