Poe Dameron and First Order Stormtrooper

Feng
161 posts Member
Hello peeps, I received these 2 for free when I updated my game just now. I saw some thread that it was a free captain phasma???

Anyone knows why it's different? Is it because I'm using iOS??

Also, anyone knows if any of the 2 characters I just received is worth investing?

Thank you so much for ur time :)

Replies

• Look at their skills and see which work well with your team. I believe Poe can Expose the entire enemy team, which, quite frankly, is amazing.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    some people got Captain Phasma, i guess they use Android.

• Feng
    161 posts Member
    Look at their skills and see which work well with your team. I believe Poe can Expose the entire enemy team, which, quite frankly, is amazing.

I was thinking of using him as a 2nd CHEWWIE in GW, however his shards aren't farmable so I'm still considering!
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Song wrote: »
    some people got Captain Phasma, i guess they use Android.

Yeah ****... If I had captain phasma I would had bought the package to make it 4*
  • I think they'll be in shipments tomorrow. All new ones will be farmable somehow.
  • Yeah, android users get captain phasma.
  • AvesGast
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Poe aoe expose sounds good. I got phasma.
  • I geared Poe to level 5, used him in a relatively easy battle. He only exposed 1 enemy out of 5. I guess he really needs to power up in order to make the taunt useful
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    I geared Poe to level 5, used him in a relatively easy battle. He only exposed 1 enemy out of 5. I guess he really needs to power up in order to make the taunt useful

Wow that's kinda lousy man lol... Guess I shall not invest in him :X
  • SenpaiBishop
    153 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    ignore me
  • I got Captain Phasma and it was a lucky break, I'm on Android. Anyway, he is farmable but I'm leaving him untrained for now until the other wealthy players can buy and upgrade him first and beta test him for me before I make a move because I'm an F2P player who only farms characters and I don't want to waste resources leveling him only to find him useless. Trust me, do the same, there is always time in the future...
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    phasma is a girl.....lol
    mighty chlorians
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    I got Captain Phasma and it was a lucky break, I'm on Android. Anyway, he is farmable but I'm leaving him untrained for now until the other wealthy players can buy and upgrade him first and beta test him for me before I make a move because I'm an F2P player who only farms characters and I don't want to waste resources leveling him only to find him useless. Trust me, do the same, there is always time in the future...
    sorry bro i'm on IOS i do not have Phasma haha :X
  • I got Phasma. Poe is in the squad cantina shipments
  • Poe vs Chewie? Thanks
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • I got poe running iOS
  • Level him, have you no read his abilities? Advantage and turn meter for all allies and the other being an AOE speed debuff