Qui-Gon Jinn's Humbling Blow bug

Tomek
327 posts Member
Hi.
I find a bug in the Humbling Blow ability level 6. Add offense up if the abbility make a result works only if attacket char will survive . If it will be killed as a result of using Humbling Blow, the offence up will never occure.
If I remember as this ability was nefred, I am sure this is wrong work of this ability.

Replies

• Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Additional bug is in "Harmonious Assault"

I have no assist from time to time. The definition of ability does not let to occure the situation without assist.
  • I'm having the same issue with qui gon jinn lvl 6 humbling blow as well. Please fix this
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Jaboie wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue with qui gon jinn lvl 6 humbling blow as well. Please fix this

Same
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Regarding the assist, that's because QGJ is trying to call upon a character that's been stunned and thus cannot assist. It is currently unknown to me at least whether this is working as intended or not.
  • I agree with Nonemo, but I've had a problem with humbling blow being able to dispel a taunt - only works ~50% of the time. Anybody else have this issue?
  • Imurfader wrote: »
    I agree with Nonemo, but I've had a problem with humbling blow being able to dispel a taunt - only works ~50% of the time. Anybody else have this issue?

Be carefull he doesn't have 2 possitive buffs .. happens with chewbacca
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • Just happened against storm trooper Han who only had a taunt (no other positive effects at the start of QGJ's turn).
  • Nonemo wrote: »
    Regarding the assist, that's because QGJ is trying to call upon a character that's been stunned and thus cannot assist. It is currently unknown to me at least whether this is working as intended or not.

You are in the point , but problem is when noone is stunned.

eBitzu wrote: »
    Imurfader wrote: »
    I agree with Nonemo, but I've had a problem with humbling blow being able to dispel a taunt - only works ~50% of the time. Anybody else have this issue?

Be carefull he doesn't have 2 possitive buffs .. happens with chewbacca

chewbacca can have taunt and defence up at the same time and QGJ's debuffs taunt not touching defence up. It works without problem. I do not know why taunt has bigger priority, but we are lucky it has.