Speed

I am trying to figure out how a squad can attack 6-7 times in a row without me getting a single attack off. How can they have that much more speed? When I am rated 20-25k higher than them in arena battles.

Replies

• Very good mods
  • And syengy
  • Speed to go first. Synergy that gives TM. BOOM. Dead OP
  • Tm gains, TM reduction, and speed. Its actually incredible to watch sometimes.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • poosalot
    46 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    A good resistance team which is not normally arena competitive, can wipe the floor with you if the Poe hits a bunch of exposes before you go.
  • I have seen level 68-71 players with insane speed mods in the 80-85 pvp bracket just because of the mods. I just finished an arena where Palp had 3 attacks before I even got one.

Admiral, thar be whales here!!!
  • Cero wrote: »
    I am trying to figure out how a squad can attack 6-7 times in a row without me getting a single attack off. How can they have that much more speed? When I am rated 20-25k higher than them in arena battles.

If you're actually looking for an explanation, describe the team you fought and your team

• I have seen level 68-71 players with insane speed mods in the 80-85 pvp bracket just because of the mods. I just finished an arena where Palp had 3 attacks before I even got one.

I have seen level 68-71 players with insane speed mods in the 80-85 pvp bracket just because of the mods. I just finished an arena where Palp had 3 attacks before I even got one.

Yeah, most probably palpa lead that gives TM upon debuffs onto enemies.
  • poosalot wrote: »
    A good resistance team which is not normally arena competitive, can wipe the floor with you if the Poe hits a bunch of exposes before you go.

Ran Resistance in arena for months until the Raid Han meta. Snagged me first every day with great mods. Also held pretty well on defense with a speedy R2 and Poe.

Not as reliable with Han everywhere, but still fun.
  • Which teams? Empire does a lot of TM reduction on you. FO does a lot of TM granting to each other. Resistance does even MORE TM granting to each other. Lots of new shiny toons grant all sorts of TM when toons are buffed, or debuffed, or resist a debuff, or are damaged, or evade damage, or when any of those things happen to their opponent.
  • Power doesn't mean much.. it's the synergy. I assume u are facing resistance team :flushed:
  • A zFinn resistance team with a Poe and R2 around 200 speed and mediocre mods, can clean substancially higher powered teams without even taking a hit due to expose, stun and TM gain.
  • As others have said that difference is due more to TM manipulation than speed. You should also be aware that power rating has little bearing on anything because it doesn't account for the actual strength of the specific characters (all characters now get the same power rating per piece of equipment etc., the only difference is in the number of abilities/zetas) or for their synergy.
  • 6-7 times... almost has to be resistance